All Comments on 'The Complete Submission Ch. 05'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very good

I think it would have been hot if the young ladys mom came back to the table while her daughter was eating the governess pussy. She could have toyed with the mother at firstsaying "Your daughter is having some cavier"and then tormenting the mother more with, "she was in your womb first but now she has decided she likes the taste of mine better you old withered bitch!" . "Now watch and see where the loyalities of your daughter lie!" as the powerful lady lifts the tablecloth exposing the petite daughter on her knees servicing her new queen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Incredible

i have read all the complete submission up to this chapter so far and it just gets better and better your fantastic and you have made me cum many many times from these, keep up the fantastic work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hot cuntsmmmm

hot more please

shrimohitshrimohitover 7 years ago
Very sexy.

Very sexy. I can not wait for next chapter.

4chuckssite4chuckssite11 months ago

550. This series needs to be one story rather than separate chapters. Seems to me that even though it is sexy, there is too much sex and too much unlikely submission to be believable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50820 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...