All Comments on 'A Payment of Reparations Ch. 01'

by houseboyservitude

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
must be retarded

you must be retarded to even think this way let alone write about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
GREAT story line

Even though reparations is a sham-theory, this makes for a great story line. You've taken the time to build up base of this fantasy - you've given us enough details to make this imaginable - can't wait for the rest!

DeckviewDeckviewover 13 years ago
Interesting start!

Let's see where this goes...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

bad story. the basic idea is great but you need more practice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Story

Looking forward to the next part, I like the writing, but please publish it soon delays between Pt1 and Pt2 are annoying especially as you have left it hanging with obvious intent.

marypatmnmwfmarypatmnmwfover 9 years ago
marypat meant to be be black bred

love tobe collared shackled naked for black men

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved the story

Would love to offer myself as reparations.

beta_sissybeta_sissyover 3 years ago
great intro

great intro, I just hope there is a lot more to come from this story. It could go in any direction for the couples involved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love how they have no control over who they will be fucking and sucking. I sure hope they are purchased by someone rather cruel and detestable. I also hope they are kept complerely nude. Whatever happens, their white guilt should force them to pay the reparations with their bodies and money. Please, please, please finish this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well, unfortunately this story line does not continue. Too bad really since it started off fairly well with the build up to the auction. Did they actually find a couple that would treat them well or does the story turn a nasty corner and the the couple are beaten and whipped? Maybe they were taken and sold again and never heard by their family ever again? Was the wife impregnated with a black child? Too bad we never found out what happened.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous