All Comments on 'Getting Over Edie Ch. 02'

by nerd4music

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
KittyKat147KittyKat147almost 14 years ago
...

Oh wow I love it :)

love4811love4811almost 14 years ago
Love it!

I love Arden. Edie sucks big time. I hope you post another chapter soon. Thank you for this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ardens a riot, Gradys a sook

He so needs her, well Edie moved on, oh well. WELCOME BACK BTW, CONGRATS ON FINISHING UR THESIS, MOST IMPRESSED!!

grunabonagrunabonaalmost 14 years ago
*****

Another excellent chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Welcome back

Congrats on the thesis and looking forward to learning more about Grady.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Welcome Back !!!!

So happy to see a new chapter. Wonderful as usual. Can't wait to read more.

Cassey_girlCassey_girlalmost 14 years ago
Good Lord I missed this!

Awesome, you rocked it out chica! Keep 'em coming please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
there is a god!!

ty ty TY for this..i was starting to think you'd never come back. im diggin this like all the others and cant wait for the rest.

peethreepeethreealmost 14 years ago
Again...Welcome Back!

Congrats on finishing school! So glad you're back! I am looking forward to you continuing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great story

Metric fan? V. good.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 14 years ago
Poor Grady.

Just makes you wanna hug him. Glad you're back and continuing the story. Hope your thesis went well. I'm looking forward to seeing Grady come back into his own. Not sure what to think about Arden, though. I want to like her, I really do... but she seems pretty antagonistic and well... mean. You can be a strong woman without being a bitch. I hope she learns that in this story and lets out more of her softer side.

farrahkellifarrahkellialmost 14 years ago
wow

Oh the emotional rollercoaster ride u just sent us on, and the chick is at the club too!!! Ohhh the Horror!!! please dont make us wait long for the update. Love that you are in full write mode and your work with getting your masteres is over. Yeahh Masters degreee!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Just wanted to say...

You have written my favorite sentence ever: "He wasn't in the mood for her fuckery." I love it. I'm not sure what amused me so much, but it tickled me. Thank you for that. Congrats and I hope to read more of this story soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Love the story

Congrats on the masters

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 14 years ago
Great Story

Like the way everything is coming together.

Now if he can write a few Articles and give "E"

a stab in the A_S. it might just do him and his life some Good.

and Annoy "E".

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1almost 14 years ago
Loved it.

I happened to read the second chapter first. Now I have to go back and read the first cause I'm hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Love It!!

Simply love it!!

honeybreehoneybreealmost 14 years ago
Wonderful update and chapter, loved it!

I was thinking about this story the other day, hoping that you would update it soon because it is so good. I, for one, LOVE your writing it is so witty, smart and realistic with some edge and meat to it, there is no fluff with your stories which makes them great. Can't wait till chapter 3! Great job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
yips all around

i like where this story is headed. Congrats on your Masters, totally get your absence :) !

just to note though I will be glad to see Grady get some non-brooding bits in his life, love the plot thickening with Edie's stage appearance. Bravo, can't wait until the next chapter!

sweetjanielsweetjanielalmost 14 years ago
Dang!!!

Please let this dude start recovering soon!!! He's, like, bleeding all over my computer. I don't know how much more I can take.

bbwflorabbwfloraalmost 14 years ago

Oh please help him get over HER. I just want to slap him for dwelling than hug him til he feels better. I can't wait to read the rest of Grady's story.

raunchyrareraunchyrareover 13 years ago
I am loving it but ....

I am hoping you will not make Grady move on with Arden. This may sound weird ,but the fact that she is in his face just irks me. I really hope he doesn't fall onto bed with her because of loneliness or revenge or the need to move on. He has issues he needs to address and that girl with her supposed tough attitude or tough love isn't helping. Let him fall in love with someone else.

But I really love the fact that the story is from a male point of view, and I am curious to see where it goes.

Also, I have to say having E appear on stage nearly stopped my heart for a minute because I thought for a second she was with Ballbuster and not the lead male singer, and this would have been a real stopper,making the story even more interesting.

Now , of course we need to find out why she left in the frst place, and if this is really the end for Grady and her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow! on to da next one!

Hey N4M really loving this new story it's reaally good shizzle! Can't wait for da next instalment!!!!!!!!!!

trinityx3trinityx3over 13 years ago
AWWW POOR BABY!

DUDE Their is nothing worst than seeing your ex with someone else.

I am really loving this story so far (Weepy guy and all).

I also think that ardan is perfect person for him to move on with she is

Not to sweet not to sour.

can't wait for your next chapter.

Good luck on your thesis

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Superb Writing!

By accident, I had discovered this site and I also found your stories, which I absolutely adore. Please continue writing and leaving updates for this story.

soularsoularover 13 years ago
So powerful...

What a phenomenal story! I can't wait until chapter 3. Thanks for being the brilliant author that you are.

YasdayYasdayover 13 years ago
Love it!

This is really good. It's a pity that the story stops here. I hope you will continue.

inidnainidnaover 13 years ago
Oh goodness...

I hope you continue this story! Its been so long and your writing is just something that I can't get enough of! The characters you spin are just amazing and addicting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ooh love this new story. I am a fan of yours

hope you manage to post something new soon, but do understand you have other commitments :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More More More

Hey you said new story within a week, it's been more than 3.

Hurry Up Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Brilliant

Enough said!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
Lost Love

Wonderful and satisfying to know that Real men do not get over a failed relationship with the woman that he loves as some would have us believe. Thank you for showing us that; men have feelings and need time to recuperate as we women do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
😘

I think I am in love with you nerd4music!!! Ha ha ha

sissiboosissibooabout 7 years ago
Tired of This

Tired of nasty people saying nasty things to each other. Tired of the fake hip, awkward dialogue, tired of the glaring grammatical mistakes a high school kid wouldn't make.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
DAMN!!!

I think that revelation was probably the most cold-blooded shit I've read in a long ass time! Fuck! Poor Grady!!!

silverstar88silverstar88almost 5 years ago
Ooooooooo!

No you didn't! You did not! 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

6King6King11 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐

DarknsDarkns11 months ago

Yes, been there a few times … that’s life, right? As a man I can relate to Grady. However, this is not exclusive to men and women experience heartbreak as well. The take-away for me from this story or chapter is that not all men (including me) get over a relationship breakdown quickly, though it may appear so.

So my feeling at this point of the story is what I have experienced and could well have applied to myself sooner than I realised in those times of getting over heartbreak. At some point, whether friends told me so as well, there’s a point where I finally reached THAT point. And it is with that in mind when I say, “Grady, it is now THAT time for you to pick yourself up, dust yourself off, get over yourself and sort your shit out!”

The story is starting to grate a little due to this lengthy exploration of Grady’s wallowing in self-pity. However, I’m invested in finishing the story but sincerely hope that his epiphany, his turn around happens soon. Now would be better.

Though, I can’t help acknowledging through my discomfort that perhaps it’s a sign of a good writer to evoke these feelings from the reader(s). Hmmm 🤔

Regardless, come on Grady! Get your shit together!

NB: Interesting that the author’s profile shows as a female and that being the case, I applaud your ability to relate and convey some of the male psyche.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernerd4music@nerd4music
1624 Followers
3.4.17 wow. so it's been a minute.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES