All Comments on 'A Summer To Remember'

by Erotonaut

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Welcome back to the neighborhood!

Thank you for starting a new career! If this introduction is any indication, it should be great entertainment.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your feetback (even if it's not visible here yet)

There seems to be a problem at the moment which means comments are copied to my e-mail address, but do not appear here, so I'll take this opportunity to thank everyone who has sent me feedback and answer their points.<br>

First off, I had an anonymous message headed "Confusing and with no clear ending", which read "Your story, although generally well written, involves to many people and to many situations for shuch a short story. Eliminate the many unnecessary parts and people. It also needs a closure. Your left it hanging." Well, there are two protagonists and mention of their respective parents, plus a single-line reference to two of her friends. Is that really too many? As for "no clear ending", Maria masturbates Matt, he cums and she runs back into the house. How much clearer could that be? If you mean I've left it open for further exploration of their relationship, guilty. As for "too many situations", the action takes place either in the kitchen or in the garden. Is there an attention deficit problem going on here?<br>

Meanwhile, Chavez asked "So there will be a part two right becuse its a great story and i would like to keep reading more". Yes, that is the plan, not because I consider this to be incomplete, but because I want to do more with the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Absolute drivel

Dire plot, mindless characterisation, incestuous relationship. This story is sicker than the author's(sic) brain. You have no future as a writer.

sischas1924sischas1924over 13 years ago
More Please

I really need to see where this goes. Im really enjoying it so far.

ErotonautErotonautover 13 years agoAuthor
In answer to "Absolute drivel" by Anonymous

How intriguing it is that the more negative comments are rarely accompanied by the author's byline, almost as though they haven't the guts to stand by their opinions. On the specific point of incest, (a) no actual sexual intercourse has taken place -- yet -- and (b) this story is clearly set in Britain, which such relationships between first cousins are not illegal, although they are frowned upon within certain cultural groups. Am I correct, 'Anonymous', in assuming you have no knowledge whatsoever of social / legal practices outside the USA?

Gary13Gary13over 13 years ago
Damn hot!

This story has a lot of potential, I can't wait to read more.

It really needs a Chapter Two.

Your bio says you had been posting under a different name, removed those for revision, and that implies we'll get to read them. If they are anything as exciting as A Summer to Remember, you should win a few prizes.

It's been almost six months, and nothing. Please don't make us wait.

By the way, ignore the Anonymice. If they don't have balls enough to show their pimply faces, they should not be allowed to make comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
please write more

Great start to a story - don't listen to some of the idiots who've posted here. Do please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Waiting for more

my title says it all....

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years agoAuthor
I see it's Troll Season

I welcome constructive criticism, but the latest two responses tick neither box. How convenient the authors choose to hide behind anonymity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i really liked this :)

You should really make more to this story please lol :)

OleguyOleguyover 11 years ago
Another late student.

Only just discovered you and totally am in awe of this story.

Please ignore the 'Anonymice' mentioned by Gary13 and give us more.

May I add an Australian variation to Gary13's brilliant identification.

We group such twerps under the general heading of 'Doodle-dashers', in other words, sexually incompetents who needs must rely on 'Mz Palmer and her 5 daughters' as they are totally undesirable.

There is a hand signal of a limply closed fist except for a wobbling little finger to show their possible prowess if any.

Getting away from the 'Inadequates' please give us more of this fascinating couple.

Latinlover15Latinlover15over 11 years ago
Don't pay no mind to the critics

This was great, and I'm looking forward to seein more chapters :-)

grumpyggrumpygover 11 years ago
Good story but leaving us in suspense

You really should try to make your stories longer - you have a real talent but you seem reluctant to use it. Pay no heed to the criticism because it's not constructive. It's a pity when loners do little else than lower your confidence. I'm looking forward to reading more from you.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 10 years ago
Anxious

Enjoy reading your material. Sad to read you removed other works from Litertica, but waiting patiently for even parts of this novel still in "pencil draft".

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
A good start

You start the build up as if you are going to tell a story but you only describe a mild semi sexual encounter. What you have written was done well but that build up deserves far more of a complete story with multiple situation and a few twists and turns. When the story ended I felt it just fizzled out and the lack of satisfaction overrode the story to that point. If this were a more complete story then you would be heading for 5* but, given it's limited nature and sudden end, I can only give you 3*

jlarue1959jlarue1959almost 7 years ago
one more for More please!

,,, yes, more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a great story . Complete on its own. Does leave one thirsty. W

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story- well written and thought’s described. More please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous