All Comments on 'The Breaking of Allison Ch. 01'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
SueNHSueNHalmost 14 years ago
Superb

What a story. I love it, the author is not a fave of mine, hope this story gets expanded in many chapters. And that the author does more like this. Thanks

winged_rosewinged_roseover 13 years ago
YEAH!!!

Absolutely Loved this.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very nice

love the premise, keep writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

loved it more please

SydneyBlakeSydneyBlakealmost 13 years ago
Watchale las chichis, cabron!

Read, read, read...

Ouch! Damn!

Read, read, read....

Motherfucker!

Mmm, yeah, big dicks are good...

Oy!

Ready to turn the page...where's the next fucking page...?

Oh, I hate you.

:-P

Naughty_MistyNaughty_Mistyalmost 13 years ago
you were right

Damn... you were right, I do like it.

SaucyminxSaucyminxover 12 years ago
Thanks LC

Very very hot!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 12 years ago

Delightfully wicked

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
lied

You have a tendency to use "lied" in the wrong context. Lied means someone has told an untruth. You should be using either "lay" or "laid" to describe someone who is in a reclining position.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Response to anon

Lied works if there is a direct object

bluesinthenightbluesinthenightover 10 years ago
Outstanding

I don't venture into this category often but I promised myself after reading SWB that I would read the rest of your stuff. What I really thought was outstanding was the introductory paragraphs describing Allison. It was great description, almost like watching a movie, and it hooked me into reading the rest. Good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
RE:Response to anon

No it doesn't

Until you actually know how to use the English language, don't comment on it's use

SnowsnowedSnowsnowedalmost 8 years ago
Is this the same Mark for Siblings With Benefits?

I must know. The description is the exact same. The tattoos, the build, the eye color, his profession, even the bedroom. Was this intended to be the same person? Or was it coincidence? I read this first and loved it so tried out the SWB series. Super curious please let me know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not for me

Loved you BDSM story Almost Perfect. It was very erotic. This BDSM story is just brutal and as a result it is not erotic. A masochistic man brutally beating, inflicting excruciating pain, almost suffocating her then basically raping and torturing her is not erotic. It’s just plain sick. Even though she is a FemDom, I doubt she would ever treat her male subs this brutally and expect them to respect her as a repeat mistress. I did not rate this story because there are probably readers out there that like this kind of crap. I don’t!

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Interesting

Yes the domination may be a tad severe but there again if I remember correctly it's no different from many other stories here. What sets it above others is the quality of the writing and how one gets carried along with it. 5 stars from me.

4chuckssite4chuckssite2 months ago

I’m torn between liking and not liking. People, females, should not be treated cruelly, I don’t care what the story is portraying. However I like the direction the story appears to be heading. If she passes the test with good things happening, I can say “good stuff.” Would prefer the ending to be part of this tale and not a new chapter. As another reader asked, is this the same lawyer Mark we saw in SWB?.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

@4chuckssite read "Almost Perfect" she did the same to Men--including bitching about them FOLLOWING HER EXACT WORDS, she deserves it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22258 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES