All Comments on 'Kiki'

by D. Campbell

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DormDadDormDadalmost 14 years ago
???

The story ended in an odd place. I thought that maybe the next page had not loaded correctly, but this seems to be the end of this tale? I am willing to read further. Please continue. I would ask that in future you end the story having them part or some such. Please continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
???

Yea wat happened very weird endding would like more

catman71catman71almost 14 years ago
more more more

please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
do you know the metric system?

5 feet 5 inches and 132 pounds is a trim woman of medium height. Especially for a Japanese girl she is far from diminutive.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 14 years ago
Second Verse Same as the First

This is a good read but it needs to be followed -up on

to leave it un - Finished would be wrong.

Sir GalahadSir Galahadabout 9 years ago
Where is the rest of it?

Excellent start! But we need the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
CAUTION: NO ENDING

At the end of Chapter 03 it says "to be continued." That was in 2010. Since then, the author submitted (only) one more story, also in 2010. While there is a 5 year gap between the first of the Inspector series and the second chapter, there were none in between. Furthermore, no submissions at all since 2010.

The story is fairly (fairly, not very) good. But if you like stories to come to a resolution, it's probably not for you. It was going along nicely and I expected the next phase, when it just stopped. It is a pleasant, romantic story, but if I could have known before I started reading, what I now know, I probably would not have started.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous