All Comments on 'My Wife's Friend's Panties'

by Upskirt_fan

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
erictonerictonalmost 14 years ago
Oh yeah

Excellent fetish story! I've often wondered why porn film makers aren't giving more screen time to such an exellent fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Oh yes

Such a great dream and fantasy here... mmmm!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hmmm pantieess

Reminds me of when I used to sneak into my mother in law's dirty clothes hamper and used her panties to jerk off. Usually taking two silky ones, one wrapped around my cock and the other on my head with the gusset over my nose, I had some mind blowing orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

i also love sniffing my sister in laws used panties and the best part is she knows about it

peebudypeebudyalmost 14 years ago
greasing the skids

you have a very loving and understanding wife, you sick bastard!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oooh yes!

Does it for me! A few years ago my wife and me stayed with a friend of hers for a weekend. When both girls were out I dug the friends silky black panties out of the laundry and jerked off in them - god I wish Id kept those panties!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Panty Wank

I love jerking off with a pair of my wife's panties wrapped around my cock. Feels so damn good. I also LOVE to fuck her(especially doggie style or spooning) when she's wearing panties. Now I'm hard as a rock. Try it people, you'll like it.....a full panty, pumping away while massaging her sphincter with ur thumb. then u blow and go back in again. I LOVE IT.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 12 years ago
I too love panties

I have always had a thing about panties, love the feel of them when I am wearing them which is always now. When I was younger and would visit friends homes, I would use the bathroom and hope there would be panties in the clothes hamper if they had one. Sometimes I was lucky and if that particular pantie was soiled and smelt good I would sometimes take them with me. And I too love the feel of jacking off with a silk or nylon pantie.

Randall096Randall096about 10 years ago
Nice

What a beautiful wife!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
THANK YOU! I am not alone in "panty heaven"!

I read this: "For as long as I can remember, I've always had a thing for panties. Not wearing them. Seeing them, smelling them, touching them. And, of course, coming on them."

I am NOT alone! I get so excited at the glimpse of silky, shiny and tight "panties"! When my wife first learned on my "infatuation" she began showing sexy glimpses of her (god I love these) WARNER SIMPLY SHINY SILKY PANTIES! I was at her mercy and more than in my "youth" I ejaculated on to those ever so sexy "BRIGHT PURPLE PANTIES"! Sperm was everywhere and my dear "bedroom tramp" wife so enjoyed seeing ow far she could make my sperm fly when she teased me while wearing "those panties"!

MY BIGGEST LOAD OF SEMEN came from her wearing the BRIGHT SHINY SLIPPERY "sticky looking" PURPLE PANTIES"! My balls were aching so and she teased me on and on; I could smell her wet pussy and my mind could literally SEE the sticky "lady drip" all over the crotch of HER panties! FUCK! She teased me and then she MADE ME EJACULATE WITH A SLOW, TENDER, NIBBLING.... lipstick kiss! Between the panties, her teasing, her LIPSTICK and a cunt so hot and wet it was heaven - she made me EXPLODE MY SPERM!

I cannot stop thinking of the FEELING ............ right NOW I would settle for that SPERM flying just one lst time! My dear wife is gone (prematurely) but her TEASING LIVES ON IN MY ROCK HARD PENIS! I would love to find a LADY who would bust my balls like Judy! She was the BEST!

If only ............. my phone (505) 918-0891) were to ring and a PANTY and LIPSTICK TEASING LADY WOULD SIMPLY SAY, "Wanna meet ME .....AND WE BOTH CAN CUM"?? I would be in HEAVEN AGAIN! :) :) :) Oh how I LOVE to orally pleasure ladies THROUGH their panties!

TrevorvichTrevorvichover 7 years ago
The Good Wife

As I have a panty fetish I loved this story. Well written and erotic.

eyeguy5010eyeguy5010over 6 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic.

I still have a stiff cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow

reading this had me pumping my cock and leaking precum. I am so jealous!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Panty love

Great and possible story, I’ve had a similar experience with a GF and using her sisters panties . Only we got caught as my cum was still wet in her sisters panties when she picked them up and noticed it . She later got me to let her jerk me off with my GF’s panties and leave a load of cum to get even .

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
Looking to get caught

Not sure what the thought is, if there is any, of shooting into the panties when it will be so obvious to the owner when she goes to laundry them. It's just a good way to get caught. One of my previous jobs was to go into homes to do repair work, usually while the owner wasn't home. I started out just playing with the panties I found in the hamper and jerking off into a sink or such. Never into the panties themselves. A big glued together mess wouldn't be hard to spot by the owner when the laundry was done. Maybe just over cautious, but I never got caught.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful story my cock is so hard right now!

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414almost 3 years ago

What an absolutely great Panties Story! I enjoyed every part of it, and was pleased our hero had found a wife who supported his fetish. It would be nice if some day he would find the chance to blow a load of cum into Michelle's panties while she was still wearing them -- of course with his good wife's help. Thanx for the Great Read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More ... give me more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great erotic story- well written! Even the comments are a turn on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would love to sniff Michelles panties

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I want you to luck and sniff mine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting premise.

Lacks details.

Moves ahead too fast. Sex activity is over and done with too fast.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

We did the same thing with her friends panties. We would kiss with the panties on our face. Smell all the juice and both would lick them. We took them home with us, and used them so many times the black panties were turning white from our cream pies. Was so dirty soon as we pulled them from the mattress, we would start smelling them. Was a great turn on.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My wife would leave her dirty used panties in a clothes hamper in the bathroom when we knew various male friends would be visiting. We were curious as to which guys would search the hamper for her panties to sniff them and/or jack off in them. There were times she even left a pair on the side of the bathtub in plain sight. When we found that they were moved from the position where we had put them, or even found cum on them, we knew these guys were really turned on by her. We knew they had fantasized about fucking her. And, they now knew what her hot pussy smelled like. That turned both of us on. It made her so hot to think that men could be so excited by her pussy smell.

Mark_MichiganMark_Michigan6 months ago

If all wife’s were like this it’d be a happier world!!!

AkpervertAkpervert4 months ago

I'd LOVE to have a wife who was as 'into' my pantie fetish as I am. I wear them full-time, and she's not really supportive. She knows it, and has voiced that she doesn't care for it. But that's what I want to do, so do it.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Very erotic.I love the fetish of the panties. Smelling another woman’s panties while being stroked was so hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUpskirt_fan@Upskirt_fan
530 Followers
I enjoy the forbidden and new experiences. I have particular fetishes for panties, upskirt views, and non-consensual (but nonviolent) sex. Interested in exploring fun yet discrete relationships with attached women who need more than they're getting from their husbands or s...