All Comments on 'Why I Hate Canadians Ch. 02'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Or, maybe they just hate you because you're a dick.

tinysaratinysaraalmost 14 years ago
americans

you are a typical american who comes to this country. Some how I doubt you are what you say you are or have you not realize the queen's representative from your native country and is well like by her adopted country.

Has for higher learning well I guess Unversity of Toronto for all those medical advancment like insullin and baby papblum which they have recieved royalities for don't matter much guess we should b thankful and wait till some high price american firm gets around to inventting those.

If you truly beliee we are bigiots liek redneck americans you can always leave no o ne holds agun to your head focing youto get an inferior education here in Canada if that story truly reflects how you see us

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
tinysara

your comment about redneck Americans was as bigoted as anything Sam has wrote...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
you asshole

hopefully you will be some of the crap that hurricane will wash away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Stay in Canada

I would rather you stayed in Canada you are rude and a jerk we have enough of those in Boston.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

lancewmlancewmalmost 14 years ago
tinysara

Your comment wasn't bigoted at all. As an American, I can guarantee that we have red necked bigoted people over here. Some are in my family. There are bigoted people all over the world. Sad but true. Now this anon who claimed you are as bigoted as SamuelX, must not have read any of his stuff because SamyX boy submissions are some of the most bigoted, racist, small minded crap I have ever read. He and the Arian Brotherhood would do well together as two sides of the same coin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Moron

If you hate Canada so much, leave now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

somehow this does not fit with literotica- do i see anything to do with sex - nothing but a rant from someone who claims to hate prejudice in his bio -hmmm. and this from someone benefiting from the Canadian system. Nice to know he still can be happily two-faced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Having this bigot on the site diminishes it, I'm surprised they allow it particularly in light of the fact the guy can'y write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
No Slave Remorse

Canadians have no guilt about Black Slavery, so you actually have to make it based on your abilities and not your black skin, tough eh?

The author is finding out how tough it really is in life when you can't blame the white man for holding you back, so he makes up racism. Fact is there are a LOT of successful people in Ottawa from MANY cultures, but you have to work to succeed there, not just be black.

Author could not go to Ottawa U. as he probably does not speak/want to learn French, as that University makes it mandatory.

These Racist Rants by Author should be deleted as they have nothing to do with sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wrong again sam

people hate YOU sam where ever you are ....are u seeing a pattern here u dumb shit.....kick this scumbag off this site for the love of masterbation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Proud Canadian

If America is so wonderful, why are you here to make money and get an education - go home you worthless bag of everything you call us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Happy Canada Day to you too

I'd tell you to help yourself to a beer or something, but it looks like you're already drunk on irony.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What an asshole!

Need I say anything more? There's a very good reason I never bothered to read any of the crap that this asshole spews out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I am a bigot Canadian employer.

It is true. I have a selective hiring process. I won't hire a racist, chauvanist, homophobe or god forbid an egocentric narcissist. My closest work mate is a white trash American ex pat vietnam draft dodger. You should hear the pride in his voice about how his "dyke" daughter has finally settled down with a nice girl.

I hire women, vietnemes, chinese, queers, fags, jews all manner of middle easterners. I am not ashamed to say I have not hired a single black person. There are only two people I know of in my trade who are black. One has been unavailable whenever I am hiring and the other is a rep for embezzlement. I'm pretty sure that is because he is a jerk, not because of his skin colour. You see Sam our forefathers did not have the insight to kidnap boat loads of Africans to to perpetuate their culture for future generations to enjoy. I guess they were in that zombie like trance of inner thoughtfulness while they were building an underground railroad to get slaves across the border.

As for your take on immigration, it is true. It took my sister in law 2 years and a lot of red tape for her citizenship. I still can't believe they let her in. She is a Newzealander of all people. I heard Kiwis eat there own young.

For you other north of the 49thrs happy Canada day! Have another Labbat's, Keith's or Kokanee for me. "Oh Canada we stand on guard for thee"!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I am a proud Canadian Redneck Hillbilly Podunk Cowbow

And I take serious issues with your comments. I tried to read the thing, I really did. I even waited till after midnight so I would not feel unpatriotic reading slander. But this claptrap is just absurd. We may appear to you to be meek but that is because every Canadian that I know approaches strangers with a polite non-confrontational front until they understand a little about the person they are meeting. This makes for smoother, more honest conversation between people. So we are not meek or mild, we just have a disposition that tries to prevent unintentional insults to those we do not know.

In Canada equality laws are not needed because the colour of your skin, is most definitely not the first thing someone notices (unless you are neon pink and glowing). In contrast the American views on equality and discrimination prevention are some of the most racist, bigoted laws I have ever come across. It makes me ill just thinking about it.

So in short if you have such a problem with us either grab a Keith's and shut up, or GTFO. No one is forced to stay in Canada you know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Why are you in Canada again? Surely the citizens of Canada don't need you around. If you hate Canada this much, bring yourself and your useless complaints back to America and do everyone a favour.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
You are too narrow minded!

As a person who has undoubtedly experienced bigotry or racism you display an extremely high degree of it yourself! Meeting a few people in one city does not qualify you to judge a whole nation anymore than watching a medical show would make you a doctor! I live in an area where American tourists spend a lot of time and let me tell you we get a lot of rude and stupid people but i refuse to judge the whole country by these few.Open your eyes and look around.We are an extremely diverse and interesting people too!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
You ungrateful c-nt!

You live in a city that your purport to hate, in a country that you say you loath, and yet you'll be pleased to get a degree from the University there - you ungrateful asshole.

How you ever get any work done is beyond me. You say you work in security, you say you are studying for a degree, and yet you find time to spew out a continuous stream of racist garbage.

You are something that this world could well do without, so please consider leaving it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
incapable of thought

blacks are incapable of coherent thoughts . . so that is why this is just more cut & paste shit

LadyOfMaliceLadyOfMalicealmost 14 years ago
LOL

I am Canadian and a woman born in France and married to a Canadian. Get out of my country you bottom dwelling parasite, and go back to your 3rd world Haitian paradise. Stupid fucking cunt.

LadyMaliceLadyMalicealmost 14 years ago
LOL

I am Canadian and a woman born in France and married to a Canadian. Get out of my country you bottom dwelling parasite, and go back to your 3rd world Haitian paradise. Stupid fucking cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sounds like someone needs to get laid

I am British but I am proud to have lived and worked in both Canada and the US. Both are great countries both have problems what country doesnt but visiting Canada as a guest and then biting the hand that has welcomed you is a bit rich. You criticise black Canadians as oreos black on the outside but white in the middle, perhaps the black Canadians you have met are black on the outside but Canadian in the middle.

Having spent quite a lot of years travelling and working around the world I find the best thing on first entering a new country is to leave your preconceptions and prejudices at the customs desk. That way you will nearly always find pleasure in meeting new people and enjoying new experiences every where you go. Travel should broaden the mind but I am afraid it has narrowed yours luckily you are in Canada one of the few places in the world that will welcome you back no matter how rude you have been about the place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
tinysara is just another stupid canadian mongoloid who can't spell

even simple words. And is arrogantly proud of her baby pablum.

canaDUH is famous for baby pablum.

LMAO

and also famous for moronic jackwagons like tinysara

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What is with this guy?

Samuel I do hope that when you return to Boston (soon!) you don't meet prospective employers who hold your own opinion about Canadian universities. I add that defining yourself and others by skin tone is highly subjective. In fact one could even call it racist, bigoted and prejudicial. Now, I'd be willing to admit Canada isn't perfect, even to list incidents of racism and prejudice. However, why would I? As one of those Canadians you find so dull and boring this comment is already more time and effort than I ever wanted to waste on you. You don't recognize your own imperfections or consider that perhaps you have been judged not by the colour of your skin but by the content of your character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Canadians don't know how to have a good time?

yeah, keep dreaming. We have 7% beer, the hottest women on earth, and we don't care what your f*cking colour is.

Tell ya what, you go back to Boston and stay there.

But send us your womenfolk, we'll treat them better than your bigotted ass ever will.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Now I know.

I've often wondered why black people seem to get a bad press. Now I know - you are the walking explanation.

maxflymaxflyalmost 14 years ago
Canadians are more racist than Americans?

Dude,

If you think Canada is more racist than America why don't you talk a walk along a dark road some night around Greenbow, Alamaba. It will likely be the last walk you ever take! Enough said!

You know nothing about Canada or it's people! Boring? Compared to the average American who make entire vacations out of standing in lines for hours simply to ride a rollercoaster, Canadians are vastly more interesting. Americans seem to think that day long food and drink orgies outside of a football game are exciting. You don't find many Canadians doing that! Instead of standing around belching, farting, and making pig noises (or whatever) in support of their college team from 20 years ago (What the hell is up with that anyway?), Canadians are out doing things. We run, cycle, climb, golf, hike, camp, boat, and play. In other words, we have better things to do!

You are entitled to your opinion, but in this case your opinion is way off the mark. If you don't like it here, go home! Otherwise, open your eyes and ears and pay real attention to what is going on around you. Get to know some Canadians! It is obvious you don't know any!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Only in Canada eh?

If the US and its educational institutions are so darned wonderful, one has to wonder why you would even choose to come to Canada to go to school. Honestly, I think this story is just a load of bunk aimed at seeing how much of a rise you can get out of readers. If it isn't, then I don't think it will matter how much schooling you get, you will still be an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yeah Canada sucks

Thank you finaly some one with some sense talking about canada. It annoys me how some people are always saying canada is so much better then America, if they realy think that they should just go there and stop wasteing everyone elses time. You sir have hit the nail on the head and it is hearting to see some one inside the suposedly "great Canada" writeing about how bad it is. God bless the USA, and nowhere else!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What a crock

This guy is bigoted against Canada. I doubt if the asshole author has ever even gone there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Self-Love Through Hatred

I see you have learned to bolster your own pride and self-love through hatred of others. Hate is important to you. Without hate how could you define yourself? After all, you're not like THEM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another title

Another title for you

Why I am beneath contempt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
why I hate samuelx

If you left Boston because you could not get an education and you don't like Ottawa, try your parents homeland. Haiti needs you. You could pimp your sister for more of that mind altering shit you took in Boston. I just killed a chicken to provide you with good luck. By the way, a lot of black people took the underground railway to get to Canada. Please take the underground sewer to get back home you piece of ........

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ooops, this essay revealed more about you, than Canadians. Maybe try again?

I was in disbelief when I began reading this essay. I thought Samuelx clearly hasn't had any good luck where he is at, maybe it is his own doing, maybe not. Either way I think all the details he included speak volumes about himself, rather than his intended subject, Canadians.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice attitude, ass-hat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2129 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES