All Comments on 'Jack's Needs'

by seansmom13

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice

I would love to read more about the two of them, maybe him taking her after one of their classes on the side of a building or in a bathroom. just saying good work

seansmom13seansmom13over 13 years agoAuthor

I thought of making everything happen in a public restroom or something like that, but felt like it would be more unnerving and unsettling in Sophie's own room. Thank you for the comment!

ObsidianBlade27ObsidianBlade27over 13 years ago
Short and Sweet

This is a great little short. Well written and not ungodly long. Hope that Jack and Sophie have some more Sub/Dom fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Believable Scenario

Well written D/s story and a truly believable scenario! I've been in Jack's situation a couple of times, "convincing" my girl friend to do what she wanted to do all along but just on the verge of date rape.

I made Jan suck my dick one night after a lot of cock teasing. It was her first time and she feigned being pissed off at me because I made her swallow a gallon of my warm, sticky semen...LOL. After that, she became my self-declared "sex toy" and we had a fabulous relationship for a year until she moved away!!

seansmom13seansmom13over 13 years agoAuthor

I've decided to work on a second part to this story. Hopefully it will be finished and submitted by the end of the week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

amazing. I came after reading it and loved when Jack forced her to swallow all of hs cum. awesome story. Hope to read more about these two.

MidniteSpankerMidniteSpankerover 13 years ago
Excellent

Great story and you're right it deserves a continuation. Keep writing, you're good at it and can only get better over time. Good luck.

magiczeesmagiczeesover 13 years ago
Great

This is a great story I loved it, please write a sequel I would love to read it.

CAbbaCAbbaabout 1 year ago

Great story. Loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous