All Comments on 'When Love Comes to Town: Audio Interpretation'

by theravenfox

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
4starz4starzalmost 14 years ago
ads?

quit before I got through them all

eviltw427eviltw427almost 14 years ago
well

4starz you missed a very hot story then and Raven that was really hot keep it up

theravenfoxtheravenfoxalmost 14 years agoAuthor
@4starz

Ads? Asking people to join my Facebook fan page is an ad? Sorry that you didn't listen to the story. You'll want to pass the rest of my stuff by as well because I usually start out with asking people to come be my friend on Facebook. Pretty much everyone is doing social networking thing these days. Have a good day and hope you find an audio to your liking.

AGreyFoxxxAGreyFoxxxalmost 14 years ago
A convert?

I can't say as I've ever had a woman's ass before, but after listening to you, I'll have give it some SERIOUS thought! Thanks for a great audio!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Please baby please

Keep pleasing me! You are so hot, hottest on Lit. There's no compare to you. Others are ok, I wouldn't turn them down if they offered to "talk to me." But I'd walk, run, hike, or crawl for miles just to hear you say my name or to call me darling.

You've got an honesty in your voice, a supreme sensuality that takes my breath away and gets me rigid rock hard. You are poetry with a giggle and prose with a moan.

I hear a few have come and gone who were at your level, RavenFox. But their gone, as I said. I won't name names but I hear she had a "wicked voice." I've heard that she wanted to "make me yours" and to "cum for me" but she too, stopped sharing her talents. But you are still here through the posers and impostors and the wannabes who can only aspire to be as good as you. You remain the Audio Queen! And the fantastic, absolutely mind-blowing part...you're only getting better. I see your style expanding and your art developing. You're amazing lovely Raven.

So, please, baby please, continue to please us like you do with every story. We are on the edge of our seats waiting for your next work of art.

AngelianSoulAngelianSoulover 13 years ago
Sweet

Wow, you actually resond to you readers? that a change, dont usually find those people. You have the most amazing voice. Its amazing how you can make even the simple average things sound sexy and appealing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good

that was great but that one anonymous guy above me is kinda creepy. Hope u don't get raped :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thank You!

I used this...in a time of desperate need. I hope you don't mind. ;-)

Seriously you blow everyone else out of the water. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Well I'm amazed your material has so few coments Raven. Because it is incredible. The best on here in my very humble opinion. This and "Dancing with You" were especially good.

Annie_OAnnie_Oover 11 years ago
camping flackback

A wonderful story. It reminded me of my first time explorations in a tent. Innocent times with so much to discover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow!!

Just, Wow!

NaughtyboyKevin83NaughtyboyKevin83over 9 years ago
Oh my...

I wish I could be touched and teased like that.. I've always wanted to try a little anal :) I couldn't help but be aroused and so turned on which had me cumming.. I'm such a messy boy. Thank you :)

SensualfemaleSensualfemalealmost 7 years ago
Constructive criticism

This sort of felt a little scripted and unnatural... I know it's a story but I prefer if the centre character is you, then you generally sound like you mean what you say and it didn't feel this way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
First time for everything

Love the vocals today! Really felt like I was there.

frpenningfrpenningover 4 years ago
If I could fuck your voice...

You have such an amazing voice... god, I love it, especially your laugh. So sexy, so... sensuous. I loved this story, the innocence, the sensitivity, the hot receptivity and active participation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous