All Comments on 'Gary Goes Gay On Nude Day'

by andtheend

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
5 Vote: Brilliant Entry albeit lacking a realistic & fulfilling conclusion?

Do your fan/readers detect wishful 'female' anal fantasies, in the making. If so, have you ever considered trying 'CFNM' exib/voyeur' category writing? You could invite gay friends to dinner, insisting your husband answer the door stark naked, in his 'CFNM' household, letting your imagination take over from there? Luring readers into [her?] world skilfully, the sole criticism was failure to describe those 'gays' emotional elation in experiencing their sexual fulfillment. EG: Frequently male' writers will sacrifice plot building, unable to give realistic points of view, once in a gay partnership! EG: 'Anal Experiences' have everything to do with a gay male's future homosexual fulfillment, in EVERY possible way. 'Erotic' realists rate '5' prize-winners, so keep up your good work but good luck in the 2011 'Nude Day contest?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
crazy stuff

hey dude if you are a dude fantastic gay guy story! fit in nicely with the theme of the contest

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Cunt

is better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Bad boy! Almost as bad as the rule breaker D.K.MOON...

I'm sorry sahib andtheend but you won't be allowed to write any of this gay stuff in the story of my family!

The men of Raajeev's family have never engaged in the acts you've depicted in this perverted story.

I am reducing my offer to $5 American dollars per page in light of this work. Do you realize how many Indian boys you've exposed to American homosexual practices with this one work?

Do you realize how many Indian boys click open LITEROTICA dot com every day?

370,000,000 if you must know.

Please go back to writing stories in your old way dear sir. Or stay in America!

And keep that rule breaker D.K. MOON with you.

Raajeev

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I'm Not Gay, but

I liked this story. It seemed to be realistic. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Casey 1988

I like this story.Yes it is very realistic. I have recently written a letter to a friend I had in high school telling that I am bisxeual. I met him again at a restaurant he works at now. He seemed to me that when we were friends in high school that he was gay or at least bi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nice story

Very nice story. I too am "in the closet" and I wish I could come out the way you did. I don't have one single man who I love but rather I have a few discreet male lovers. I've come to realize that I enjoy gay sex more than with women and now I might be ready to tell the world I'm gay. Wish me luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Boo

Poor writing skills

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Less waffle please

It's a good story idea but at 3 pages it's about 2 pages too long. All that waffle at the beginning is totally unnecessary as it doesn't really add anything to the story. Yes it adds some background but there is just too much of it.,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WOW

That struck so many things in my mind (and my package lol) . We all hide things even more so regarding our sexual feelings , I have love a couple of guys over the years but not enough to come out to them . Now I have a lover that I LOVE and he loves me , Its great . Your story was great a little long winded BUT that was necessary to really tell the real LOVE story . Thanks XXX

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous