All Comments on 'The Interview'

by thatgirlblue

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mchuchamchuchaalmost 14 years ago
More, please

Great story. I can't wait to see what he ends up making her do. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
YES!!! MORE! MORE!

Great story and she still has not worked yet... Lets hope it continues...soon... Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
okay..

the story was well written (not anything im really into though)...but I think its in the wrong category personally. I would have put it in BDSM or somewhere else.

JaythedogJaythedogover 11 years ago
Great Story

You made my dick hard. Great job.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 6 years ago
Such a...

lovely rush! While it never really goes too fast, the pace is brisk. And the action taking place at that brisk pace is irrrresistably sexy.

The business exchange running through the entire story added a tantalising tease to her reluctant anticipation. Mmmm.

If no one ever told you that you write well, and tell a great story, I'd be shocked. And you do. And I thank you for sharing it.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 4 years ago
Mmmm

You've told a gem of a story with this one, no doubt. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Of course you realize that there is more to do with this. I hope you find the motivation to create a second chapter.

In case you do not, I encourage you to continue writing. If not here, somewhere.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous