All Comments on 'Queen Penelope's Memoirs'

by uppishcarrot

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
what the fuck?

wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Holy s***

What the FUCK?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice Twist

Although I feel sorry for excalibur, I am looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
this is pscho

this writer is a pscho. should be in a mental hospital

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
what?

What the fuck did i just read?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
okay

That's just disturbing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
nice!

Its amazing i liked it really. can you write another part of this one?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
CHILDISH

I THOUGHT THIS WAS POORLY WRITTEN-HURRIED-NO DETAILS--NO REAL STORYLINE--I KNOW SOMEONE IS BETTER ON THIS SITE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thought of castration is very erotic

This was near enough to do the trick but do write a story about a man in a male chastity cage who somehow finds the key and has been masturbating. His wife finds out but he doesn't know. She decides to make him chaste for good.

He is still so proud to be her slave that he accepts the new situation and becomes the perfect cuckold.

joela_99yjoela_99yabout 7 years ago
Better ending..

A better ending would be for him to leave and then sneak back and kill the queen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Damn

This story will haunt me for the rest of my life. Fiction or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just a tad wrong

So just months later he's thin and weakened with a high feminine voice.. nope wrong.

Castration would take years to have much physical effect and it would not be anywhere near so drastic on the body. Also a man who is castrated after puberty will never change voice, it stays just the same.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is some truly fucked shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the worst writers on this site.

NEVER WRITE AGAIN.

thomas_deanthomas_deanabout 1 year ago

What does one person see in another?

The Characters represent two cultural ikons: Penelope, the faithful wife of Odysseus and Excalibur, the sword of King Arthur who attempted to hold back the darkness in the dying throes of Roman civilization. Having run away from the palace, Princess Penelope encounters Excalibur in bathing in a pond.

In the chance encounter, both find themselves among nature in the the natural state. She sees him as "the most beautiful man I had ever seen. With a perfect, chiseled body, like a Greek God, big broad shoulders, strong manly hands and long wavy blond hair. His physique was exquisite and I found myself breathing heavy." To him she is truly an angel.

After robust love-making in the wild, they are apprehended by the Queens guards who return Penelope to her high station, but bring him before the Queen for punishment as a rebel. Thus, he stands tall as a man, he shrinks from the punishment: Castration and Slavery.

Months later, Excalibur is brought before the court in a debilitated condition thin, weak and pale clad in a woman's robe. Ordered to disrobe Excalibur reveals a pubis shorn of genitalia. Hunched over trembling with fear, Excalibur acknowledges having learnt his lesson. Given the choice between return to the rebel camp or slavery, Excalibur ends up old to a brothel.

Up makes an interesting point through an extreme example. Coming across a former lover, one pauses to wonder what did I see in that person. In Up's words: " the man I'd fallen in love with didn't seem so desirable. In fact, I found myself also laughing along with the crowd."

Read Memoirs.

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DFabout 1 year ago

An Interesting Allegory

Queen Penelope collects a number of interesting real - life observations: the rebelliousness of youth represented by her youthful self, running from the palace and her attraction and consorting with a traitor. The lack of constancy among the youth: Penelope at one point worships Excalibur as a God and later laughs when he is taken away to be castrated.

Men do not escape Queen's scorn. Quite willing to give his life for the cause, Excalibur faces emasculation with terror, even refusing to be returned to his rebel compatriots.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous