All Comments on 'Introducing: Black Master Olu Ch. 02'

by dsoul

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Go Fuck Yourself Nigger

Stupid racist bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I love it!

Ignore the haters. I might have thought that way once myself, but as I've gone through life I have not only learned how superior the black man is in the art of satisying a woman, but have come to face the fact that they are far superior physically to us.

This isn't coming from some kind of fawning and whimpering honky who thinks that Black men are gods. If you're hiring someone and want them to show up on time and do their job, look elsewhere. Intellectual brilliance? Hardly, for the most part.

BUT... if you want your wife to get fucked right, the way she deserves, you have to find a brother. They've got the goods (that bullshit about all of us being pretty much the same penis-wise is just that - bullshit. Racist crap the white establishment puts out to make us feel better. They're usually close to twice our size and with their insatiable appetitite for sex they can fuck for hours and never slow down. Ask any woman who has experienced them. Better yet, if you can catch them in an honest mood, ask your wife.

bettylusvitbettylusvitalmost 14 years ago
great story

iloved it so hot , turned me on so much, every girl needs to experience black cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Another nigger nightmare.

As to the white sissy cuckold who can't satisfy his white wife? I hope you enjoy being a niggers slave, that's what you are. You are the worst kind of white man, respect a black man for his hard work, let him touch your wife? Not on your life, and it seems you are a faggot as you pay attention to niggers pricks, and for the record, 8.5 inches is the average size of most WHITE men it is very similar for BLACK men. it's not what you have or the colour it's what you do with it and how good you are at satisfying your partner if you have to get someone in to take your place then you should just cut your balls off. And to the writer? Fuck off to another RACIST site. Your bullshit is only liked by the very few sick little men and women. Betty/Cheryl/Kathy is one of the worst little fucked people on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hottest story!

Can't wait for more. The wife tried Black a long time ago. Changed our sex life forever. Would go back to that man in a flash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
As it should be

Just what they all

Crave

For to be used as fuck toys for multiple Black men

karl4sexkarl4sexover 5 years ago
Great story

Truly a great story. Love every part of it, the tension, the setting, the sex.

furlovingchloefurlovingchloeabout 3 years ago

I think the stories are a bit 'wordy' at first, but boy are the hot when it comes down to it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous