All Comments on 'My Mother Gave In'

by dors74

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great potential, but...

The first six paragraphs are an excellent lead-in, or build-up...but the description of the "act" itself brings new meaning to the term "clinical". Any hint of eroticism gets lost in the lawyerly verbage; it's almost as if a doctor was testifying in court as to the timeline of a medical procedure.

Speaking of that-what's with the 4-yes, FOUR-clock references? I don't know about you, but I think the vast majority of people MIGHT recall a singular penultimate event, such as moment of entry, etc., but FOUR? Did your main character have a stopwatch or clock next to the couch? What's more important-enjoying the forbidden sex, or noting the time?

Again, good start, but it rapidly disintegrates into a technical dissertation-not exactly the kind of reading material that boosts one's desire...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
a good sory but...

Yes a lovely idea but it was let down a little by quite a few obvious grammatical errors. If you'd taken the time to read it though yourself you would have seen them I'm sure.

I'm not sure why the readers at literotica didn't see them either but that is a different issue.

Pete

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
can't tell time

It's obvious that the author doesn't know how to tell time or at least write it. The proper format should have been "5:01pm" not "5.01pm".

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 13 years ago
good

short but good, they will have to do it again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
An excellent story of hot motherfucking...

...by a gifted, highly literate author, in his 30s. His other contribution is titled, wonderfully, "The Fucking of My Mother." The boy's about to go off to college, and feels the urge to accomplish what he's yearned for all these years---getting his stiff young prick up between his mother's legs. His mom's just as eager to get her boy's fat dick up the same cunt he came out of and experience the best feeling any mother ever can---her own boy unloading his hot young balls up her motherly twat. Both boy and his mommy are truly satisfied by their hot incestuous fuck. The first time, yes, but the LAST time? I don't think so..

bobledoitbobledoitover 11 years ago
Good to bad

I agree that the the build up was good but the one thing that stuck in my mind was the use of site instead of sight for it was then that the story also lost it. Timing was just stupid.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
NOT AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR STORIES SUCK, AND THE RATINGS SHOW IT.GLAD TO SEE YOU HAVE

STOP WRITING, MAYBE YOU CAN USE THE TIME FOR BETTER THINGS. IF YOU DO TRY AGAIN, READ SOME OF THE BETTER STORIES ON LITEROTICA .AND GET SOME GOOD IDEAS.BY THE WAY IT'S THE BEST SITE FOR THESE TYPES OF STORIES...GOOD LUCK .....................................................LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"It was the most natural desire that a son could ever feel. It was the need to have my mother's vagina. It was the need to go the full circle where my life had begun."

I just don't understand the bitter negative comments to this excellent story. The author, in his 30s, clearly feels what plenty of sons feel, that there is something magical, almost mystical, about their own mother's cunt. Often a boy, as with the 18 year old hero of this story, will practically worship his mother's mommy-hole, the wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he came into the world from. Sometimes he will have no interest in inferior cunts, and his young prick will only get hard at the thought--or better, the stunning sight and the thrilling musky scent--of his own mother's twat. The lad in this tale was very lucky that he had an understanding and truly loving mother. She not only showed her boy her twat, but allowed him to use his tongue and lips on it, and, best and most gloriously of all, his stiff cock, as her son stuck his fine fat prick up the twat of his dreams. He fucked his mother, finally unloading his young balls and shooting her the dearest, most sincere gift any boy can ever give his beloved mom, a huge dose of his creamy semen. Sad that it only happened once, but at least it was more than the many, many tens of thousands of yearning would-be motherfuckers ever get to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very Hot Story

Nice and hot..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
loved this

I was surprised by the score- this was all 5 stars for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Coming home for summer break.

By the end of my first school year, my girlfriend and I had split up. She had cheated on me with one of her teachers. When I got home, my mom was just finishing changing my soiled bed sheets. She was wearing a nightgown, but it didn't look like anything else. I immediately got hard, and mom smiled as she looked at my tented shorts. I went to her and we kissed passionately. She grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head. I was horny, I hadn't been laid in several months, so I quickly finished getting naked. My mom grabbed the bottom of her nightgown and pulled it over her head. We were both naked as we again locked in a lustful kiss, falling onto the bed. My hard cock clearly evident between us, mom spread her legs as we continued making out. I pulled back a little aiming the head of my hard penis at the opening of her vagina. She was so wet when I entered her, I kept slowly pushing until I was balls deep inside her. Then I'd pull back a couple of inches and thrust back all the way until I hit bottom. Mom continuously was saying "Oh," with each powerful thrust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
??

What the fuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
needs to be longer...

this needs to continue, till either she gets preggo or till they make it a longer thing than just a quickie

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mother

Kui mina sõjaväkke läksin siis sain viimasel ööl oma ema käest kuuma nikku.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Hope you got to knock up your mother even age 48.i knocked 55 yr old even ruined her marriage too that was my aunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Intense

When a son sees his mother's thick bush and her pink lips for the first time, and with the intense anticipation of finally having his dream of entering her wet creamy velvety tunnel about to be fulfilled, it is almost more than he can handle. When the sensitive tip of his throbbing purple head touches her hairs and her slick wet lips, almost without fail, a young man will shoot. He just can't help it. When he finally does enter her pink clasping pussy, and he sinks all the way into her, the pulsing rippling muscles of her canal will bring him to another very rapid intense ejaculation. Again, he can't help it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous