All Comments on 'Strip Monopoly Ch. 03'

by LstDghter1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
dakaradakaraalmost 14 years ago
Satisfied ending

Good ending to the story... enjoyed how you worked up to the sex at the end.

I liked the way you built up the tension before finally delivering. Keep up the good work, look forward to reading more of your stories :)

RossDanielsRossDanielsabout 13 years ago
Very nice

A terrific way to end this story . . . yet tweaking my curiosity about stories you have yet to tell. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great story

I would like to start off by saying that I loved the story u have a talent that is rare on these site. But any time u introduce a major plot element like the double headed dildo in the first or early in the secound act u need to use it by the third. Or u will leave people some what wanting

LstDghter1LstDghter1about 13 years agoAuthor
Gotta hold something back

If you give them everything they dont come back for more. :)

Thanks for the comment, I actually didnt intend it as a teaser / suggestive item, although reading back there was no way it possibly couldnt have been anything but. Will bear it in mind for future stories. :)

KlfjrpKlfjrpalmost 10 years ago

That was one of the best stories I have read on here!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Re-Match

Do you plan to write a story of a re-match? Perhaps with the other roommates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thankyou

I had the pleasure of winning a Strip Monopoly tournament 40 years ago, using 216 boards I'd begged and borrowed, knocking on doors, word of mouth. No mobile phones or computers then. The cheque guarantee card was to cover £30, credit cards were rare and beyond students. The University SU was delighted to be suddenly filled after expecting to be very quiet. Entrants paid £2, and put a signed guaranteed cheque into an envelope, filed on stage. You got knocked out, up on stage, nude, announce yourself, and collect your cheque. Only a couple were forfeited, and we made enough to buy a home for a group of refugees from Chile. 216 boards, down to 36 for the Saturday, then 6 and eventually just the 1 Sunday night Monday morning. Thanks for the reminder, happy times, and your awesome stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous