All Comments on 'The Apartment'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 14 years ago
Whoa!

This story is HOT! Please continue this so we can see how Daniel is pulled into incest and finally accepts it.

larrywanderslarrywandersalmost 14 years ago
I Agree - WOW!!!

Chapters 2 through 22 had better be forthcoming - pronto!! :)

floaturboatfloaturboatalmost 14 years ago
Very well done.

Brilliant story. please keep writing more chapters.

William smythWilliam smythabout 13 years ago
Just Discovered This Author

and this great story promises many hours of future reading pleasure thanks to his long list of contributions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NO GOOD

another unrealistic waste of time by a writer that deletes bad comments. seems to me he would find a way to move out if he was so traumatized as you wrote he sure wouldn't stay and do nothing. seems this so called writer only wants rave reviews by his paid freinds not honest reviews that will help him improve. best thing you can do for this story is delete it and forget you ever wrote it or move it to the NONEROTIC area it was a total turn off.

vrieseavrieseaalmost 11 years ago
Nice read looking forward to the next chapters

I always enjoy reading stories from authors of other countries. Shows me how we are alike and unlike. This story was a great read and in my opinion a story with an unlikely twist. Great introduction and I look forward to the subsequent chapters. This is my second read from this author and I look forward to many more.

expertlinguistexpertlinguistabout 8 years ago
Excellent

Loved the unexpected twist at the end of it, I am off to reading the sequel now, thanks GA

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

EXCELLENT!

Congratulations on a short story that is well worth reading, I enjoyed the twist in the tail of this story.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a7 days ago

Thoroughly enjoyable story. As one who has no problem with mutually consensual incest in real life, I am not sure if the daughter's action met the definition of mutually consensual with her brother. He seemed reluctant to have any type of sexual relations with his sister. However, his sex drive over-road his emotional and psychologicaly status. Finally, that he hide in his bedroom after the act indicates he is having an emotional and/or psychological problem rationalizing his actions. Someone needs to discuss the situation with him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6084 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES