All Comments on 'Naked Nanas Negative Nude Day'

by andtheend

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Worth 5 mercy vote! for an ironic reality check, lacking genuine erotic interest!

Best entered into a Senior citizen 'how to' competion, as 'Win mass support for voluntary euthenasia' we'd suspect, from experienced literotica hopeful?

'Nude Day' erotic imagery that lacked integrity of purpose; from the writers viewpoint? Depressing from readers' perspective, regardless of supportive inclination. Would normally suggest sabbatical from competitive writing, as bathroom cleaner to local retirement facilities, to research psychcological motivation for the elderly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
good idea

You have some good story lines.It is amazing how youcan weave a nude day story out of some of the ordinary things that happen in peoples lives. I found it very entertaining and was glad that the other people tried to join in with

ralph.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Vocabulary blip

Nudists use the term 'naturist', not 'naturalist'. A naturalist is someone who studies and writes about nature - insects, birds, animals, plants and so on.

Freddy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
This was well written

We will all be there someday. Only the lucky ones will die before they get there. This was certainly a different type of story for this site. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Commas

A nice story, but ruined a little by the incorrect use and overuse of the comma.

Simply learning more about this oft-misunderstood grammatical mark will propel your stories to a new level. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Yawn.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Reading this story I thought the writer was suffering Alzheimer disease. The number of reiterations is unbelievable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous