All Comments on 'Wimp Loses to Young Black Boss Ch. 07'

by michaelwimphusband

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
my solution

I think it's about time to go for the mandingo finish.

Poison the slut wife. Whip the boss until he's a bloody mess (not dead) then cook him alive in a vat of boiling oil.

If you get off on this black dominance shit then maybe you should join him in the vat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One more chapter to go

Thanks for the entry(chapter 7); now we just need to see maybe a cuckolding, black pregnancy(always fun), or at least some public humiliation. None of that is pleasant, but that's what makes it more fun. What is it about the red zone proximity of black and blonde that makes for riveting reading, even if we know(90% of the time) exactly the plot and narrative that follows. I don't know, we don't care, so just keep rolling them out...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Boil the bosses balls in acid.

Then rip off the wifes tits and cut out her cunt and feed them to some poor nigger children. Then slow put out her eyes and then finally through her in a lake in a lead lined box while she is still alive. Then writer kill your yourself in some horrible slow way like infecting your self with AIDS or the black death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A Suggestion...

Why doesn't the author just go have the homosexual sex that he craves, instead of trying to have it vicariously through a woman?

He'll feel so much better admitting his true sexual desires...

bettylusvitbettylusvitover 13 years ago
wow

who could take a 12 inch cock any way 9 is plenty esp if it is black

mr anonymous needs to learn to spell throw

maybe that is why his wife gets all the black cock she can he would never know

brw02brw02over 13 years ago
I Think Mona is Ripe for More.

Je'Quan awakened Mona's need to be dominated and ravished by a strong man. I think she'll be back for more. Myron hasn't taken care of his hot widf, and this is the price he'll pay. But I almost expect his humiliation will just get worse. Sooner or later, he'll probably have Je"Quan's cock in his mouth too-maybe preparing it for Mona's hungry holes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
fulfillment

Je'Quon has conquered Mona and she now will do anything for him to keep receiving the pleasure that he has given her. She will do anything for him for making her feel like a woman. Nicely written tale of dominance and control. Enjoy it immensely. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Je'Quon is too much of a faggot

I have a big problem with the character: He's too self absorved and vain, like he's the woman in the coupling.

I usually love stories about whorish women, especially if they're married, but this seduction sounded too dependent on her sexual starvation; It's like the guy wouldn't be able to pick up any chick unless she'd in jail for years. Maybe it's got something to do with how blacks are portrayed in erotic stories in general, how they're always all surface and no content, but this one is a special case, like the little black dude in the posse that gets bitch slapped by his bigger friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Love it when a white slut wife is fucked into near oblivion, especially as her wimp husband is waiting patiently for his slutty bitch to come back to him absolutely overflowing with black jizz.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome Story

The only reason I check Literotica is to see if you have posted a new installment. The fact that you say this is based on true experience makes it even hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
moore

we need more i like the wau u write

boundsadiaboundsadiaover 13 years ago

loved the story, i have never read an interracial story before, so it sort of opened a new field for me, wrote a comment a lil earlier but it didn't show up,one thing i want to know is that Mona was so angry at the boss, so why did she fell for hm so easily?

Spassmacher5000Spassmacher5000over 13 years ago
Amazing

I cannot remember how many times I checked back, only to find the first chapter still all alone. Yet now I come back after all this time, and find six new chapters, even better than I expected!

I was a little concerned when you paraphrased the sex so quickly in the first chapter, though the concept of an entire cheerleader squad going black was so hot on its own.

Yet you went into so much detail with this particular seduction, beautifully elaborating on every detail. I was a little disappointed when the first blow job never went to completion, and how quickly the second one ended, but that's just my thing. It was extremely satisfying regardless.

As for why she gave in so quickly to someone she despised, her opinion quickly changed when she met him. Hearing about a person's behavior from another person, then meeting that person are always different, but for me, it really comes down to the traits we find attractive, and the traits we respect.

Basically, they're opposites. I can never respect someone I'm attracted to, and I can never be attracted to someone I respect. It's annoying, yet hot. His dominant personality and physical attributes overwhelmed her, which tends to happen extremely often in the interracial category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Need a Black Adonis

I don't really like the whole build up that much. I would rather skip to the last chapter and dream about my black adonis using me for his pleasure. Feeling his big cock deep inside my wet pussy while I moan and cry out under him. I guess I'm not excited about the wimpy husband part, you can watch if you want, as long as my pussy and mouth get filled by big black cock! LOL Sexy Redhead

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
update

needs a follow-up

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

agreed, story needs another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I want more chap 9, 10 11 were he brings in a 16 yr od kid has she & her husbn do

him and the blackmail both of them to do his bidding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Hopefully there is more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good plot...

Well written story, and character development. Similar, thankfully, to "Black Man Unit One" - This type of story plays with the most fragile of a man's psyche.. his sense of control, and the slow betrayal of that which he holds most dear: his wife. Very entertaining and erotic. You and Stormbringer are two of the best writers on here. I hope to see more someday, and along the same lines!! Thanks-

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlover 9 years ago
TOTALLY DEEEEELICIOUS !!!!

My snatch is soaking wet !!!!

Thank you for a lovely story - I hope he makes her pregnant !!!!

Sarah Leather

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very familure story of my wife

My wife's black boss "owns" her, has had her nipples and clit pierced, and she is tattooed black only across the top of her ass. He keeps her for weekends for his pleasure and that of his buddies, and when she comes home Sunday evenings, she has welts and red marks all over. So I truly liked hearing about another mans wife and her black boss

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
My 53yr old bbc Hotwife

Well this white lady has finally found out what a real proper fucking is all about. And she loved it. Orgasmed several times and so powerfully that she passed out. That is what happens to a woman at the hands of a black stallion. My mature white wife has been a slut to black since her first thorough fucking by a stud less than half her age. Fucked into oblivion. And has craved it ever since. And it is really quite something to watch. It really is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My wife is BBW, Rubenesque, hour-glass, shapely...

Black guys are attracted to her like flies to honey... totally!

It is a problem because she is a flirt and a tease.

I told her i like when men are hitting on her & even when she flirts and teases them. But tols her in no uncertain terms that i do not want her to go beyond flirting & teasing because anything beyond that would cause me pain.

Her answer shook me like an earthquake:

"I haven't done anything beyond that. If i ever do, i promise i will tell you everything & we will jointly decide what to do. I know that you will take me back if you still love me. I know i would beg you to stay with me if you still love me. If you do not love me, there is nothing to discuss..."

After that day i stop accompanying her to places where she might be hit on by men. I stop asking her if she had a good time. She never tells me anything about her solo outings.

It is a dumb reaction, i know. Howrver I'd rather not know...

I don't know whether i am a wimp ir a closet cuck, but i know i don't wanna lose her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT ALL BOSS-FUCKS-WIFE SITUATIONS ARE VERY VERY EROTIC

Years ago my wife's CEO was after her body. He was nice, polite, & friendly with her, BUT it was obvious he wanted to fuck her. My wife shared with me everything that was taking place in the office.

He first promoted her twice. Then she saw the roster for a conference: only him & her on the list!

She asked me what to do.

I told her that she had to go because it was her job. "It's brtter to lose the job because you said 'no' than to lose the job because you did not do it. You are darned if you do & damned if you don't. Play it by ear & hope for the best."

She stopped telling me about her CEO. For a while she worked long hours once or twice a week. 6 month later the CEO left the company.

Shortly after that, one night in the bedroom, she told me i was "the best husband in the world." She added: "You stood by me in when i really needed you..."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous