All Comments on 'Plumbing Job'

by peebudy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
cmlvrvacmlvrvaover 13 years ago
HOT-n-WET

I luv watersports... keep em spraying~~~

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
amazing.

I am a huge fan if yours, peebudy! I love your stories and never fail to get what I need out of them! Great job again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
If i'd had a husband like that....

He do anything hed want to me. The guy knows how to care for his woman (and she, him). Good story by the way.

PTWaters1PTWaters1about 9 years ago

Another good one! Setting the background for the main event makes the excitement of it more believable. Perhaps a little too much detail on the To Do list activities, but again, it adds to the realism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I love my wife . She has great legs, great ass. It has taken a bit of time but I get what I want now. Last week, in a knee length dress and no panties underneath, we went walking through the local park, at 48 she still looks great. Before we go out, she has had 600ml of water, and carries a bottle of water with her. We don't get too far in the car on the way back before she says I have to pee, pull up your dress, I fingered her clit, oh, please, don't, hold it, I don't know if I can,, hold it, nearly there, as we pull in to our driveway. She hurries in, she sits on the toilet in our ensuite, moving forward, I knelt between her legs,, my tongue licking her pussy, her pee leaking from her, my tongue working her clit and pussy, her hands pulling my head into her, she orgasmed, her pee flows out, she collapses back, I drain her, she is weak. I move back, get the flannel and soak it in warm water, then go back, lick her pussy again, the last drops, then wipe my face and her pussy. O.k go inside, she knows, laying down, I lick her pussy again, sensitive. My cock hard, she knows where it is going as my lubed fingers prepared her ass. I lift her legs,push my length into her ass, warm, tight, mm, I love anally fucking her, as after initially penetrating her,she always seems to get into it, using her anus to milk my cock. It doesn't take long, my tongue finding hers as my cum empties into her rectum, we both lay there, my cock now semi hard, she again knows, I move back lifting her legs, my cock obscenely poking into her anus and then I piss, all the way into her rectum, I watch her face, it starts to contort, she would be getting very full now. She looks at me as I finish, now the difficult part, removing my cock without her spilling any. We manage it, losing only a small amount. I lay down, she straddles my face, her pussy at my mouth, my tongue working, she moves forward, my tongue finding her anus, back to her pussy, now her anus,, her pussy, yes, yes, now and she moves forward and the contents of her rectum covers my face, piss cum and whatever else. Another Sunday done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous