All Comments on 'Bound to My Mate Ch. 01'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic!

Really great start to the story! Cannot wait for more! Keep up the fantastic work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
ahh

When you mentioned the name of the restaurant it all made sense. I wonder if it's Mr. Tall and Dark's intent to drive her insane and make her seek him out?

Great beginning, looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Well done

Please post more soon as I love this chapter so much and can't wait for more.

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenalmost 14 years ago
Intoxicating

Wonderful beginning to something that I hope will take chapter after chapter to finish. It was amazing. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Yaaaay!

More please! Love where this is going, and I love Elizabeth. Smart and funny...Fun to read!

melissasue3melissasue3almost 14 years ago
wonderful reading

I enjoyed your story and look forward to much more.

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritalmost 14 years ago
Interesting beginning.

i am looking forward to more of this story, its very interesting that Elizabeth didn't even get his name or for that matter the cop that pulled her over. *chuckles softly* i wonder if that was part of the plan with TDH.

Donna

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

There are so many questions left behind. Who is the guy? How does he know her name? Who is the cop who knows her name? Are they human? Will she see him. I wish you'd given us a bit more info in this first chapter. It could have been a bit longer. Overall, I do want to see the next chapter to get some answers. I hope it'll be out soon. Hope you give us more info in the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loved it

Brilliant start - hope there's much more to come. Really loved it - will keep an eye out for the other chapters :)

greeneyes1964greeneyes1964almost 14 years ago
More Please !!

Loved it !!! Can't wait for more and see how this progresses. Thank you.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 14 years ago
Nice start!

I'm intrigued and a little freaked out but I liked this chapter. Looking forward to more from you.

MicKayMicKayover 13 years ago
This will be a great series!

One of the best stories I've read in a while. Strong characters, good description, and leaving us with a hook to come back for more. I look forward to seeing new chapters posted soon. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Some serious mistakes in describing the character

I like your story but I just don´t like the way you describe Elisabeth, taking pills, drinking alcohol together - she being a medicine doctor seems laughable or You just have no ideas what that means....

avidreader_01avidreader_01over 13 years ago

lol, was elisabeth talking to a chair or was there someone actually sitting there? im glad i decided to check this story out... you really have me intrigued

apollonaapollonaabout 13 years ago
Bloody brilliant!

THIS is how to start a story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

As passionate as it could be. Perfect start for a werewolf story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I love this story but...

it seems odd that Elizabeth is a doctor yet at the end she abusing drugs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Occupational hazard

I know too many doctors who abuse dugs. Ease of access.

devilcowgurl6devilcowgurl6almost 13 years ago
awsome!

Awsome story reading it for a 2nd time! Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wolf BS

It just is amazing how all were stoies go the animals just take the women no mater what even if there with someone. And they say vampires are bad. Bull shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Eh...

I wanted to like this series a lot. I also have a compulsive need to finish any series; however, that need left me when I began reading Bound to my Mate. I read up to chapter 5 and I wanted to really like it. My biggest negative is Elizabeth. Her character is so weak. I know there are times when she takes control of her life and when she fights back but overall she's weak sauce and that annoys me. The story has a good plot and is well written despite a few grammatical mistakes. My only suggestion is to look at your writing style. There is something wonky about it. I was reading the story and couldn't get a real handle on the character or the plot. Yes, the series is over and my criticism is a little late but continue writing. I know you will continue to produce good results and always look for ways to improve your writing and your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

Some of these comments are so mean! Chill out people. Writing is hard, and every person is emotionally complex, and yes, just a little crazy. I've only read the first chapter, but i think you've captured something in Elizabeth that many other writers don't. Love it so far!

execuwriterexecuwriterover 12 years ago
memory

You remind of me an old girlfriend who was a physician

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i am addicted!

i'm reading your story again and i just spent every free second i had reading it the 1st time! you have a wonderful gift and talent in your writting! please write more!

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69over 12 years ago
So glad I found this!!

Yes! I'm going to read this all this weekend. I just know it will be awesome. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

My gosh, what a story!

I can't stop reading it (and I'm at work, so this is not a good thing), Poor girl, she hasn't been getting any for along time, and now this. Delishiously sexy and forbidden at the same time. The cop was a creep though, give her a break! Can't wait to see where you are going with this!

Sarai

LaSaliaLaSaliaalmost 12 years ago
Excellent Style!

Too many writers on this site jump into the sex and don't do justice to the little details that make a story interesting. I love your writing style! It makes the reader invest in the characters, not rush of blood the sexy scenes evoke!

secretdesires69secretdesires69over 11 years ago
Wow!

Sexy as hell! I want to be taken like that!

brandnewpetbrandnewpetabout 11 years ago
very sexy

It really is.

Baron2shyBaron2shyabout 11 years ago
slut

How do you at 28, go out with one man & spend the night lusting after another. I completely lost it by the restroom scene. I want to believe you, Hur Wolf, would have screamed if a man came into the women's rest room, talkless hold you in one.

All in all a cool plot as fantasies go, but please give your little warnings like you usually did in slave of the servants for normally not wise decisions or some thing.

KnightVashKnightVashabout 11 years ago
Mates...

@Baron2Shy, wait till you find your mate... *S* You will know then how you end up not screaming when they come into the wrong bathroom after you, or draw your attention while out on a blind date... All I can say is been there and done that for both events... Some people are just meant to be together...

@DoctorWolf, Having read all of the chapters of BTMM, all I can say is I hope your writing another few dozen "books" to go along with it... *S* I have read it from end to end about a dozen times, and keep waiting for more to see where the pack goes over time, especially with all the new wolves...

GimletEdgeGimletEdgealmost 11 years ago
I love coming back to this story.

Don't know which nth time this is that I've read it, but it never fails to please. I just wish I could vote all over again.

Re: some of the recent qualms about the bathroom scene: Fiction, right? Calling for the suspension of disbelief? Elizabeth herself is horrified (while fascinated) that she let the mystery man have his way with her. It's not as if she thinks it was either normal or acceptable, just compelling...irresistible. And now she's sweating bullets over what it might mean. And to find out...of course...we have to keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Mmm, so far, she feels slutty and irresponsible.

Beasts_onyxBeasts_onyxover 10 years ago
Cravings.

That bathroom scene is probably one of my favorite from the whole story. I love that your girls aren't super sexualized (overly exposed to sex or super amazing at all things sexual right off the bat). They grow in their sexuality. What they like, what they don't, that's all live and learn. The chemistry is great all around and for anyone the least bit submissive, this story kicks ass as well as SttS. In summation, DoctorWolf kicks ass. I hate I don't have these in one continuous story on my tablet so I could read it as soon as I get a craving for it (which is often).

-onyx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
PLEASE HELP!

I have been desperately trying to find this story for a while now, and I am not sure whether it has been removed from the site or not. Please if anyone knows which story this is, can you please let me know.

This is all I can remember about the story:

werewolves, Dominic Masters (alpha), master's pack, kiera?- turned against her will (attacked), culprit discovered amongst the alpha's parents entourage, alpha's sister - jasmine?

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you

You write with a power and pride that tell me that in our world, you're no Omega. I'm enjoying your story greatly. It is the first ever on this website of which I read more than two chapters. I've read eight of your chapters so far, and I see that your fan base has inspired you to write many more still. Thank you.

kittiekimmeekittiekimmeeover 10 years ago
Dear Anonymous "Please Help"

You are looking for a story titled 'Following the Feeling' by cricketmuse. Also one of my favorites, however, I do not see it getting an ending anytime soon as the last submission was in the sring of 2011.

Hope this helps!

Also, this is about the 10th time I'm reading 'Bound to my Mate' -- I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To Anonymous 09/19/2013

The story you are looking for is called "Forced" by Phoenixbreez. It was removed from Lit. Alexandra (Alex) Marshall was the main character. Her mate was Dominic Masters.

A lot of authors are finding their stories republished on other sites, with no credit given. It's sad others are trying to pass someone else's creativity as their own. I was anxiously waiting for that particular story to be completed. Sadly, it wil have no ending.

"Following The Feeling" is also a great story. It's main characters are Kiera and Grayson.

LadyNovaLadyNovaover 10 years ago
PLEASE

Write more stories! I just finished you other one and almost cried when I did, I can totally tell just by the first chapter I will love this one as well.. I really hope you add some more work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Story

How can I find the story Forced by Phoenixbree? It sounds interesting. Good story her too

rynn26rynn26over 10 years ago
To Anonymous

Phoenixbreeze deleted the story "Forced". I just found out a few days ago. It was awesome and I will sadly miss finding out how the story would have ended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sad

Darn it. Well thanks for looking. I should set up my own account.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Does anyone know where she is posting now? I loved her stories and would like to still support her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

check wattpad

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Looking for a story.

I was looking for a story in this genre. Its about a guy who is some sort of fire being falling in love with a human girl.

But I can't find it. I don't know what it's called either.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

jay_gjay_gover 9 years ago
to anonymous 8/28

I believe the story you're looking for was by the author Mazuri. I can't remember the name of the story, but it had a fire being falling in love with a human. There were also a lot of other supernatural beings and it had a sequel as well. I do know Mazuri took all of his work down due to it being stolen. He has a profile on wattpad, but no stories published. Hope this helps :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

A few months back I read a story like this, and the opening chapter had a woman with a flat tire who was helped out by, suprise suprise, her mate. I can't remember the author or the name of the story. Anyone know of it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You're looking for Hungry Like the Wolf by wanderingmindgames. She just posted another chapter too. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

It's The Hungry Wolf

FaithWhiteFaithWhiteabout 9 years ago
Strong Start to a fantastic sounding story

I look forward to reading the rest of the story. You've started with a really strong beginning and I only hope the rest can keep up the pace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
to anon

If you don't like it, don't read it. you don't have to comment about it being trash.

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
wow I am enjoying every word

thanks . I hope you write a LOT more stories this good .

TalyrasTalyrasalmost 8 years ago
Love it

Don´t know how many times in the last years I have read this stoys.

I allways like to read them again

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
Great!

Great beginning to this story! Can't wait to get into more of the story!

morfinmorfinover 6 years ago
Issues

I have issues on how women are treated, a real man doesn't do that to a woman, and yes I know it's just a story. But after teaching martial arts for 30 years, I've run into The results of that type of behavior.

The story will wear written, keep on writing. I'll try you again sometime.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 6 years ago
Liking It So Far

I marked this story for reading a while ago and I'm just getting around to it. Glad I did, it's starting off really hot. I liked the fact that he got her all hot and bothered in the bathroom scene and then just let her go to allow her feelings to 'percolate' for a while.

c50chrisc50chrisalmost 6 years ago
I encourage everyone to read this entire story

Wonderful world created, and great believable characters.

Solid and honest story line.

Well written.

WarmScentWarmScentover 4 years ago
Hats off to the author

Whoever form readers sees this, please don't get discouraged by the longer story and read till the end. I just wish this was in hardcover, I love this story with my body and soul :)

And in case you want to top the joy of reading it, try listening to this during the reading.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrisCsNzOlo&t=604s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5th time

This is my 5th time reading this story, it gets better every time...

Horseman68Horseman68over 3 years ago
Great.

Looking with anticipation to reading this tale from its great beginning.

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

Intriguing start, well written, looking forward to what comes next.

Gym52Gym52about 1 year ago

The uncharacteristic start nearly had me closing the page down, I am glad I didn't, the interest piqued my curiosity shortly before they washroom scene.

LeifsonLeifsonabout 1 year ago

I try to comment whenever I favorite a story. Looking at the writing of most chapters, I think it is serviceable in the 4-star range. It is the story as whole that earns a favorite, thanks to Elizabeth's character arc and interesting aspects of werewolf culture.

Primrose13Primrose139 months ago

Just finished this whole series and I truly think it could be expanded and published. Keep writing! You have a real talent and o what a lovely filthy mind. Thanks so much for the read. Made me cum so many times I feel like I should cash app you lmao

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Okay this definitely has my attention, that bathroom scene was steamy... talk about being aroused. On to the next chapter, hope it doesn't disappoint.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories