All Comments on 'The Outsider Ch. 30'

by caligula97236

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
a tragedy for a family, a tragedy for a society

With my mobcap jauntily perched on my head, I would enjoy running a guillotine, to the 'produce' the only 'good' onepercenters. Nearly a half-century of Regan/Bush league incompetency and corruption, as the Republican Party was eviscerated by their allying with the dixiecrat cancer, has brought the Federal Union to obsolescence.

I know everybody thinks they can run off into the bush and become farmers. To quote one of the early gurus of Libertarian Separatism, Robert Heinlein: "Who made your axe?" Consider, if you made your own axe. What other survival labor did you have to NOT get accomplished to take the time and energy and resources to make that one damn axe?

The Bolsheviks, for all their other blunders, did one thing right and that was, HOLD THE CITIES!!. If your people have to starve, epidemics, mass executions, brutal civil war. Seize and hold the urban centers. Then you can methodically split the rural regions apart and methodically overrun them one by one.

I wouldn't have many objections to a popular revolution, I just do not believe it is a realistic assumption.

USA military power is now and into the immediate future what will decide the future reorganization of the American Empire. Imperator is not born or purchased or elected. Imperator's are selected by the armies.

That is why the the popular vote is balanced with the Electoral College. That the small states, who proportionally provide a majority of officers and noncoms, give the US military its political influence.

To quote that wise old sage Mao Tse-tung: "Power flows from the barrel of a gun."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercaligula97236@caligula97236
622 Followers
I enjoy writing erotic fiction and creating digital art in Poser. My ongoing project consists of a series of interconnected erotic discipline novels that I have illustrated with Poser images. My complete collection of fiction and images can be found at EC's Erotic Art & Fi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES