All Comments on 'The Outsider Ch. 31'

by caligula97236

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Anticlimatic

Eventually Ruthie will get out of her "funk" if she stops the self pity.

Enjoyed the story although a bit depressing but interesting character development.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good story

it was a well written story with a good plot,,but,,it was morbid...i mean can any one really be that unhappy..it is way past my own reality..i am a firm believer that hapiness is "your/my" state of mind..i am also a believer that"every cloud does really have a silver lining"..i know that more women are depressed than men ,,but i really think that that is a product of our "expected" indoctrination of women,,and also of the hormone byplay that is a riot inside a women..i hope all of your stories aren't this morbid...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fits our times.

This is a very good story. Incredibly real... The main characters' relationship is something I've seen before. Could really relate to the social worker's dilemna - Ruthie was better off with Mike - the companionship they have together is more important than getting to that level of self actulization.

I really like the way you wrote the sex scenes - reading it felt as awkward as what Ruthie was certainly experiencing.

This for sure is not your everyday read on lit.

Thanks for writing and sharing it.

sdc92078sdc92078about 11 years ago
Too realistic

It was like watching the evening news. Please go back to Danubia and the fantasy of a society that is at least trying to look out for its people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Too realistic? No.

It may be out of place on an erotica site ... but it isn't bad. One point, worth making is that picking pharmacies and pharmacists as the end-game people only indicates you don't know enough about the business. The pharmaceutical business (Big Pharma) keeps pumping pills, thus with a 15 to 25 percent greater demand for pharmacists that the supply, that part makes no sense. Pedro Paramo was a great point ... an excellent book. But the types of people drawn to an erotica site would never get it. Oh well ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
waste of time

If I wanted to read about two selfcentered idiots using each other I would read about Bill and Hillary Clinton's life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nailed It

I too have lived on the "Left Coast" for most of my life (LAX, PDX, HNL--yep! For all procaical purposes, O'ahu is an island suburb of San Francisco with coconut palms.

This is California Dreamin' pure and simple.

A great job and a great read. Caligula97236 kudos from Taniwha97225. You know your back yard!

Rapier875Rapier875about 5 years ago
That was sure different !

Deep, dark not to say depressing.

I'd love to know your motivation for writing it.

But I did enjoy the underlying story.

Rapier

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercaligula97236@caligula97236
622 Followers
I enjoy writing erotic fiction and creating digital art in Poser. My ongoing project consists of a series of interconnected erotic discipline novels that I have illustrated with Poser images. My complete collection of fiction and images can be found at EC's Erotic Art & Fi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES