All Comments on 'My New Life as a Slave Ch. 02'

by fairydust22

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nasty & sick

You are truly sick if you think people want to read this stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
...

That was really hot, I gotta say I'm looking forward to the next installment :)

fairydust22fairydust22almost 14 years agoAuthor
lmao

Just a little not from the author:-

If you dont like my story, then fair enough, but as to it being sick and nasty!! Im sorry but i have found some very weird and worse stories on here. Also its not even that bad. And FYI the world is sick and nasty, life is sick and nasty and there are worse things out there. Im just thinkin realistically.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
If you find it sick and nasty...

If you find this story sick and nasty then read something else. The fact is that some people get off on this kind of thing. If that's not you then fine, there are plenty of other tamer stories on this site.

donny759donny759almost 14 years ago
good story

I have just finished reading your two stories. I liked the content and the way you told the story. However, it is not enough to just run a spell check. A spell check only catches misspelled words. In your story you some times got the words wrong. For instance, you used slide, when, I believe you ment slid. Also, it seems to me you have some trouble with keeping the tense the same through out the story. One other thing, I would suggest that you work on your grammar. It's one thing to have a character use bad grammar within a story and another to use it in the body of the story. So I guess what it comes down to is you need to proof read your writings. Then get someone else to read it and get their opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Austria

Josef Fritzl - is that you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Rape

Sicko. How did u get this through the censors?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Is this erotic?

I'm sorry, but apart from the spelling and grammatical errors which riddle not only your story, but your follow up comment, the story isn't even mildly erotic. You torture her, but there is no reaction from her but revulsion, confusion and fear....where is the erotic aspect of the story?

I'm pretty open minded, but I have to agree with the person who said it's sick. NC stories are some of my favourites, but there's something really fucked up with this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Disturbingly nasty.

Keep writing. Let it all out you sick fuck. I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ja

Josef Fritzl wrote this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Words fail.......

this should not be under this title - a true Master / slave relationship is consensual and NOT abusive as in this storyline. Also please proof read and spell check before submitting more stories.

fairydust22fairydust22almost 14 years agoAuthor
lmao another note from the author

I find it hilarious that ppl can say this stort is unrealistic, yet every story I have read in in this category is so fckin unreal! how on earth do you expect ppl to believe that a mother goes out shopping and the daughter decides to fuck her brother or her sister and the jump to do it. sorry but no fckin way! and the whole reluctant/nonconsentual stuffs unreal too. if someone breaks into ur house and rapes you u dont start beggin that person to fck you harder! you scream and fight and yell cause natural instincts are triggered, however with family its different because its not some stranger. its someone who has cared for you, some one you trust and loved, and that confuses your fighting instict because you cant understand why its happening. so if you want to complain and moan then go ahead but wait until i have finished the series eh! because despite my spelling mistakes i have actually got a plan for this story.

btw despite the negativity i love ppl who write me little comments. they make me laugh and smile.

xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great story so far

I dont get people if you didnt like the first one why read the second one. Yeah you have some spelling errors who cares, as for the story line very hot i love the way its going youve got me hooked cant wait for the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent writing

Excellent development of storyline, please update soon!

Loki_DarksongLoki_Darksongalmost 14 years ago
Nice, but dude has to go!

The scene of her punishment was nice, but her Uncle has to be put down and put down hard!

DaddysGoldenGirlDaddysGoldenGirlover 9 years ago

The storyline is good. But honey, you need to read your work before you submit it. There are lots of places where you say know instead of now, and other such mistakes. Proof reading is really important. And before anyone asks I do write, I posted some stories on here under a different name, so I know what it feels like to be criticised and bullied.

Keep writing though, your style and content are good, though I would like to know if Uncle James has always been this twisted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous