All Comments on 'Mrs. Armstrong Shows Me The Way'

by BenFitzhume

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
miniacminiacalmost 14 years ago
Finally...

a young guy who isn't afraid of his shadow getting it on with a mature woman. What a novel idea!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ooh yeahhh baby..

Such a beautiful honest hot tale - keep writing darling! X

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Mrs. Armstrong

MY MY what a story, a 5 star no doubt, thanks and you really need to keep writing. You've made an ole country boy bring back so many memories. thanks and I'll be looking for more........

fumundacheezefumundacheezealmost 14 years ago
Reminder

to me of fucking an officer's wife while I was stationed in San Diego years ago. I was just a 20 year old kid sent off the ship I was on to do yard work. She was 36 and had three kids by a previous marriage. Her husband was a full commander. We fucked for about three months every chance we got. Even took her to Tijuana once for a full weekend shack up. I was the only guy there with a white woman. For a woman that had three kids, that was the best pussy I ever got in my life. Never used a condom on her either. She had her tubes tied after her last kid was born. Married the officer for financial security. She said he never paid any attention to her. He and I both stopped fucking her at the same time. We left on a 12 month western pacific deployment and when I returned I was discharged.

FRSWRITERFRSWRITERalmost 14 years ago
very very nice

brings back memories of when i was young the older gals and the ways of love write more enjoy your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To all the Mrs. Armstrongs!

I think the title IS the comment.

Had two very different Mrs Armstrongs, separated by time and place. Each had a strong effect on my life. Sex was huge,but they introduced different portions of love and lust. They instilled reasonable expectations and the importance of reality and I think I reminded them that spontaneity, and giving in to whims is just as important .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

LOVED it (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)!

Mrs Armstrong is a keeper. Period.

MILFs make this world a happier place!

PS.- The same goes for Loving Wives but that's beside the point..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

👍👍!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Mrs Armstrong is a keeper. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

👍👍!

KittyLover80KittyLover80over 1 year ago

Wonderful story. Great characters. The world needs more Mrs. Armstrong's! Loved it. Thanks for writing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous