All Comments on 'A New Encounter'

by DMaster_14

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
viniz2coolviniz2coolalmost 14 years ago
Tasty story.

Always enjoy a story about interspecies relationships, whether its from this planet or not.

Str8up10Str8up10almost 14 years ago

Very well written, nice and entertaining; sexy also. keep up the great work.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 14 years ago
I like it

Interspecies breeding. This was a nice story. I will keep an eye out for more of your stories.

AzPilotAzPilotalmost 14 years ago
I liked the story and your humor- both were great.

Thanks for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great story.

I really enjoyed the story. Just wished it had been a little longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More please

I really liked it. please continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More

this is a great story thank you can't for more

RawwbotRawwbotover 13 years ago
A New Encounter

A really great and fun to read Story, i only wished the Story would be longer or a small Series. Maybe you could write about other Neko-Human Couples, starting your own Neko-Universe. I would really apreciate it.

allimbaallimbaover 12 years ago

interesting and excellent story!

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Great Story

I wish you had written more of these they are fantastic.

Mostera1Mostera1over 12 years ago
This is really, really good

I hope this is not the end, because you did a masterful job with the characters. To just go 10 years later bothers me, however; it is a great story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
catgirls

I love the stories of catgirls and this one was really good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A Dream come true

i thank you from the bottom of my heart for this story. i love catgirls and this brought joy to a life that was sadly lacking in it. again thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

wow this was great. I loved the "blue steel" metaphor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Compassionate cops?

I can buy the idea of advanced aliens visiting earth sooner than i can buy this:

>Like most cops he was a compassionate person

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Absolutely compassionate cops!

Passionate ones, too. If previous anon has only met asshole cops perhaps he/she should look in the mirror. Loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bless your catgirl loving heart.

This was awesome, please keep going.

maxd01maxd01almost 11 years ago

Good story but some of the euphemisms you used had me laughing my ass off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Unfortunately, you only see the bad cops in the paper...

I loved this story! Mina was right about our "leaders" locking up any alien visitor that might show up, but there are perceptive people in the rank and file just like Kevin that would not panic at the first hint of invasion, although the alien would need to be very careful, just a Mina was, and find just the right person to approach. All the cops I ever interacted with were decent and respectful, even the one that arrested me 40 years ago (mistaken identity, I fit the description of the criminal he was searching for...except I didn't have the tattoo he was looking for under my shirt). Even when I was actually in the wrong (got a little lead-footed one day), the cop didn't treat me like some kind of criminal scum, and he only gave me a warning. The ones you read about in the paper who shoot someone, or shoot their dog, etc. are few and far between but it only takes one rotten apple to spoil the whole barrel and the so-called "journalists" make a big deal of it for weeks and never mention the vast majority of good cops...no news in that!

I had a motorcycle cop for a neighbor for a while, and one day I saw him giving the kids from around our apartment complex motorcycle rides...the were lined up 6 deep waiting for their turn!

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
A Challenge

While I liked the story, it was hard to forget everything I know about science while I was reading it. Aliens who can cross interstellar space, but can't research their own biology? Aliens who can interbreed with humans, when humans can't even interbreed with or closest genetic relatives? Aliens whose technology, or biology, allows then to rapidly transform between feline and humanoid?

This is science fantasy, not science fiction. If nearly the same story had been presented as pure fantasy it would have been a rather more harmonious read.

sirelcsirelcover 8 years ago
Enjoyable

Only real gripe is how short the story is.

This could have been expanded to 3-6 pages and been enjoyable.

Still while a good story, it has no charcter growth. Not important for a short story, but if you go longer it's important

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
There is more people

Just because the first chapter doesn't have a number does Not mean that its the total end lol. The author has continued it, a few months after this was posted and about once a year since for it and some other stories. Before begging for more check the author and the "also in this series" just under "similar stories next to where you typed your comments lol!

miklosfairmiklosfairalmost 7 years ago
Gives new meaning

Gives new meaning to getting a little pussy....

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Good story,I liked it .to bad that there is not a species like that.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Lovely.

KerrionKerrion4 months ago

Heeeeere kitty kitty kitty!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDMaster_14@DMaster_14
1066 Followers
I have just found out that How I Became a Cheerleader is being sold on Kindle and Kobo by others. Please make comments to the administrators of those sites that this is pirated material and to have it removed. I have already done so myself and have yet to hear from Kindle bu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES