All Comments on 'Mirror, Mirror Ch. 04'

by Silken_Steel

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyover 13 years ago
Finally you posted again!

I can't believe how fortuitous it was that your submission was posted today. I had clicked on your author name to check one last time before I deleted you from my favorites. Since there have been no updates and not even a simple comment posted letting us know what was, if anything at all, to be expected shortly or after some time it seemed unlikely you'd be back. You know, it wold have been considerate to give a hint of your continued capacity to both breath and write.

Having said my peace at your lack of consideration...

Love this story and do hope you appreciate those of us who eagerly await the remaining chapters.

Silken_SteelSilken_Steelover 13 years agoAuthor
Oops!

I'm sorry - I posted a comment on my thread in the forums, saying that I was working on a new chapter, and when it would be submitted, but I should have posted one here too! Thanks for loving it so much, even though it's slow! I am working on the next chapter, and should submit it next week. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Sad you stopped writing this... it was quite delightful. Please, I'd like it if you were to continue one day... though with this being posted about 4 years ago I severely doubt it. Oh, how time flies. I remember reading this back when it was originally posted...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
interested

i would really like more to it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous