All Comments on 'Lord Reynard's Fancy Ch. 01'

by rosamundi

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very promising start!!!

I love this sort of story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More please

I would love to see their relationship extend beyond the physical. Great beginning, I'm hooked. Looking forward to more.

rosamundirosamundialmost 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback! I've never written fiction before. :)

And I plan a nice long story with an evolving relationship for Lilac and Lord Randall, though it will be a process.

If you have any suggestions that would improve my writing, please let me know - kind yet specific/blunt is best. :)

GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyover 13 years ago
Excellent writing.

You've written a lovely sweet Lilac and a possibly evil Lord Randal and a potential benefactor in John. You're writing is first rate and your plot is coming along well.

Will Randall seduce her, coerce or manipulate her, or force her? Will John be a party to her ruination? What will John think and how will he behave if he sees her upset? Will Randall hide his actions from John? I can see you've also set the stage for Randall, though nefarious intended he is, to become seduced himself by guileless Lilac's wholesomeness.

cullodencullodenover 13 years ago
Good writing

It's refreshing to read a well-written piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great read and that was only the first chapter! Excited to read more :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous