All Comments on 'CvsN 17: Sisters and Friends'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More

Good stuff man. All the stuff that i lke

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MM

Mmm got me really hot. Thanks :D

annanovaannanovaover 13 years ago
From the beginning

Yes, I went back and read the whole darn thing. The story's progression has been really interesting to see. I've enjoyed watching Jack's growth and love how Debbie is finding herself. She's a fascinating character. And now I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very enjoyable stories

Very good stuff, lots of action, and a lot of likable characters! Looking forward to reading more in this series.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
great story very hot scenes

The more I read the likeable the characters become Debbie is a total sweetheart and I'm become a fan of hers. Jack is so oversexed I love this Guy.Karma is also a sweetheart. Beth is certainly hot and going wild. Enjoying the series can't stop reading Thanks it's a fun story totally unconventional and graphically sexy.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 7 years ago
more lies

broken promises and deceit, Jack can't keep a promise not to fuck someone if his life depended on it. How long will the author carry this on and have us believe it is OK. TK

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 6 years ago
Intense

By a matter of chance this was where I entered the story first. It was clear from the the first sentence I'm up for quite a ride, but still my head was spinning trying to comprehend what's the fuck here going on all around. While I could construct something out about most, I remained lost on who Beth is for him. Also, I found it lacking on physical descriptions a bit, for an independent read. So, I went to the beginning, and certainly enjoyed the whole, and predictably, also this chapter even more than before.

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

Amazing, trying to keep up.

blackknight314blackknight31411 months ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20225 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES