All Comments on 'Anal Sex 201: Male Penetration'

by jsragmanus

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Thanks!

This was great little read! Easy to read but very informative! I have been very interested in anal sex with my husband and we have began talking about it but thus far not tried it. We purchased a small toy, I think called Aneros or something similiar but have yet to use. I am thinking I may use that and then try a strap on if he is wanting to. I know anal sex for me brought such a sense of fullfillment I would love for him to experience it as well, if he is wanting to try!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Thorough and accurate

My wife's been pegging me for a couple of years now, and I agree that it's a most pleasurable and intense experience. The anus is full of feel-good nerve endings. I have a submissive bent, and she really enjoys the feeling of power it gives her to kneel behind me and really slam me with her (temporary) hard-on. Your advice about the size of the dildo is bang on, We tried some larger ones initially, and it wasn't any fun at all.

Her Bum Boy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Anonymous #3

The wife and I have been having anal fun for YEARS! It started with just a finger and gradually grew into sort of a ritual. She lost interest in me playing with her, so it is all one sided (which I don't really mind). Gradually different toys were added, with some quickly deleted. Her favorite one to use on me is an 18" double dildo. With patience, practice, and a lot of lube, it now will fit all except where she is holding onto the end. She seems to enjoy watching as it slowly disappears inside me. Then with her working it in and out, I masturbate slowly trying to last as long as I can. Like I said this has developed over a very long time and we are both comfortable with this form of play. Sometimes I like something larger, but not often. Take your time to develop a good way of having fun. Enjoy the feeling, and use a lot of lube!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Your article is timely and welcome. I am now in my later 70s and can no longer sustain a full erection; my wife has lost her libido and doesn't want intercourse of any kind. However, she is perfectly willing to bring me off by inserting first one, then two, and finally three fingers into my rectum and "fucking" me until I orgasm. We do this usually twice a week, and I find it wonderfully sensual, stimulating, and satisfying. I always prep with a little light douching followed by soap and water touch-up, which takes care of any hygienic issues. She uses plenty of lube and keeps her fingernails closely clipped. I recommend this to senior guys who may be still horny but can't get it up like they used to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Both interesting and informative!

I found this article a fascinating read!

I was first introduced to the concept of Pegging (although not to that specific term) a couple of years back, and it really piqued my interest! I did briefly feel a little ashamed to be so intrigued by it, but that did not last long - as a man very comfortable in his sexuality, and with the pleasurable aspects explained to me, there was never any worry about whether these feelings made me in any way homosexual. Though BEING gay would never be a 'bad' thing to me, I've done a lot of self-analysis and realised that my feelings simply don't lie in that direction.

I am engaged to a wonderful woman, and have a very fulfilling sex life - pegging is something which I really WOULD like to try, but not something I feel I couldn't go my life without trying.

One of the most valuable parts of this article for me was the discussion of the emotional side of the topic, and how to begin with it - I have to say that I don't believe my partner would be interested in trying it, and the big obstacle is the hygiene part: she finds anything associated with the anus unpleasant, and "squicky" as she would say - I don't believe that this would be an area that I could persuade her to overcome.

I seem to naturally lean towards submissive behaviours, and though she can play lightly dominant to satisfy that desire in me, she is naturally sumissive too - and I think that pegging me would be TOO dominant for her as well.

The obvious answer I realise is to discuss this with her as adults, however I've found the subject oddly hard to broach. On the rare occasion we've touched on it, she has seemed distinctly unenthusiastic - for the reasons I've mentioned. I suppose my biggest fear is that I don't want her to feel like I'm unsatisfied - like what she does isn't enough for me, abs hurting her feelings.

I feel more confident on how to approach this, and how to at least try and introduce this practice into our sex lives. The fact of the matter is, I have no idea if I'll even like it! But I'd like to find out :)

Excellent stuff,

Malcolm

escriterraescriterraalmost 13 years ago
wonderful advice!

This is a true service for both ladies and men who are curious, intrigued, definitely interested, or dying to try this. There is such good advice about all aspects of the act.

Ladies: Use this as a guide to approach, reassure, and introduce your man to the incredible sensations he'll receive as you are experiencing your own intense pleasure, both physically and emotionally, when you penetrate him as part of a process to drive him to his own orgasm.

Men: Use this as a guide to help your lady understand this passionate, intimate act for what it is -- another way for her to be close to you and for you to show her how much you love her.

trewtopiatrewtopiaalmost 13 years ago
2 things That are worth talking aout

frst off I think if a guy wants to do analto his partner, he needs to know how gentle to go, and this is so important! best way to learn, 8)? penetrate urself! feel the stretch and learn the anatomy! 2nd thing is also to be done light heartedly, , but women dont have the thrust down very well, and nor do us guys have the rocking! Be prepared for a steep role reversal curve!

Great article 8)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This article pretty much summed it up, the good and the bad. It was really a sexually amazing pleasure getting pegged, except for not experiencing a climax.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A great help - Thanks

This is something my husband and I have discussed and both are ken to try it, but i have been hesitant to try as the thought of reality not really living up to the fantasy for either one of us a turn off. But this article has put my mind at rest to just give it a go, i now realise that we just need to have fun and go for it. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I understand all the way. Thanks for the help, really appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Thank you for presenting this topic in the way you have. I am with you as a heterosexual male in a loving relationship with a heterosexual female and I love being lovingly anally penetrated. I look forward to more stories written from this perspective. I also look forward to the time when this topic gains wider spread (pun intended) acceptance. More people should give it a try. When it is done correctly, nothing feels as good and satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Anal orgasm?

Is it possible for a guy to have an orgasm with anal contractions and pre-cum but not semen?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Two way street

For some women you have to get they themselves use to anal sex and anal penetration so it helps to introduce to them to anal-play slowly like when you are doing cunnilingus and they are having orgasm, penetrate their anus with a finger. If you can lubricate it, great but usually at the time of the orgasm it should be okay.

As you go along in your future love making, make that a regular part of your oral sex with her. .

Make it a point for you to shave their anus so that they "are clean" all over then shower with them after then rim them. Don't ask for it return and let rimming be part of your love making with her with her in the shower. At some point she may return the favor.

If she herself has problems with anal sex, just get her use to a well lubricated finger and take your time. If there is pain, have her breath through the pain. Be gentle! Because if you do it right and she feels safe with you she will ask you if you would want to have anal sex with her. If you go for penis anus penetration, be gentle but also make sure she is both relaxed with it and stimulated with a lot of foreplay.

When she starts to rim you and penetrate with her fingers, you can suggest prostrate massage. Most women are okay with that with some instruction. At that point you might suggest a strap-on to her and see how it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So you lost a toy in your ass...

Number 1. Just like in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, DO NOT PANIC !

Number 2. If you play with a toy that may disappear in your ass, double bag that thing in condoms. Besides easier cleanup it may help in removing it from your ass. Lube your fingers and probe around. Try squatting in the shower, pushing gently while you guide the toy out with your fingers. Be patient. Before you begin anal play ask yourself; ’Who can I call in an emergency?’

Number 3. Don't put anything in your ass that might break or have to be broken in order to get it out. No light bulbs people. No glass bottles.

Number 4 You may want to ask a local sex shop or group about how to solve this issue in the future. Be prepared people. As in Alcohol Anonymous get a ’I have something stuck in my ass buddy’. A medical tonge tool?

Be safe. Keep the vegetables for a salad.

A New Fan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Medical tongue tool

The type of tool that I was thinking of falls in line with an idea of modified delivery forcepts. Smooth edges to enter and a pivot point that would allow you to open the jaws wide enough to grab the toy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Silicone lube with silicone toys

"The one issue with silicone based lubricants is they are not compatible with silicone based toys. You can get around this by using a latex condom over the toy."

If you decide to try this keep in mind that if the lube gets onto parts of the toy not covered by the condom (that big base that keeps it from disappearing up in there) it WILL damage the parts of the toy it gets on. I don't know about others, but in my case the lube always gets places that it does not necessarily need to be. You might be able to avoid it if you can manage to pull the condom over the entire toy, but the condom may break from the stress.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous