All Comments on 'The Wife's Sister'

by hardwillingone

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very hot

where is the second part? you need to take her and stuff her tight pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

one of the best man ...where is second one get it soon ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot

It's great but you need to finish it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hot hot hot

Dam guy this was a hot one & where is ch 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
funny thing is that kinda happened to me in pittsburgh, visiting my wife's family

My wife arranged for us to visit her family and we stayed with her single younger sister. It was January and a lot colder than we were from in Phoenix. My wife got sick the second day of a seven day trip and stayed in bed and took meds. She slept a lot, well her sister took me out drinking and as we were at one of her favorate bars. She leaned in and asked if I wanted a blow job from baby sis. Well being drunk and a few days built up, i sad sure. We paid the check and it wasn't twenty minutes later after getting back to her house and verifying my wife was snoring, she came in the living room with a couple of fresh drinks walked right up kissed me deeply and said this is going to be fun, it was.

masterb4masterb4over 12 years ago
More???

Agree with others. This needs more chapters!!!! Soon, please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
brother in laws cock

One morning I went to my sisters hous to pick up something I left there. The door was unlocked so I let myself in. When I walked in the den I saw my brother in law looking at his computer stroking his 60year old cock saying my name saying I've wanted to fuck you for nearly 40 years. I looked at the computer and saw him looking at a picture of me in my bathing suite. I screamed his name saying what are you doing? He stood up and walked over to me saying I want you. I said no. He pulled me to him and started kissing me grabbing my hand and put it on his hard 8 inch cock. It did feel good. I hadn't been fucked since my divorce 10 years before. he grabbed my hand and led me to the guest bedroom. I said we cant, your my sisters husband. .He said nobody will know but us two. He kissed me again this time using his tongue. Then started kissing me on my neck and massaging my tits through my blouse. That did it! I wanted it . I started stroking his cock harder. He undressed me and laid me on the bed . He was sucking on my tits making me want more . I said lets 69 He slid down and started eating me He rolled over on his back pulling me over with him. I started sucking him after about 30 seconds he said 'Im gong to come. I pulled it out and started jacking him off . After 2 pumps he shot 5 or 6 spurts of cum up in the air. We cleaned up the mess and he vwent back to eating me. My ex didn't like to eat me but my brother in law did he did it for about 1/2 hour, Then he crawled between my legs putting it in. I said be easy I've never had a big one before. Once it was all in me he started fucking me in a slow steady rythem .I had never felt anythig so good in all my life. He had me moaning and wrapping my legs around his back and fucking him back. we fucked for what seamed like hours giving me more orgasms than I ever though possible. All of a sudden he started pounding me hard screaming: OH! OH! OH! I'M CUMMING!, shooting a huge load in me making me scream: YES! YES! YES! MORE! MORE! MORE! giving me the wildesdt orgasm i"v ever had. When he was done he said not bad for a couple seniors huh? I said if I'd known it was going to be that good we would have been doing it for years. We took a shower together and fucked again like teanagers, this time doing it doggy. We were both a little sore afterwards. We fuck whenever we can, at least twice a week. I am going to move in with them . My sister thinks its for finances but it is so we can fuck every day she works. She doesn't want serx anymore so he can fuck me when we are alone and he wants it. Lately the neighbor's son has been looking at me in my yard in my shorts and I've seen him get a big hard on in his loose fittng shorts It looks big . My brother in law says do it Maybe I can watch he said . It' hot to think a 55 year old woman can turn on a 20 year old boy.

RgbowsRgbowsabout 12 years ago
grrrr

this is arousing and great but to be continued suxxs but cant wait for ther rest

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
tedious and repetitive

Gee! Does he have a BIG COCK? Do these two brainless boring women want to suck his BIG COCK? Does the author keep calling attention to his BIG COCK?

You need someone to edit your junk. You can't tell the difference between "sight" and "site." Your worst fuck-up is that you think it makes sense to say somebody "through" something. It's "threw, Dude. Get your mind off his BIG COCK and write something interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Want more

Where is the ending?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Jamie got drunk and fell asleep just as planned!

I didn't even have time to bring up the hot tub, Kristy was grabbing the bulge in my shorts aggressively as soon as she thought the coast was clear. I wanted a little privacy, so I grabbed Kristy's hand and led her down the stairs into the basement. We had a sleeper-sofa for guests that we kept made, just in case. I quickly unfolded it, and opened it up into the bed. When I was done I looked at Kristy, she was smiling at me, and completely naked. "Aren't you a little over dressed Scott?" she asked. "I think you're right," I said as I quickly stripped myself, and got on the bed too. "I need this so much," Kristy told me, and wrapped her arms around my neck. My cock was instantly hard as we made out passionately together. "Fuck me Scott, don't make me wait, fuck me now," Kristy moaned as soon as our lips parted. She had a nice body, and a better pair of tits, than I had thought as I moved on top of her. I could feel her wet pussy juices as the head of my cock touched her lips. Kristy was very tight, so I worked myself into her slowly, bringing a long moan from her mouth as I did. "You have got one tight pussy," I said as I began moving my shaft inside her. "Oh god Scott, you've got the biggest cock that's been inside me," Kristy said looking into my eyes with desire. Her pussy gripped my cock like a vice, and soon I was thrusting into her hard as I picked up the pace. Within just minutes, Kristy was coming loudly. "Oh Scott, fuck me Scott, oh god, your cock feels so good!" she was yelling as her orgasm hit full intensity. I'm coming too I exclaimed, as I was pounding her pussy as hard as I could. As my balls reached the exploding point,. my ass was a blur from the speed in which it was moving. My cum exploded against the bottom of Kristy's pussy, and we continued fucking until we had finished coming together completely!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Consequences

Man you are toast! Having had your wife's sister once with her permission, now you will not be able to stop fucking her. B U T your wife is not going to let you fuck her sister continually. So you're going to have both women pissed off at you and not getting to fuck either one. Can you spell STUPID!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So hot

That was a very hot storie

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, it's been 5 years since you wrote it, it obviously was not finished, Anonymous had you fuck Kristy, and there should have been way more story after that and supposing this might have really happened,it's apparent you fucked up ,somehow, and don't want to tell, so I have no further comment.

XYZ

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

Sounds like this was the sisters plan all along. To make him into a "boy toy".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That sucks there never made a Second Part to this story it was pretty hot but whatever I guess

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous