All Comments on 'Anniversary Trip Goes Wrong'

by bronston22

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This pile of dog shit reads like a boring self-inflicted incident report!

Congrats - first effort but a poor one at that. No emotion, no reactions and no consequences or second thoughts. Boring at best - fair try but work with an editor to develop some characters and avoid the over-used plot devices that JPB consistently uses. Oh, and watch out for the idiot called "size 14 IQ" - that moron is consistently short on the gray matter that most humans use as brains. Debra

gaesmogaesmoover 13 years ago
So...

Why no reaction on his part other then to watch, and no guilt on her part, they both just ignore what happened. Sorry, but maybe burying your head in the sand solves some problems, but..... Anyway, thanks for writing, it is a challenge, but I think you can do better by developing the characters and storyline a bit more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
story telling

story telling is not for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
the author says this is true

I would love to have a dollar for everytime something like this has happened in real life... smiling big time

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sick Fool

Even drunk, an honest wife would have vigorously held off...she didn't!!! You are sick to have allowed it but you did find something out - your wife WILL cheat...idiot...now, what are you going to do?

BFG85BFG85over 13 years ago

Where is the reaction? Any reaction? After 14 years of marriage I would at least want to know why my wife has allowed another person to fuck her. The writer obviously doesn't care that much about his wife and she doesn't care that much about him. What a great marriage these two people must have.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
Sad if true

Agree with others -- how could he just sit passively and let this happen?

sexmatesexmateover 13 years ago
Your kidding, right?

You just did nothing? You sir are a fool! And you've got more problems than this one time exhibits. Because this wasn't the first and it wasn't the last.

And she even disrespected what you were supposed to be celebrating !

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Assuming The Leadin To Be True

You are undoubtedly the weakest, poorest excuse for a husband and lover to come around the bend in a VERY long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yikes, it doesn't say much about Sallie's braindead husband.

Perhaps it's time for him to grow balls and be a man instead of a wimp.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
If this is a true story....

.....I guess I'd better start checking the mailbox for that million the guy in Nigeria is sending me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
STOP

You're an idiot. Every thought about beating the fuck out of both of them.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Well, you now have a slut for a wife

You have shown your wife she can cheat on your marriage without consequence. Either she knows that you know and didn't object so it is OK to do it again. Or she thinks you don't know and she has found out she can get away with it. Do you really think she hasn't done it again? Deceit (and that is what it is from both sides) between marriage partners does not lead to a healthy marriage. You are playing with sexual dynamite. I can understand that a small group of people can and do get turned on by watching their spouse have sex with someone else. If they discuss it and are both OK with it more power to them. My personal belief is such actions undermine a marriage. But my personal belief is also that peanut butter and cheese sandwiches are really good. Your tastes may (and obviously do) vary. BTW, for a first story the writing was reasonably good. Many first stories have childish dialogue but this one was OK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What is the matter

aren't you good enough for her or is she just a slut and you are her wimp to just lay there and watch it happen.

ryu77ryu77over 13 years ago
I wish this is a troll story....

but if this true.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!

You deserved it!!!! and I hope she keeps cheating on you behind your back!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It would appear

It seems that your wife is a dirty cheating cunt and you are a coward, you deserve each other, but please don't bore us with your shitty tales.

zed0zed0over 13 years ago
You are A Wimp AND an Idiot!

Not a unique or unusual condition. Perhaps with some effort you could become a stupid wimp, hang in there, I'm sure you'll make it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yikes

Your wife is a cheating slut, you are even worse, a wimpy little cockold coward. Why are you bragging about this, men have killed people for a lot less?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
CRAP...

One word says it all...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Haters...

Forget the haters, this was a nice quick fantasy story that I liked.

The rest of the trollers should go back to the incest section and keep fantasizing about their mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You Left Out the Some Facts

You're not just a voyeaur but a closet cuck, you hoped what happened would and now you also know that if this really was a first for her...and, she got away with it - she liked it and it's only a matter of time before she starts getting a little on the side...after all, she most likely knew you were awakw!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
If this is a true story,

then please just end your useless life. Your wife is a selfish disgusting whore, and you're a pathetic excuse for a man... there is absolutely NO reason for you to continue living.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
the only fact left out was

how much he enjoys creampies

norcal62norcal62almost 13 years ago
A couple of edits would help.

Use contractions to help the word flow as if it were actually spoken.

Could not, would not, did not, sound stilted; stiff.

Consider substituting climax for orgasm.

"comatose 'wife of Jim'" That statement is really awkward.

I'm happy you used the wife's name in most instances, rather than calling the woman, "my wife" throughout the story, as some LW authors do.

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenalmost 13 years ago
I liked this story

Thought it was well written I wonder why all these people read our stories if they are that turned off by them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Shit

You're a terrible writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loser

Are you a submissive, low self esteem drunk - Thought So!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a TRUE story!!!!

And I have a bridge I want to sell you - true story! What a pile of crap. Stop writing. You have no talent and your plot contrivances are horrible.

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 11 years ago
Wow what a bunch of assholes!

I dont understand all the hateful coments especially anonymously. if you hate this story genre why do you read it!

While I didn't like that the husband didn't get retribution (I hate wimp husband stories) I thought it was a great story! ONLY Because of the wimp, I gave it a 4!

For my tastes I would like to see a part 2 where the husband tells his wife to straighten up or hit the road! Then I would give it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ha Ha Ha Ha

OK, I am going to take you at your word that this is a true story. You say that to the best of your knowledge your wife had never cheated on you! Dude, she walked over and checked to make sure you were asleep before getting frisky with the other guy. This was a pre-meditated act of adultery ON YOUR ANIVERSARY TRIP. It does not sound like there was any hesitiation on her part nor any remorse after the fact.

Do your sons look like you? Are you sure they are yours? Have you checked???? I would bet money that this is a regular occurrence for her. I suspect your johnson is just one of many that she regularly experiences. A sad, sad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sorry

If this is true then we all know that you often fantasized about something like this (just a fantasy but nonetheless) and/or even knew your wife was appealing to other men. You know you knew it or sensed it.

You admitted being asleep so you could watch and it isn't that you couldn't stop them, you didn't want to and you had, supposedly, deniability of knowing what she did.

You're a cuck, you know it and SHE Knows It!!!

Still, a good short read but, if it is real, you need to write more stories about your life with her after. You do know, she has tasted the fruit and she does like it...Good Luck!

Thanks!

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
I agree that you wanted this to happen

I agree with some of the commenters who feel that this happened because you wanted it to happen. If you pretended to be sleep through the entire act of your wife riding some guy's dick until he busted his nut in her, then you are a cuckold. At anytime you could have pretended to wake up. if you wanted to avoid confrontation, you could have pretended to be confused and gone to the bathroom to give them time to straighten up. No, you chose to "sleep" through the entire thing. If you now want to present yourself as the victim, then you have failed. I wish you two the happiest marriage, because you know and she knows that there is no way you are going to divorce her. She will cheat again. Hopefully next time you can be "asleep" again. That way you can get your fantasy fulfilled but still have plausible deniability so that she won't look at you differently.

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 10 years ago
I Have to Agree

I must agree with some others who believe this is not a one time occurrence. That this husband believes his wife does not cheat on him is laughable. As some has suggested, he should probably check the DNA of his children.

On the other hand, he deserves it. His claim that he was powerless to stop it is pure bullshit.

Sallie is a slut. Jim is a player and an asshole. Sallie's husband is a wimp. There is nobody to like in this story so it is not a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
THIS IS NOT A BAD STORY! I DO NOT SAY IT IS A TRUE STORY BUT SIMILAR SCENARIOS HAPPENED TO PEOPLE. FEW MEN (IF ANY) COME BACK TO WORK & TELL HIS BUDDIES, "YO GUYS, I WATCHED MY WIFE FUCK A MAN FROM GEORGIA... SHE DIDN'T KNOW I WAS AWAKE."

The scenario is totally believable, plausible, but the event may have been embelished to a degree. Our memory sometimes embelishes past events.

First of all there is a wide spread misconception of voyeur tendencies in married men. I do not know what triggers them, maybe there is a genetic predisposition.

He is a voyeur husband but hitherto he had no clue he had the predisposition for such stuff. When people stared at her or flirted with her he was just very ptoud she was his. He never knew why it made him happy when a man starts hitting on her not realizing her husband is just 5 feet away (some men fo not care).

He was heavily under the influence on the night in question, which by itself made him much more permissive.

He initially hoped she would say no. Fat chance! His voyeur tendencies had been suppressed for too long. What was going on was shocking for him but his voyeur side was prevailing. He was mesmerized with the event, he was getting pleasure, sexual gratification if you wish, from what he was witnessing. For a voyer husband it means a lot when he sees his wife enjoy having abother man's dick deep inside her pussy!

All in all a voyeur husband in such moment is like a rabbit caught in headlights, totally confused.

This story 5*!

(* * * * *)

Nothing that happened to me was as dramstic as in this story. But it was leading to that & i was was totally mesmetized, immobilized... & i felt happy that someone is hitting on her... Some men crossed the line, i was even happier...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Some people lead sad lives

There is one sad little man who has multiple accounts on here who has made it his life's work to post negative comments on every loving wife story. My guess is that he probably pushed his wife to play with others and when she did she liked it too much but he realized how much of a wimp he was and couldn't keep her. Now he blames others for his limp dicked failures. Keep writing and sharing your stories. Many more people enjoy them than the comments would suggest. Remember it's just one loser with multiple accounts.

tinstartinstarover 7 years ago
It's plausible to me

I can see this happening. Alcohol can do wonders to both men and women. Just because she banged this guy doesn't make her a whore or slut. She just got wrapped up in the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ok

Whimp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
hey there everyone

Guy likes watching his wife have unprotected sex with complete stranger. He knows it otherwise he wouldn't be telling the world.

Wife certainly has cheated on him before and given the ''lightweight'' comment has no respect for him.

Not to mention she had sex s fewb feet from him.

Instead of getting in this guy's grill about his proclivities you should be trying to get to know him.

His wife lves doing oral, seems to get motor running quickly, and has energizer bunny hips.

Contact him for anniversary date!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another stupid wimpy husband story

Sorry these type of stories have been done to death. What husband would just lay there and watch his wife do another man. Wow so stupid and unbelievable.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Comments

He says it's a true story. He admits that the wife is a whore. He doesn't say it, but we.know.he.is a sad cuck.

texxmantexxmanover 4 years ago
And why are you still with her?

At least get some kind of payback!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4**** (4)

😊

ForensicFossilForensicFossilalmost 3 years ago

Not Talk About It??.

This will fester. It is bad crazy not to talk about it.

Lumpy2Lumpy2about 2 years ago

Lucky you got to watch. I hope you tell her someday then you can ask her to do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm so sorry your wife thinks so very little of you.

Maybe time for you to play the field or at least dump her? She obviously doesn't care about fidelity, and didn't really try to even hide it. If you think you're being honorable, think again. You are being passive, allowing this betrayal at all isn't making anyone better off. Either she pays for her sins knowingly or unknowingly, but it's clear the path forward for you is collecting payment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Garbage. One Star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One anonymous asked: What husband would just lay there and watch his wife do another man? Why the answer is simple. A willing cuckold. 90% of stories posted in LW are about willing cucks, haven't you noticed that yet? And it's just not the authors that are the cucks, just read the comments on their stories and be surprised how many cuck readers they draw. They fawn over these stories like stink on shit. It's sickening that men stoop to that level. A good example is the anonymous guy who starts out the comment with; some people really lead sad lives. He's not the only one. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very hot 🔥

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sequel for many would be "next trip to the lawyer". Certainly it would be for me. I was married for 27 years to a loyal sweetheart until cancer took her, and we did most things together, including many trips. This would never have happened. It would have been discussed if on the menu because of mutual respect and honesty. The fact the spouse knew and said nothing is sad, suggesting that marriage has changed for fear of what would happen if discussed. If nothing else, a wake-up call for AA and a therapist. Had that happened to me, it would have required a confrontation and demand for her AA participation or ASAP divorce. Much prefer the more nuanced stories of Gerald Anderson or Ohio.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow.. speaking of the elephant in the room. One that will eventually come back to haunt them since they didn't address it. First time an interpersonal stress happens, it would come out. The husband clearly no longer really trusts her, or at least not her judgement. Long-term stresses like that always do sooner or later. Then the Big "D" unless they are very (un?)lucky or they have too much baggage to leave.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Boy, talking of a poison pill! If he didn't confront that head-on, the doubts that would poison a marriage. Not to mention memories if she drank like that regularly. It would be a sucker's bet whether that marriage would survive until the children were adults. Mine wouldn't. A short, effective story indeed.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Why would you do this UNLESS you wanted some guy in your drunk as a skunk wife?

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Divorce the slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous