All Comments on 'Weekend Business, Baby'

by tittany

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
love to see you back

keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
next chapter

tell us what happens next.........................

AvazinaAvazinaover 10 years ago
LOVED IT!

WHEN ARE YOU GONNA WRITE A FOLLOWUP TO THIS?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ever heard of DNA?

You're about to pay child support and possibly some form of support for her. You screwed up Mr. Pimp Daddy dumbass.

Leigh_BarrowsLeigh_Barrowsover 10 years ago
So hot!

To anonymous: its a fantasy so that in and of itself means it's not based in reality.

To the author: well done on writing a super hot story that's making me wish I had a few loads of cum to add to my wetness xox

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
so love

This is so hot. I love knocking up women. I love watching their pregnancy progress when they don't remember me. And even better, when they do remember and don't dare acknowledge me as the father. Small towns are fertile fields as everyone knows everyone, and my conquest is generally attributed to someone local. And, she can't say any different. I'm just about to go plant my seed into a 'June Cleaver' type who drank a little too much wine with dinner. Her hubby passed out hours ago and I'm about to do her next to her husband. She'll be sticky and gooey and sore tomorrow, and they'll both think he did it. Sweet. I know she's fertile because I visit their home often and noticed when I'd see used Kotex in the bathroom trash. I do my homework. This guy is my hero. Fuck'em all, but make sure of results.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Is "safety pin" an oxymoron?

Good story, brings back memories of the joys of "safely" creaming an unsuspecting girl. Never used the discarded condom idea, but heck, girls don't really expect to see a used condom on the side of the bed as proof of safety.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Knocked up stories are my favorite

For the writers of anonymous comments, remember these are just "stories". The thought of a stud meeting a gal and within an hour, more or less, she letting him slide his hard cock up into her belly, inseminating and impregnating her, (knocking her up) makes me hard! And if these stories are so offensive, why do you read them? We are not always certain of our lineage, the cock that sired us, may not be the one on our birth certificate or that our mother married. As it only takes a few minutes for a hard randy cock with cum filled nuts to slide into a pussy "in heat" and receptive to a hard cock to knock her up.

I wonder if a guy that has fucked a gal that is knocked up gets a hardon when he sees her walking about with a swollen belly, thinking it may have been his hard cock that did the deed. Of course she may have been visited by any of a number of hard cocks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like it meet woman bar knock them up and don't bother going back especially maid I knocked her up spent alot of time with got married together have three kids then one day comes home told me she pregnant with black guys kid in her

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I wish a guy would trick me into becoming a single mom.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So exciting to read the article.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It was a exciting but I think that you might have made it a lot more exciting so we as readers could get wet in their pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

I am soooo wet reading this. I wish someone would do it to me one day. A surprise pregnancy would rock my world. Then I'll crave the Cock which filled me with the batter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous