All Comments on 'My Way Ch. 01'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
DG HearDG Hearalmost 14 years agoAuthor
DG Hear!

I know a lot of readers don't like reading the longer stories, others don't like reading stories that are in chapters. Always waiting for the next part.

This story is finished. I am submitting a chapter each day. Three are already in the Queue, I be submitting ch.4 tonight.

This is quite different from most stories I have written. They will be in diffrent categories. Chapter one is non erotic.

Thank you to the readers who stay with me on this one.

With respect

DG Hear

bruce22bruce22almost 14 years ago
Nice Opening Chapter

Interesting and well written story so far. (And I love those lyrics)

sailordblj1966sailordblj1966almost 14 years ago
Interesting Start

Can't wait to read the next chapter. Keep up the good work

victoriangentvictoriangentalmost 14 years ago
You need

make no apologies as to the length of the story or how it is submitted. You have been writing on Literotica long enough to know that you will never be able to please all the people.

Take all the space you need and make it as long as the story is and submit it as you please - I'll be waiting. It appears to be something worth your time to write and worth my time to read regardless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Alright!!!!

DGH is writing again!!! I like the beginning of this and anxious to see the rest.

zed0zed0almost 14 years ago
So Far So Good

Can't Wait For Chapt. 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I ame not shure but if you plead guilty in court you go to jail

Also, Moose said nothing in his defense, pleading guilty and letting the jury decide if he would get life in prison or the death penalty. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bullshit

I stopped reading when you wrote he re-enlisted for 10 years. Do better research.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Shoot is a verb indicating something you do with a ranged weapon.

It is also a noun for a sprouted plant/branch.

You would put the papers in a chute.

Mind, the implication here is something you would *drop* the papers into. In the case of a plexiglass divider, it would be a hole, likely called a pass-through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like this first section in spite of some points that are not exact.

5*

BJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5705 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

My Way Series Info