All Comments on 'I Saw It All'

by voyuerman

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Excellent story - I love the theme. I really get off watching my lover Sue get hard fucked by black cock, the bigger the better! We still haven't found that truly awesome huge cock yet, but we know it's out there, just got to keep looking. Good story, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story!

Loved the build up to the actual sex the most!

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funabout 13 years ago
Oh yes

wonderful story , well done , very believable, i am glad i am tied or imight be like dana , and i do not wwant any more babies of any color

well maybe if it was tigers i might sacrifice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
My wife also

I love the sight to see a black cock slide into wifes cunt filling herwith real pleasure. And then watch his balls jerk as he fills her with cream .

She has several that she brings home and I can watch her get fucked.

Also it has gotten to the place that she will dress in a shrt skirt and a buttonless blouse and visit the black bars and order a coke and soon has back men around her opening her blouse then taking her to the back where eveyone can see her in the small room naked and get fucked by three blacks at the same time. What a sight.

MrDeepMrDeepabout 13 years ago
Great story

Repro sex enhances any sexual experience. I know this from my own experience and from what the women I know have said. Let's hear more of this.

newtype2525newtype2525over 12 years ago
Love!

Can't get enough! I hope you have more stories in you because I can't wait for more of this great theme. Hope that we can see these hot couple expand into other chapters too! thank again!

OOAAOOAAabout 11 years ago
Congratulations!!!!!

Excellent story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love those big cocks

I love it when my wife fucks a guy with a huge cock and it is better when I can lick her cunt full of cum. The best is if I can suck his cock too! I love to suck wet cock and swallow the cum.

wtchswifewtchswifeabout 10 years ago
Very good story.

But have you ever noticed that negative comments are always made by the brave "anonymous" jerks who are afraid to use real names, but read these good stories, all of them. Yours is good, a thumbs up and write more to antagonize the cowards!

shang40shang40about 10 years ago
No BBC but BBI

I am also a lucky Cuck to see my wife with her lover and in our bed too.

He is not a black or niger but an Indian black with 9" thick cock. Mine is moderate 6.5".So she got extra inches and extra thickness to strech.

Prashant after their first night in guestroom became regular guest of her pussy and me the cleaning man.

Initially my wife was taking pills since from first time she realized pleasure of bareback. And once she missed her periods. She told me but not wanting baby we had to abort.

Later she started again and then he opened her Anal Territory as an addition.

she gave me anal fun when she comes with her cunt full of tasty semen.

Now we all are happy.

bisubcuckmnbisubcuckmnabout 10 years ago
UNBELIEVIBLE!

Like a dream cum true!

hubby jerry

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969almost 10 years ago
Great Story

I wasn't keen on the impregnation aspect because why would someone want to complicate their life outside the bedroom. Otherwise it was a very hot story.

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 10 years ago
Loved it

I thought your story was really great. As a firm believer that all white women should have at least black baby, preferably their first baby, I really loved it that the girl got pregnant by a black man. Keep up the good stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sex if for fun

I know that if all involved are ok with it then a session like this is great fun. Me and my Tracey are both 19, white, about 5' 7' and both blonde haired. Two months ago moved in to a bedsit, and as we always struggle to make our rent, Bobby, our 44 year old black landlord suggested we could work something out. He now visits us twice a week for a hot sex session, and boy is it hot. My dick is a slim cut 5", whereas Bobby's is uncut and just over 10". He loves having us both want and suck his big black monster and after he has come in Tracey he likes me to clean her out and also clean his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Super nice story

I loved the part where he filled her pussy with his sperm and hubby went down to clean her out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I want one

I want to suck a bbc so bad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Big cock lover

I think all husbands should at least try sucking a large cock. Stop being afraid as once you try sucking cock you will see what you have been missing. I love pussy but also love sucking cock.O

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Who ever said size dosen't matter is WRONG

As my husband now knows WITH a the black mans cock size is very important. I have been having extramarital sex with the same black man for 16 years and he is very thick and long. Recently my husband fucked me after I had just been by my black lover and my husband said he could barely touch the sides. Needless to say I prefer my lovers BIG thick black cock with a big round thick head and it the IS size that does it, among other things that makes the difference, He is a very good lover be careful what you wish for guys, as my husband now knows. It may be fortunate for my hubby that my lover is a plane ride away as he is undoubtedly the best EVER sex, lover.

Me, I'm confused again (not really I know which I prefer) but in heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Filth

This is disgusting filth! Fabulous!

Absolutely fantastic story - I came hard while I was reading it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

I too enjoy seeing my white wife with Black men. She has had 2 Black babies and we are both proud. I also have cleaned my wife's cum filled pussy from her Black lovers. She wants to have another Black baby.

clkcpaclkcpaover 8 years ago
Size Matters

I encouraged my wife to go black. Well she got re-sized. Now, I'm no longer a pleasure for her. But she now has black lovers, and I get my pleasure that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
As it should be

All white wives are deep in their heart of hearts, sluts for Black cock and there's nothing wrong with it. It fact thats the way it should be - nothing hotter than a big black cock "destroying" a fine white pussy and turning it into a whore cunt for blacks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This Story Got Me Wet!

Even though it was told from the husband's point of view, It reminded me of the first time I was taken by a Black man in front of my husband. My husband had talked from time to time about how hot interracial couples look together, and even suggested that he would like to see me fucked by a Black man.

I had humored him, but not thought seriously about it, as I had never been especially attracted to other races. Then I got a new boss, a Black man who is a very dominant type of man, and would go home with drenched panties. One day he said he knew I was hot for him, as he constantly smelled my sex. He said to go home and tell my husband I was now his slut.

My husband was shocked, but then got excited, telling me to invite my boss to our home to fuck me whenever he wanted. I was too nervous to have my husband in the same room, so I left the mirrored bathroom door open in our suite, and my husband watched me get taken from the guest room, the first time. When they finally sat down to talk, Jarold told my husband he wanted me to go off birth control, as he wanted to knock me up. Kevin blushed furiously, but we could see him getting an erection, which embarrassed him even more. Jarold just laughed and said "Welcome to the club!" Jarold said he serviced other white married sluts whom he had already knocked up with his superior Black seed..

I have yet to go off birth control, but it is only a matter of time, as the thought of Kevin watching Jarold knock me up makes me very wet indeed, and of course it will show the rest of the world what we all know I am: a BBC slut, and proud to be one.

knickerlover13knickerlover13almost 8 years ago
hot

my wife has a fantasy of being black bred, I am not so sure. I will get her to read this story!!!

shang40shang40over 7 years ago
kissing wife

I really liked the kissing her when her mouth is drenched with his black cock cum.

My wife also had offered me a deep kiss after blowing the cock of her lover and owner of thick cock of Prashant.

Nothing is better than a wet kiss of wife with cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
really

sissy man , the morning after pill everybody.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
my wife fucked my best friend

I would like to see my wife fuck a big black cock I did see her uck my best friend but only one time and we were all drunk it has always been my fantast to see my beautiful blond wife fuck a well hung black man iwould love to see it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love this story

This story was great. A few years ago I brought up the subject of bringing another man into our bed. My wife did not seem receptive. However I noticed she liked the interracial porn. One night while fucking her doggy style I began to role play telling her I was a black stud taking her to breed. She really got into it yelling for me to give her my black cock. We incorporated this into our sex. Then one night I asked her if she wanted a real black cock. She said the idea really turned her on. We put an ad on on Craigslist and got several responses. We invited one man over. His BBC was enormous. My wife went wild fucking him. Since then we have enjoyed nearly a dozen black men in our sex lives. I really get off on watching her take those black cocks in her white pussy. I now clean her out afterwards and have come to enjoy sucking black cock myself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good for the Goose & the Gander

I just love sucking a big hard black cock when it has my wife's pussy juice all over it.

parker3522parker3522almost 6 years ago
Hot Story

Ignore the haters.

Other than a few typos, you did a good job carrying us along on a journey.

Big black cock is impressive and deserves to be honored, by being sucked and fucked.

Stay at it, write more. I'll read them for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Dana husband had to lick and suck Jason's cock clean after he had fucked her.

cadillacjoe31cadillacjoe31almost 4 years ago
Perfect

Fulfilled husband, black cock, pregnant wife, can't get much better.

Pat2610Pat2610over 3 years ago

My husband loves to see me fucked and sucked by black snakes. He cleans me out and then we fuck again. I kiss him with the black cum inside his mouth.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 3 years ago

A great read about women/wives submitting to big black cocks and their hubbies learning to like it also. The story had a good build-up but the best part was the raw sex that the wives all seemed to enjoy because of their larger cocks. I firmly believe size is a definite factor in women's enjoyment of the sexual act. After all, friction plays a big part in the nerve endings of the vagina and these will obviously be engorged by a thicker & longer penetration. Black men do seem more likely to be well-endowed but a well-endowed white man can also give a better more generous feeling than a pencil dick which is a common nickname for guys under 5" Another factor is the natural rhythm that Blackmen posses, so they have a lot going for them in the sex department.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 3 years ago

Voyuerman - your stories are so Hot and so realistic it was like I was there watching my own GF/wife being bred. Please keep up the great work. Your story is my exact fantasy. I loved the Sloppy seconds but would pull out. No pussy licking of cummy pussies tho. So hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife seamed to enjoy it to much for my liking. After they were done she said come on baby reclaim your wife. I just said no thanks I didn't want it but just went along with because I didn't want you going behind my back. I'm packing to leave and I will be back this weekend to get the rest. She said but I cut her off saying I told you I wouldn't tolerate and I won't we are done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please rewrite this story and fix the errors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fine fantasy to desire watching wife have her brains fucked out by a huge cock. But stupid to want to raise someone else's baby. I liked that the husband got to fuck Terri and that she sucked the husband off. It ws even hot when Terri sucked Jason's cock when it was coated with the mixed cocktail of juices from Dana and Jason, but it was gross when the husband cleaned Jason's cum out of Dana.

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

@Anonymous

Please rewrite this story and fix the errors.

It isn't a world class novel, get over it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, I’m a married white man and my fetish is interracial and embarrassment. My wives have been attractive Asian women. The ultimate for me is to have my wife submitting to a hung black man she met at art shows. I never go so over time he got closer and even though she felt guilty he got her in bed and has been fucking her every since. It is something we avoid talking about but it’s obvious since I’ve come home and he’s been there” just talking”.

I fantasize about her getting pregnant and having a black baby. Everytime we go out other blackmen always comment to her about her beautiful baby and asking if she wants another one. She breastfeeds in public because sometimes there is no other option and they always smirk and show off the bulges in their pants.

Good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He's not a man. Any body who would let his wife do those things is lower than a cockroach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved that story. Reminded me of my wife. First becoming pregnant after our 3 with Hispanic baby. Next was black! 3 white kids, one Hispanic, one black kid. Multicultural family. Just fantasize about her getting pregnant the last two times since I didn’t get to watch. But envision that thick black cock stretching my wides pussy while unloading a torrent of sperm filled cum deep inside her womb!

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

AMAZING story!!!!!! Really hot!! Congratulations!!

blackstump666blackstump666almost 2 years ago

You have to laugh at the sick fucks who criticise the author and the story after reading it thoroughly.

Grow up you nut jobs.

Great story. Keep up your creative writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Perfect! Hope his Black seed did what it was meant to do. Black men + white women = Beautiful babies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot I like to have a night like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story until the end. Morning after pill would make more sense. Then she does not have to quit fucking him because the pregnancy progresses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, exactly how I like. I only wish more black guys would realize than many white hubbies really DO want to share our wives with them, and we really DO want them to become pregnant. A colourful family would show EVERYONE what we are into

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77about 1 year ago

I liked this story. Been with Many different types of MEN but none Fucked me as Hard or DEEP as my Black Lovers. I guess with the First two that Took me and Broke me Open taking turns IN me I guess I knew then who ALL my Baby Daddies was going to be. One them keeped Fucking me like Jason only He was much Older then my teen age. He I'm sure was my first Pregnancy and my first abortion cause He was afraid he got me pregnant and had my Momma take me to get rid it ever came out He was the One doing me regular like.

Later I had another much Older Black Man who I called my First Black Daddy. I did Anything and Everything for Him and denied Him Nothing. I even let Him become my First Pimp Daddy. I look at my kids and I know I been truly Blessed by the Men who knocked me Up and got me Pregnant. I just wish with 2 my Kids I knew which one was there Daddies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife came home one time with someone's cum in her. I had eaten her out before after we had sex. The first time she could not believe that I did and asked me what got into me. I simply said she had gone down on me after I had been in her so I thought that it was only fair. But that night I would not touch her for over a month. I threatened to divorce her because of her cheating. We worked through it but it damn sure clear if she was with anyone else we would be divorced.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I've never seen my wife with another guy, but I think it would be hot - especially if it was a black man with a huge cock. She admits to having a black guy among her earlier sex partners, but she claims he was normal size. I've had dreams about them together and in my dreams the guy was endowed like the black stud in this story. Good job author.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

nothing wrong with being your loving wife's cuckold

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Black baby will end that marriage.That goes way beyond sex thrills.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight69about 2 months ago

The women had it all planned out. Terry had already decided to share with Dana. Dana knew it was her husband's fetish to watch. Great story except I thought the pregnancy was silly and thoughtless

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Sex outside marriage was good. Having the baby was dumb.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

My dream night. Well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous