All Comments on 'Bound to My Mate Ch. 03'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
like it

I like the way u have brought the conflict in nice job. Mechmanas

PennLadyPennLadyover 13 years ago
Interesting

I like the conflict as well, hope that Lucas doesn't get into too much trouble. Also curious to find out the explanation behind Linda's death. Looking forward to more.

GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyover 13 years ago
Wow

This has been a very good read. Have to say the introduction scene between Joel and Elizabeth in the restaurant was filled with sexual tension, nice job!

Non human stories are not typically something that hold my interest, but this story definitely will have me checking back for the next chapter!

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenover 13 years ago
I am really enjoying your

tale. I can't wait to see what else you'll come up with. Thanks so much for writing.

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I am loving your story. Joel and his wolves have been heavy handed but endearing at the same time. I like that she is strong and will be able to stand up to him. Interesting twist having her taken. The poor 'kook'. Hope you tell us what happened to his Linda. You left us hanging...not knowing who is at the door. I just doubt Joel would have let her not have any guards so why would they have been able to kidnap her? Maybe the explosion stopped his men. Keep writing. Can't wait for more!

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Thank you!

Thanks for the quick posting of this wonderful chapter, I really hate cliffhangers and could have used several more pages! Love this story and need Joel to come to the rescue and take care of the bitch that wanted her out of the way!! Maybe Lucas will realize what his four supposed friend did and take some revenge. Please post more soon I can't wait to read more of you awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
utterly enjoyable

I have read all the chapters and can't wait to read more. Love nonhuman stories and you are definitely one of the better authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story

I have gotten hooked on your story and cant wait for more.

spearman1spearman1over 13 years ago
NEXT!!!!

HURRY!! HURRY!! HURRY!! NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE!!!!!

bkluvrbkluvrover 13 years ago
Very good

why oh why couldn't i have found your story once you had finished it. I hate waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
bound to my mate

i liked ur story more soon please

fairydust22fairydust22over 13 years ago

Love the story!! Really great. totally addicted to it now lol. hope u submit more soon, cant wait for the next chapter.

sandman0312sandman0312over 13 years ago
ahh, the plot thickens.

This chapter brought some depth to the story. I think I can smell the conspiracy. I think Joel will not be pleased, especially since he seems to have traitors around him. I hope Kook will realize that Elizabeth is not Linda, and even more than that Joel didn't have anything to do with killing the real Linda. Joel may be a bit creepy with the stalker bit, but I don't think him a murderer. If Kook isn't insane beyond reason, he may even be able to help out the culprit behind this whole mess. Great job. Very interesting writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow am not in to werewolfs at all.

But this story is fascinating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

Not a pleasant chapter, but still there is something about it ...

MygypsyMygypsyover 12 years ago
Riveting

This story is absolutely riveting. It just keeps me wanting to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Poor Elizabeth!

I hope her friend is okay,and didn't get blown to pieces. I hope she gets her own back. I'm so intrigued by this story!

Sarai

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This is really good!

Your story is great! Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
liking it so far

It's a good story so far, just a couple of things stood out though. Earlier your character had commented that she knew how to cook but then in this chapter she said she didn't. The other thing that broke the flow of the story was that it was a little too conveinient that she suddenly recalled the wolves in the van and their crucial conversation...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Editor

Just wondering if someone editted this for you before you posted. Not being picky just the grammar at some points is off, it causes my mind to faulter in the reading. Otherwise very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I like this story very much so far. Thanks for sharing!

mrskinkmrskinkover 10 years ago
needs work

the only reason to keep reading cause you just stop mid story. made this far not continuing. Get to a transition point for future stories. The way this is written (abrupt stops and starts) leads to frustration. I want to know how the story ends, but I can't stomach the way you stop almost mid paragraph.

kitty5670kitty5670over 10 years ago
To the previous commenter:

Seriously? DoctorWolf is one of the best writers I've seen. Her stories build layers of excitement, intrigue, drama, sex and love. Keep reading. You won't be disappointed unless you have very bad taste in literature.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Confusing

The abrupt turn of events was not really smooth or fluid, it just came out of nowhere and the way you describe her kidnapping and transfer from one place to another was utterly confusing.

It might be a complement that something came out of nowhere but yours was terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry, I know it's expecting a lot from the stories on this site to not have plot holes but how on earth does it make sense to have her stalked 24/7 after first meeting her yet right up until the moment that she's kidnapped no one is around to help?? Meh.

TulipfuzzTulipfuzzabout 2 years ago

everybody is a critic... great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous