All Comments on 'Uncooperative Spirit'

by curiosityreigns

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Not LW

Maybe fetish?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
stupid game

he should have bent her over his knees and given her a thourough spanking to show her who's the boss after all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
doesn't make a lot of sense

If he is uncooperative why would he go along with this. No logic to it.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
Not enough story development

An author cannot simply declare things to be true. He needs to develop them. His "uncooperativeness" is simply declared as are several other aspects of the story. How was he uncooperative? And I agree with others, if he is uncooperative why would he go along with this stuff. I think even a cooperative and willing man might have had some issues. The whole procedure could have been made into more fun. We don't get enough from his wife to allow us to like or dislike her. Is she doing this as an exciting thing to do as a couple (fun) or as a bitchy woman (not fun). I suspect the former case but it's hard to be sure. The story is too clinical, giving the facts but not adding enough detail to draw in the reader and involve them with the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I agree with others

Where was he uncooperative? She tells him to eat, so he did. She told him to buy markers...and he did. Put the blinfold on, eat her out, etc etc...so if he was so uncooperative, then when did it happen and why?

hal_2142hal_2142almost 14 years ago
Not as advertised.

I agree with another poster. This story doesn't belong in Loving Wives. It should be under Fetish or BDSM. Plus the guy was cooperative...

stevaroonistevaroonialmost 14 years ago
Cooperation isn't the point

The point isn't that he -did- cooperate, it was that she could use his "technical" lack of cooperation (failing at tasks she intentionally makes impossible) as an excuse to punish him. Ah, BDSM. Not my bowl of Froot Loops™. :P Still, good physical details and the author kept the characters' names consistent throughout, so that's better than a lot of stories. ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Well.. not really LW

More into fetish or BDSM. The humiliation aspect and the crop lends more to BDSM. Didn't write her up as overly harsh as a Dom so it had some redeeming value. Interesting approach.. Thanks.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 14 years ago
She was definitely not a "loving wife"

Agree with the others -- BDSM, fetish, or something similar. And how come he does not get to come after all the work he did to get her there?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
ok

different...I suppose

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Guess What?

Your training to be a good cuckold is going well, very easily in fact.

Wonder who your wifes' lover is or, is there more than one...you'll like it though - you are a willing student to a Hotwife/Slut!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
"Loving Wives" Is Not Meant To Be Taken "LITERALLY", It is a play on words, IDIOT.

When are you morons going to get it through your thick skulls that "Loving Wives" is a play on words. It is not meant to be taken LITERALLY, you idiot! Even the owners of this site said that they created the Loving Wives section with the express purpose of storing/housing cuckold/cheating wife stories. It is on the Literotica.com message board, just check the forums. Ask the owner. The Loving Wives section is for cuckold, cheating wife, slut wife, wimp hubby, etc. stories too. If you don't like it, take your beef to the owners who created the site and want it this way. They want the slut wife stories in this section. A lot of us enjoy them. Your constant demands that they stop prove that you are a bullying asshole with control issues. Seek professional help.

MisterSadeMisterSadeover 11 years ago
Please consider adding more context or character backgrounds. I may be

I'd flip the script on her--if this was my fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yeah right.....

This sad little tale never gets off the ground. Not enough information to begin with never lets us understand any motivation from either side. The minute she assaults him by beating him with a crop, I think he yanks the blindfold and rips the crop from her hand. At that point either she understands that treating another human worse than you'd treat any animal is unacceptable or she'd be headed for divorce court with a black eye. What a bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
As a vignette ...

... this worked quite well - thank you. Sometimes stories can wallow in back-story; at other times just a glimpse of the action is all that is needed. For me, this worked well enough - a good effort.

johsunjohsunabout 5 years ago
I like it for what it is.

It's a nice little slice of life. Having an imagination, something that many commenters don't seem to have, I made up the back story and the continuation, not in detail, but enough to satisfy me.

While a full detail backstory and continuation and fleshing out of characters is fun to read, a little number like this is equally fun. I wonder if I could get my wife to try this little 'game'. Maybe without the spanking, even though penalties for not getting it right add to the fun. A sexy 'blind man's bluff''.

As for category, well I guess it's a flip of the coin on something like this. No author will ever please all the readers. For myself I found this, like many stories I read here on lit, by using the 'tags'. It just popped up with a bunch of others when I filled in a couple of tags that I was in the mood for today.

five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous