All Comments on 'I Read A Lot'

by lill_street_writer

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
zolia_lilyzolia_lilyover 13 years ago

Always love a bookworm! Your setting grabbed me immediately :)

i really enjoyed your last story and i'm thoroughly impressed by your quick turnaround!

Great start- really looking forward to reading about what happens next!!

PheeGeePheeGeeover 13 years ago
yay geeks!

Awe, I love a geek. Heck, I even married one! Oh wait... I am one. :)

I really enjoyed your last story, and I can't wait to see where this one goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I'm hooked! Keep'em coming as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Ok this is really good. Hurry write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Haha..I think everyone on here can appreciate someone who reads all the time! This is fantastic so far. I can't wait to read more:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow!

I mistakenly read your story, thinking it was for boys AND girls. However, the part I read was well written... Whilst reading, I had a sense of calm... your writing is almost musical. AND SO relate-able! Not like the overdone senseless bull shit people sometimes come across.

Good job!

From a straight girl.

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveabout 13 years ago
Wow.

I've only read the first paragraph or two but you managed to capture me in it. Or at least my love of a fictional world to substitute for real life. I'll even go so far as to bet you're like me in the sense that you (or rather Tom but I'm assuming there's some of you in him) eventually got bored and frustrated with reading other works and wanted to take control by writing your own. Then I'll bet you quickly became addicted to the heady rush of writing, directing stories and fantasies, exploring worlds and concepts and dreaming up characters you could fall in love with. Maybe, possibly even, like me, you love it so much, you've decided it's your drug of choice and you are *never* giving it up. I could be wrong but then again, maybe I'm right :) in any case, don't give in or give up. I read home health care and it was great :) so keep going. I'm gonna finish the rest of the story now.

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveabout 13 years ago

"These stories have some things in common: all the guys are good-looking; one of them is usually mostly hairless, except for a perfect treasure trail leading down to his above-average sized cock. It nearly makes me laugh that everyone has a huge dick. If everyone's package is so huge, then that means that average is huge, right? But that's the fantasy part: just suspend my disbelief, and all the boys are gorgeous and available-at least in print. And each man can come at least twice, if not three times night. A man can come without even touching his dick, if his lover is good. And his lover is always that good. Cum shoots off at the same force as a geyser, spraying everything in a three mile radius. And in porn, everyone can find their prostate and everyone swallows."

Lol :) fucking hilarious

avidreader_01avidreader_01over 12 years ago

'Cum shoots off at the same force as a geyser, spraying everything in a three mile radius.'-- roflol, man thank you, that made my day, I really needed that laugh

julrijulriover 12 years ago
just stumbled on to your story.

Wonderful read. So true about the geysers, huge cocks and perfect men. Oh and yeah they all come untouched.LOL. I am so glad you're writing about "normal" men. Its a breath of fresh air. thank you.Can't wait to see where you are taking me.

eliseboselisebosover 12 years ago

"If I think about it too much, it just makes me laugh, but since thinking is the last thing I want to do when I'm reading, I usually love it all."

That is totally me when reading. That line alone was a massive hook for me, and I'm enjoying this so much.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

i found this as exciting as watching hetros breed.? not very good but thats me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

You're right, Dinkyboots - "not very good, that's you".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
RE-READING THE STORY

This is the kind of story no matter the number of times you read it, still captivates you. I kinda(sheg) relate with him i love reading but am extreme as i love movies too.Thanks for sharing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Dinkyboots - no, not just you. Looks like all of the registered people that left praise are females. And the author is most likely too. So it is a rather typical case of str8 females writing gay porn for str8 females. If you are neither f, nor str8, this is not your cup of tea. Not mine either:(

Alex

dnsontndnsontnalmost 3 years ago

Second comment now that I've finished the story...

Stellar story progression, great writing. Most of all: I couldn't stop reading. I spent my entire Friday in this story, because: I Read A Lot. Relatable characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Typical dinkyboots leaving shitty comments that shows they are lacking in reading strikes agin! Good riddance that they cried like a manchild on the "negative" comments at him that they closed their account.

Anon 4 years ago,

Same claimed sex connoisseur in that other story, I see? Look at you veing a sexist thinking that only females give positive comments on the story.

Here's my piece of advice, Alex. We're sorry that this kind of story threatens your manly nature. The only story that you can enjoy is the one where all the sex actions are accurate to your vision, and the ones that you hate mean that it's made by "females."

You're definitely one of those that tries to be sophisticated and knowledgeable about the stories posted here, but you're still the same cloth in the end, the "omg where the sex so BORING."

Good news is, you know that? It's OK! Females and males both don't want you either, so you can just live happily in your made up status that you know alllll about sex and how to write a story when you type these nasty, not helpful comments while hiding behind the Anon status. Good for you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous