All Comments on 'I Dream of Jeannie'

by Inishfree

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

I love classic TV stories. This is one of the best I have ever read. You really hit on the two characters, Jeannie and Roger. I hope to find more of your stuff. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I've always dreamed of Jeannie

Great story. I hope there is a follow-up coming soon.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
Nice,

I know we are talking fantasy here but, I got the impression that Roger was a bit of a wimpy guy.

Didn't deserve the huge cock treatment.

Always hated the guy.

But Oh My God, I loved Jennie, When young I used to dream of her being mine. Thank you for putting at least some of my fantasy down on "paper".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Disappointed

Every straight guy wanted to bone Barbara Eden (undoubtedly, she is one of the sexiest women of all time); she was exceedingly hot well into her 50s -- but the hotness of the actress or character doesn't automatically translate to a hot story.

IMHO: as presented, this tale suffers from two principal flaws: (1) it is too mechanical and (2) the behavior of the characters is too greatly divergent from the plausible [in context of the TV series].

InishfreeInishfreealmost 13 years agoAuthor
In your humble opinion - Now that's funny

I don't mean to pop your cherry but this was not my MA thesis for Columbia University. All these stories are fantasy fiction, if you were not aware. I sure hope that you don't read anymore TV series based stories on this website. I'm sure that you will find problems with them as well. The other readers on this website seem to enjoy delving into fantasy without reservation. You, Anonymous, seem to have a hard time gripping your own reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Which episode?

I liked this transcript of an episode of I Dream of Jeanie, but I don't remember seeing this one on TV. When was it first broadcast?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
An anachronism

They didn't have Viagra in the 1960s as far as I know. It was invented in the 1990s. Maybe they had other drugs for men at the time?

I have never watched this television series and don't know how Roger was presented as a character in the television series. But as I read this story I kept thinking that Roger, the character in the story, is a bastard for manipulating Jeannie the way he does.

InishfreeInishfreeover 12 years agoAuthor
An Anachronism Assumption

Since I never used the word Viagra in the story; you are assuming any blue pill is Viagra. Fair enough. Since you have never watched the TV series; you have very little guidelines as to characters in the story. So sorry. I hoped that you found some enjoyment in the story though. You should try and balance your salt with a little sugar.

crow76308crow76308about 12 years ago
Fun and Funny

Great work, and stayed as much in character as an erotic story could. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

An amazing story. Please write the second part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
My Dreams of Jeannie

I have fantasized about Jeannie for many years now. You've given me more dreams to now have about Jeannie. No one but Barbara Eden could have made a TV character so desireable and sexy and lasted all these years in the minds of so many men. Thanks for writing such a wondderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A little defensive, aren't we?

Great choice of subject, Barbara Eden could make a dead man get an erection. I always rooted for Roger Healy when I watched the show (I always thought Tony Nelson was a bit of a dick), so I'm cool with him being Jeannie's instructor in the ways of pleasure. I thought it was a mistake to give him a monster cock, though, I think most guys would identify more with a guy of average size who genuinely cares about Jeannie.

InishfreeInishfreeabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks So Much

I want to thank all the IDOJ fan club members who read my story and liked it so much. I'm glad that I mentioned the story on your website. I was afraid that some of you would be offended. It's good to see that people have an open mind. Some comments say that I gave Roger a monster cock. I gave Tony a 9 inch one and I do believe that that is well above average. Anyway, my thanks goes out to everyone who enjoyed my story and voted on it. I hope to someday write a follow-up story to this one. I'm still bouncing it around in my head. Any suggestions?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Two Thumbs Up!!

As a member of the IDOJ fan club, I was not sure about an X-rated version of the show. To be quite honest though there was some serious sexual overtones on the TV series. Roger was always a hound dog and he had a roving eye for Jeannie. In the first season (before Roger knew Jeannie), she dated Roger to make Tony jealous. Roger was trying to bed her throughout the date. All in all, I liked the story. You kept characters real and the premise was very hot. As far as large male appentage goes there is a saying in auto racing....."Go big or go home."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another IDOJ Fan

Your writing is not great but good. Your research into the story is very good. You kept the characters as close to believable as possible. The premise of your story is a great idea and the action was hot. I've passed a link to this story on to many of my friends. I hope they enjoy it also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice Job

Incredible story!! I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thanks for the memories

Thanks for the trip down memory lane. I think that Jeannie was the subject of my first wet dream when I was a young boy. I'm glad that my family didn't know what was going through my mind when we all watched the television show.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fun Story and HOT

Enjoyed reading your story. I'm probably showing my age but Barbara Eden was one of the most beautiful and naturally sexy women to have ever been on TV. I still watch IDOJ when it's aired.

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowalmost 11 years ago
Definitely "dreamed of Jeannie.

I have to add to the nostalgia about the show. Having Barbara Eden as a fantasy, oh-so-willing love slave was the real appeal of the series for all of us horny, drooling guys, and this story pays off that imaginary consumation very well.

The only real problem with the story is the author's insistance on using an awkward present-tense for the narrative. I think past-tense would have made the story flow better, especially since it is supposed to be set in the 60's.

InishfreeInishfreealmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you to "talldarkfellow"

I appreciate your comments but I must beg to differ. Writing is an art form. Why would you want to stifle its creativity with too many rules? I agree that most events that took place in the past are written in "past tense" but this is not a steadfast rule. I wrote the story in "present tense" to give the reader the feeling of being in the room as the events took place. Half of Mark Twain's works would never had been published if the past vs. present rule was enforced. A perfect example would be "Letters From The Earth." These letters were written from the dawn of man. They are letters written by Satan to his old companions, the Archangels Michael and Gabriel. These letters were clearly written in the "present tense." As far as Barbara Eden goes, she is now 78 years old but I will always envision her as "Jeannie." I thank you again for your comments and hope that you can appreciate mine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wish u would write a sequel

superb story.i loved each and every part of it....i really hope u would write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Terrific story!! Wet dream fulfilled!!

OMG!!!!! That was the first story in a long time to actually make me cum while I was reading!! Can't wait to read more of your submissions.

InishfreeInishfreeover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the "cumpliment".

I've never received a comment like yours before. I'm glad that you enjoyed the story so much. I am in the middle of writing a sequel right now. I hope that it will live up to your expectations, or anticipations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm not a lesbian and I STILL Dream of Jeannie :)

My favorite TV show from the 60's...what I loved about your story is that you kept Jeannie's innocent wonder, and her dialogue was how I remember her speaking (not a lot of contractions, certain words like "indeed", her syntax "is it not?") Very convincing! I masturbated like crazy waiting for Roger to finally get his just desserts! Will look for the sequel!

InishfreeInishfreeover 10 years agoAuthor
Another first as a comment

I have never had a comment from a female reader before. Writing this story gave me as much pleasure as some of you seem to get from reading it. As I was a young teenager, when IDOJ first came on television, Jeannie helped tremendously in accelerating my hormones. I tried very hard to maintain Jeannie's innocent and naïve ways with the character in my story. I did a great deal of research, by watching the original series, for her speech habits. I really appreciate all the comments and I hope that everyone will enjoy my sequel (when finished.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Barbara Eden Fantasy

Great story. My cock has throbbed for many years over Barbara Eden fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I dream of Jeannie naked

Your description of Jeannie taking her clothes off for the first time was superb. Everyone who ever watched the show had thoughts of Barbara Eden naked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks for the story about Jeannie

I have fantasized about Jeannie for many years now. You've given me more dreams to now have about Jeannie. No one but Barbara Eden could have made a TV character so desireable and sexy and lasted all these years in the minds of so many men. Thanks for writing such a wondderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I really liked your story

Knowing Jeannie's innocents at saying the wrong thing at the right time. She's going to tell her master how she learned all the wonderful and clever things she now knows how to do. AND Tony is going to lose it. And when Jeannie finds out she's been duped, what is she going to do to Roger? Can't wait to read that episode. Thanks for writing this very inventive story.

Wouldn't it have been interesting had they been able to find someone that looks as beautiful as Barbara Eden to play the part in a porno version of this series. I think Bill Daily would have been very willing to play his role in porno version. Providing he had a real 12'' dick. Really, really great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Incredible Story!!

I came so hard reading this.

InishfreeInishfreeabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks To All The Readers

I appreciate all your positive comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Simply terrific story!

I used to watch the tv show all the time when I was a kid. I think I got my first erection during one of the episodes. Jeannie was such a babe. I enjoyed your version much better. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
another Jeannie fan

I too fantasized about Barbara Eden and this story brought those memories back of a young man and a great show. You have written a great story.

InishfreeInishfreeover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I want to thank everyone for reading my stories. I appreciate your support.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No, Thank You!!

I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoyed your story. Every day of Jeannie's lessons kept me coming back for more. Are you going to write a follow up story to this? I hope so. Thanks again.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 9 years ago
Memory Lane

As a young person, I used to enjoy watching the show. Your story was a very enjoyable and light-hearted romp. Thanks!

I digress, but I had fun thinking about this ...

As a grown up, I recently purchased the first two seasons of IDOJ, and was very underwhelmed by Claudio Guzman's writing (he wrote most of the first two seasons). The master-servant relationship or even the idea of a woman who had the power and desire to make someone else happy wasn't really explored. Half of the success was all the male viewers who fantasized about what THEY would do if a genie who looked like Jeannie fell into their lap. Though those were still pretty restrictive times. The show had to fight over her costume as showing her navel was considered too scandalous; for several seasons, they had to cover it up or risk censorship of un-aired episodes.

Jeannie the character was often written as a spoiled, petulant, conniving girl-child in a woman's body with the powers to make her dangerous desires reality, while Tony was often a first-class jerk who treated her feelings like they were dirt. The cartoon aspect was all the places the two men ended up going when they made her angry, often without proper clothing or equipment for the weather extremes. No jacket on an iceberg in the Antarctic? Suddenly on skis at the top of the Swiss Alps? Funny in a "Oh my God, she really did that?" or "that's one scary bitch!" sort of way.

I still think Barbara Eden was and is incredibly sexy. For me, another Barbara (Feldon) was yet another hottie from that same time period. The IDOJ episodes where Michael Ansara guest starred were fun (as the Blue Djinn), especially knowing that at the time, Barbara and Michael were happily married, and seeing them get a chance to act in the same show together was fun, and you could see they had a great time hamming it up.

So, again, thanks for the story! Fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The best story I have read

Your story was fun. You picked the perfect characters. Almost everyone knows Barbara Eden's portrayal as Jeannie, and wanted her. I know I wanted her when I was young. The plot line with Roger was imaginative and believable, despite his huge schlong. He was always hot for her on the show. Thanks for the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Magic

My initial thought, as I started to read, was that your writing was slightly childlike before I realised that you were emulating the dialogue and style of IDOJ.....and very effectively too.

While the massive cocks were rather unnecessary, the most unbelievable part of your story was that Sensei was able to wait for the whole week before the "exams". This is an occasion where many would argue for continuous assessment!

Loved Jeannie and love your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW

Nice story for crying out loud!!!

SoNaughtySoNaughtyover 7 years ago
WOW

That was a amazing story and hope you write more on it! Yummy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WTF???

That has been the question on anyone's mind who watched this show. WTF was wrong with Tony Nelson? He had the most desirous woman who wanted to give herself and he stumbled over his shoe laces. Well, that is the version that television wanted us to have. Thank you so much for your version. All you had to do was bring a different bull into the corral.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The Best Story Yet

This is the best story I have read on this site. You were fairly accurate with the characters speech and mannerism. The plot was a stretch, but plausable. Anyway, Roger always had his eye on Jeannie. I enjoyed reading this.

shadoblivionshadoblivionalmost 5 years ago

Absolutely magnificent.

I DREAM OF JEANNIE is the ultimate fantasy for almost any straight man (it’s certainly mine) and you did a spectacular job with it. No criticisms at all. This story should win any contest that Literotica has available.

Wow....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The sizing is a bit gross

...and unrealistic. Male fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The only IDOJ story I've ever read worth my time. A great fantasy about the naive sexpot Jeannie that we all came to love watching on TV.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just Fantastic!

MarkT63MarkT6311 months ago

Can Genies cheat?? I can't wait for Tonys revenge in the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The abbreviations should not be in the quotations, as they are on Page 1. Full words would be required.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A+ Indeed!!

Anton79Anton799 months ago

Very good! We’ve all been fantasizing about something like this!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Almost fifteen years after you wrote this ... did you ever do a sequel/second part?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

LOL, the anachronism! The little blue pill didn't exist in the 1960s.... Or is this an alternate universe where it was developed and kept as a military secret until 1998?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thanks for a quite enjoyable story to read. It was well paced and thought out. I rank it with some of the best I've read on this site. I can't help but chuckle over some of the comments posted. Complaints about penis size, or abbreviations, or when drugs were manufactured are just laughable. This is a story about a freaking genie, folks. I imagine some of you are the type that refuse to drive over the speed limit but insist your right to drive in the fast lane and never pull over for faster traffic.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

One of the best stories I've read in this section.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous