All Comments on 'Heather Catches Me Ch. 01'

by jerrycross

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
jbilovejbilovealmost 14 years ago
Catch Me!!

This is a great story and I look forward to more chapters. I would love to be the one caught.

Thanks

JentvcdJentvcdalmost 14 years ago
Reallly Hot!!!

Wishes someone would catch me too.I need taken n used good as you wish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Oh yes!!

I love trying not to fall back on the ass-plug on the chair... and when you have to unbutton and suck her strapon, and find out what's in store for you.

Just left a load in wife's panties... so thanks! More chapters later! :)

satinshawnasatinshawnaover 9 years ago
loved it

How can I become him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great start

I too have been caught by a neighbour and something similar happened. I can't wait to read what happens next.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 7 years ago
just like with my Mistresses

This is almost exactly what happened last month with my Mistress and her friend (another Mistress who I was meeting for the 1st time). They dressed me up in many sexy outfits which I modeled for them, they did my make-up for me, they fed me their strap-on dildos, they fucked my willing man-pussy, and they had me lick and eat out their juicy wet cunts. The cum was a bit different - it was mine but they had me masturbate in front of them and cum into a glass. They didn't put the cum into their strap-ons (I didn't know you could do that) but instead they "forced" me to eat and drink my own cum after I sucked one of their dildos (just before I sucked the other one). I love being my Mistress's sissy submissive CD slut and I loved doing it in front of her Mistress friend. Now they just need to invite over their Master friend who has a big cock which he will feed me and fuck me. I CAN'T WAIT !!! I'm looking forward to reading the next chapters of this story. It's great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Oh dear

It's lose as in to misplace something not loose as in not tight.

dreamer31adreamer31a4 months ago

That was great wishing it had been me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous