All Comments on 'The Wedding Planner Ch. 01'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
this story sucked Moose cock 3 years ago ( march 2008) when it was first published

it still does. 15 chapters of this shit

15

Look a little revenge is fine I suppose if you are into that sort of thing .

But this soooo over the top so pointless so extreme that halfway into the story the readers says... " enough already" where is the punchline..."?

terrydavidterrydavidover 13 years ago
Agree with Harry VA - just another cluck/wimp piece of dog shit.

Question - JPB, are you capable of doing anything other than your 99.1% wimp/cluck vs. skank whore submissions?

Boring, so un-realistic and predictable. Futhermore, your bullshit is rubbing off onto idiots like "size 14 IQ and the other cock-sucking want-to-be "mancelt".

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
All I see is a lot of trouble headed for both of them

Her revenge will get her a lot of grief in the end, and if he is as smooth with women that he could hook up with in a couple of hours at the beach, he won't have any trouble getting another woman.

She will be the one that has everything to lose with a whorish lifestyle.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Getting what he deserves?

OK, she's a dope. 5 times plans have been canceled because of her job. No way that is OK. BUT he's a moron for cheating on her. Once a guy cheats he deserves whatever happens to him. I make some allowances for a one time drunken screw up but after a calculated action like he took I really don't care what happens to him. Once she caught him on the beach the story was over as far as I'm concerned. It's my hangup, I know.

netviper21netviper21over 13 years ago
Revenge...

I've got to say i read all your stories and do like them. But i have to agree i thought this might of went a little differently since it seemed she just jumped with both feet. Strange, but i would of thought you'd have more detail for the husband cheating. OR is that going to be covered in part two? Well anyways, it reads well and flowed smoothly for me.

GuyDownTheBlockGuyDownTheBlockover 13 years ago
I wonder

I hope she finds out or that the husband wasn't really cheating. She starts a little break down, end up telling her husband a little of what she did and he gets mad leave. She can't get out of the sexual situations that she's in at work. hile the husband contemplate going back to her and she tries to stop what's happening and get back to him.

Just an idea, i don't want to read an entire story full of revenge. it's no problem if she said something like still loving who she's with cause if not...she can just leave

miserableoldscousermiserableoldscouserover 13 years ago
I have no idea what that well

known drongo (sorry erudite critic) is on about this being posted before but theres hardly enough in a page and a quarter to decide what is going on on. What I do hate are serialised stoires especially with short chapters. Not worth wasting time reading them to be honest. By the way Harry, why don't you write a story and show us how its done.

miserableoldscousermiserableoldscouserover 13 years ago
My bad.

The erudite drogo I refer to is of course Harry VA - gotta be impressed with his grasp of profantity.

MarvinSMarvinSover 11 years ago
bah

I read the whole series under the mistaken impression that it would get better. I wish I had my time back.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
Interesting start

I wonder if he really cheated? Either way he ought not have kissed the blonde

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
pathetic

This has to be the worst story JPB has ever written it's long drawn out and boring

I'm a big JPB fan but not this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Real Professional,She Is!

"So she's going to use her position as a wedding planner to bang at least one member of each wedding party,heh? Included in her quest will be the groom and the father of the bride? What a total piece of shit she is! Jake is not to blame for her becoming a total,unethical slut!

Have a feeling Jake will be innocent of cheating and,hopefully,the cunt will be humiliated and fire due to wedding party indiscretions!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Her thought process is out of wack

Okay she is married to an asshole. She thinks he is cheating. We don't know yet, and neither does she. She sees him with another woman and immediately goes to Defcon 6. Why go debase yourself for revenge. She will only find that her revenge in empty. She is only making herself an asshole just like him. Why not confront him and get it out in the open. At least she will know the truth, and she can get on with her life.

Another fun JPB story. I love his work if only for the fucking fun of it.

cyendreycyendrey4 months ago

Trying to find a sympathetic character seems pointless. Neither are worth the cost of a bullet to put them out of our misery.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9040 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES