All Comments on 'My Wife Takes a Pimp'

by Veri

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
SHIT

This is pure bullshit with no redeeming value what so ever. If wife were a high powered executive like you say there is no way she would risk her career not to mention her marriage to live out some fantasy of being a whore. I know it is just fiction but the best fiction is mostly based reality this is so far detached it becomes almost unreadable. Now the husband states that he has to live with the fact that his wife is a whore WRONG if he is any sort of man he would devorce the stupid bitch and get onwith his life.

The writing on the whole is decent i've seen worse but i have also seen better hte biggest thing you could improve on is the believability of the plot and characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
w.t.f.

I don't know who is the more weird-sicko, the wimpy husband, or the literally slut whore wife. I'd kick her ass to the curb, especially before she brings home some STD or AIDS or whatever.

teh568teh568over 13 years ago
She Went a Little Too Far

I think that her husband should dump her ass as fast as possible. It sounds like she never really respected him, even before she met James at the bar. Afterwards, all she has done is to becomae the whore she wants to be (which is OK if her husband agrees), and also belittle her husband. Starting at the bar with her saying "I am, now go." refering to him asking if she was sure. Him asking this signals that HE is not sure and that she should not go. He should distance himself, then divorce her and take everything he can to force her to stay a whore. Sort of like, 'if she made her bed she should lay in it'.

EddieEgyptEddieEgyptover 13 years ago
Hot fantasy BUT

But I gotta agree, if a high powered exec had a fantasy like that, she would have taken many more steps to assure her own safety and discretion. Things would not have played out like this. To be a high power exec requires a lot smarts, and this character has shit for brains.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 13 years ago
Potential

to become an interesting story, but a bit of originality is needed. The writing needs to get better and there is a lot of depth that needs to be explored. If this is all thre is it is insufficient. Just my opinion.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Maybe if her husband is lucky

One of her tricks will slit her whore throat, and he will be done with the slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No MAN alive would put up with this DOGSHIT.

Except a pathetic little cuckold wimp sissy. The wife is NOT a wife anymore. She isn't even a woman anymore. The husband at the very least should film the whore fucking her pimps and tricks and then send the film to every single person she knows. Starting with her family and then the people she works for. And the film should be put on the internet so the whole world knows who and what she is.

Then she should be divorced and everything should be given to the husband. Then he should toss the whore out into the arms of the pimps, naked with no clothes or money or any kind of possesions and then he should sit back and watch her die of aids or the clap or drugs or anything else a whore can die of.

And then count himself lucky that he got rid of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why do these gays

Why do gays try insist on writing their fucked up shit and stick in in loving wives. GO write in the gay category you fucking wimp! Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You know how to spell

The only good thing: You know how to use the spellchecker.

The beginning did not provide anything, the ending was even worse - and the middle was plain poor. Get help with the storyline, because I think you are able to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This is a story?

This was an excercise in boedom. You want to write shit, then do it and keep it to yourself because I skipped 75% of this and didn't miss a thing. The only good thing? At least you know basic grammer.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Why....

Why would he let some punk kid disrespect him. Fine his wife wants to be a whore, then kick her butt to the curb and let her,.....But, why be humiliated by punks on the way. The humiliation and disrespect is what totally turns me off about your story. 280 lbs goes down as easy as 180 if you plan it right!

Come on, let the guy have some balls and kick her out. Nothing is worth taking the disrespect of a couple of punks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

The A.i.D.s you got has affected your brain, but that was funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sad, just sad.

I get her wanting to live out her fantasy of being a street whore. But her husband doesn't have to put himself at risk to do it.

Chapter 2 should be the reality of living out her fantasy. She loses her job, her husband kicks her to the curb and she lives out the rest of her life as a whore. Maybe not a street whore, she should be able to set herself up as a call girl.

ryu77ryu77over 13 years ago
Can we have a wife sharing story....

that DOESN'T INVOLVE HUMILLIATION?

This just turns this story to shit. If she can't respect her husband , there isn't a marriage there. I

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
What a piece of shite!

I have to agree with Ryu77 - can't people write a stories that don't involve humiliation? this story could have been told without the bullshit of having the husband humiliated.

I don't know who scares me more: the people who write this trash or the people who get off on reading it as long as some poor S.O.B. get dissed in the process.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
make a stand

the story have some aspects, but i also agree that it should take a stand and have the husband disagree with the wife continuing her whore life, then let the wife get carried away and get some piercings in nipples and tongue and stuff, and some obscene tattoos, and have the husband leaving her as the fantasy has gone to far.

VeriVeriover 13 years agoAuthor

It is quite startling to see such anger in these comments. The story is as it is. There is a whole lot of background to the story that has not been written. For instance my wife insists on all of her customers using condoms. Furthermore she has refused all attempts to have her tattooed as her pimps tried to do. She also "works" in an area that is in fact a separate town and is well away from where she has her day job. Finally, there is obviously an element of humiliation in any cuckold story and I wonder why those who have commented are so outraged by this? We wouldn't engage in something like this if it didn't fulfill our mutual needs. And of course this is a story, so names and events have been changed and "modified" for the purposes of telling the story. You all don't believe all that you read here do you?

V

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

VERI does your family know what a pathetic little man you are? And what a stupid pathetic whore your wife is? I would expect them not to know who you are and what you do for your 'entertainment' it might be fun to watch your wifes parents and family see her in her glory fucking and sucking every 'client' that comes her way. Then let every one know what a pathetic little arsehole you really for letting your wife do this to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Whoa, great story

It is getting quite tedious reading these comments from people who don't get erotica. At least they aren't commenting on grammar error, or misspellings. I mean, far be it from me to complain about spelling, because I can't, but some of the people who comment on stories in a sex site that complain about a sexual situation or grammar are, well, assholes themselves. This was a sexy story. It got me hot. I like that. I could give a rat's ass about spelling or whether she used a condom or whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

The previous commentator seemed to think some readers don't get the idea of 'erotica' yes we do. We just don't understand how husband would except such a thing as his wife being a whore/cumslut for black men and then totally and utterly disrespect the husband and the husband seems fine with all this humiliation. THAT is what we don't undestand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Can't take the heat?

All you tiny dicked white boys seem to be unable to handle the truth. You boys are good for bringing home the bacon and slurping up the jizz we fill your wives with, and that's it. Let real men handle the pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more, please

solid start... if a little lacking in actual sex... hope you follow up with another chapter... more actual sex, of course... it will be interesting to see whether hubby stops being the passive wimp, whether wifey find out she really isn't in control, & whether it will impact her working life or whether she'll keep the two separate... good first effort, keep it coming!

VeriVeriover 13 years agoAuthor

I think I will write a second chapter but it may be about how she got into this lifestyle which was by us engaging in role playing. We have no kids, and she always makes her customers use a condom except for hand jobs and she is clean. She was very up front when we met that she is turned on by being a slut and letting men use her and I found it exciting but I do agree this has gone in an unexpected direction.

wifeisawhorewifeisawhorealmost 13 years ago
Great story

Great story. Enjoyed it immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My white wife nd daughter are whores.

My white wife loves to fuck black men. She introduced our oldest daughter into black sex. Mom and daughter go on dates with black men and fuck. I wait home for them to return. I eat their pussy while they tell me about their date. I am very happy that my women love to fuck black men. They both have black pimps that put them in the streets. I was in the military and went over seas for a year. Both of my women became pregnant by black men. Unfortunately they both had miscarriages. I am very proud of my two whores.

dnnkinkdnnkinkover 12 years ago
hot fantasy

it sounds wonderful to be temporarily owned by a couple of young black men, make them some money and then go back to her family when she's done.

johnstang2johnstang2about 12 years ago
Trash

If getteing banged is what it takes for her to be happy then she can be happy 24/7 after our divorce. I want her to be happy yes as long as she is hppy only with me.

Its no telling how many deseases she is exposing everyone to.

And secondly I will not raise anyone elses kid unless we choose to do so together and not just her own negletful decision.

This is yet another story about a wife who is too self centered for her own good.

johnstang2johnstang2about 12 years ago
Ah I read your comments just now Veri

I must caution you on a few things.

Pimps by nature are very self centered and very demanding on their whores. If one foes not do what he wants her to do then things will go south very quickly. The first thing they will do is expose her secret life for her profeesional life. The second thing they will do and be rest assured it will happen sooner or later is they will get her hooked on crack thus making her very obedient. She will do anything for her next fix. Then will come the beatings, every true whore can tell you it happens sooner or later that they get beaten to within an inch of her life.

It wont matter how much caution you two take, it will happen sooner or later.

Is the end result worth the enjoyment she and you are having right now?

The only true defense is to get out of that life while you still can. If you ever respected her you will try. If she truely respected you she would not let those pimps order you around like they apparently did. But its for you to decide if her future pain is worth the short term enjoyment you are getting right now.

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
continue some more

I love this story and i'd really like you to write more like these sort of interracial whoring and if you don't mind i'd really love to make them pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
turning my wife into a whore

i can think of nothing better than turning my wife susan into a sleazy, streetwalking whore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great and masochistic

loved the story .... i too am a white hoe, slave to black pimps... itis true... and the guy was brave to tell us the story... gotta go, my pimp is coming over with some friends... for me to please... sylvie'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
SWEET!

i

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Whoring my wife

My wife gave blow jobs in high school for $20. At 17 she was fucking for $100. I met her at a bar and paid her $200 to fuck her and fell in love with her. I married her and she still fucks guys for $ and I am ok with that. She likes to tie me up and tease my cock and balls and drive me crazy. Sometimes she brings a black stud home and they tie me up and I watch them suck and fuck. I get so horny that I am willing to suck him to get untied. This is the perfect life for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Common Fantasy

Being a Street walker is a common fantasy of many women, Including my wife who lived it out one night and got turned out with a girlfriend who was in the game.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Asshole!

DUMP the cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is a shitty story....

It could happen, however there would be two dead black assholes and one dead whore. The pimps would be first in front of the whore, there would be cock and balls hung up for all to see them, then they would be just stuffed in her diseased fucking cunt after they had dried like smoked meat. Shortly after I would be a very sad widower.

graymangazergraymangazerabout 8 years ago
Too much

I read the prequel first, for obvious reasons. I really liked it: fantasies of being a whore and treated as such I can understand. I can even understand the husband letting his wife walk the streets. It was a fantasy and very erotic.

But.....when J came along it just became too much. There is a huge gap between acting the whore and actually being one. And the husband going along with it, hearing his wife say he is no longer her man, refusing to come home until she had earned enough for her pimp? I'm afraid it just didn't work.

Much better had both of them come to an agreement for J to "act" the pimp so that her fantasy could be fulfilled and still save her marriage.

But hey, it's not my story! So I'll read it as the author intended, but I can't see how anything other than a complete fuck up for the couple is in store.

I will though, now read your other stories: so it must have had some effect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One Dead stupid fucking dumb ass wife...

And two dead black pimps become pig food in Northern Washington just south of the Canadian border. Fucking hate pimps beyond all reason, Black White, Asian or Arab. Pigs eat the whole body, bones, hair, teeth, everything including the bloody horrifying screams. Nothing left except the teeth in the pig shit. Of course pimps are really low quality pig shit. So fitting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
this story

this story is on another site with different names , same otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Too funny for words!

I'm STILL laughing at how bad this story is. All he has to do is get some video of her "walking the streets" and she's done. She loses her job and her marriage. Better yet? Call the cops and point them in her direction. That way he gets to keep all the marital assets in the divorce while she rots in jail. Who would stay married to a prostitute? Can you say diseases? Nasty, stupid story.

TREKnRayTREKnRayalmost 6 years ago
Sometimes I wonder

Most stories are either fiction or close to it. Why would someone read a story like this only to say they don't like it? I have seen hundreds of stories I don't like. I quit reading the minute the story no longer appeals. If you hate a story provide private feedback. It is rude to trash an author's work. Negative comments are okay if they help improve the authors work. Negativity for the sake of crushing the author is really uncalled for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Garbage story

First I want to say. There was no excitement for the reader what so ever. Secondly no husband would take back a whore. Certainly I would not. I would kick her out of the house so fast that the flash would be slow if you compare. Take her back .. a whore? Are you totally out of your mind? Never.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
That's one stupid story

You had to know it was dumb when you wrote it.

sitravonsitravonalmost 5 years ago
My fantasy

Great story. Love it. It is my fantasy that my wife turn into a whore / ho and has a pimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Last Sentence

"I had to live with the fact....'

No you didn't so why did you? There are lots of better women out there.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
What?

She is a successful executive, but her fantasy is to be a common whore?

Who dreams up this stupidity? No woman dreams of being a whore unless she needs psychiatric care. Is this her fantasy or the author's?

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Not who

Not who,.but what dreams up this noxious garbage? I guess it has an audience, though I would question their humanity.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

This clown is veri much a one trick writer. His preoccupation with pumps and whores make me wonder about his.parentage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
stupid

Very, very stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story,

My wife started as a slut who loved to fuck she would go out and black men would pick her up and fuck her...she loved black cock. She got a Queen of Spades tat on her left tit.....she even fucked the artist that inked her....she now has a black boyfriend who shares her with his friends sometimes she stays with him for a week or two..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Poor grammar and spelling bad enough to make reading a pain. Try grammarly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this story. I'm a married leather and would love to be made into a whore for bl guys

Tell me how I should be used

Jan

Fungirl133@outlook.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like his story and I'd love to be a bbs whore

Jan

Fungirl133@outlook.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have a queen of spades tattoo on my lower back and on my shoulder.

I love to be a black guys slut.

Any guy can mail me at fungirl133@outlook.com

I'll be a prize to use

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Hey Jamal, you’ll like anonymous bitch. A 300 lb, bald white pussy with a QOS tattoo should appeal to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife likes dressing like a street whore and walking in areas where real whores work, but then I pick her up and she blows me in our car. I'm hoping someday she'll do it for total strangers like a real whore. So far it's just her fantasy, but it makes me cum hard seeing her on the street.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Sexactly how a married white slut craving to be black cock pimped should earn the right to call herself a black cock whore. Absolutely no self respect just a cheap backlot ghetto motel gangbang whore.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
I iam a cum slut whore for real and a cross dressing slut

Well that was my fantacie so i got a black pimp out of tampa so my wife loved to help my pimp pimp me on the streets my wife helps me j dress and make up and boy do.i totaly look and feel out the role i love gitting strange men.off i had a office party gang bang l was tied and fucked for a good 13 hour s i was so filled with so much cum i think my pimp is fucking my wife hell he can relly fuck he filled mx mouth tjis morning she told me thst he such a great lover and his cock would stretch her ass hole she never let me tuvk her ass well iam going to fuck her ass in about 3 seconds i got her tied up in the basement and ball gaged i may bring a few cross dreseing sisters with me she needs a major fuck and hit that mouth rough and shoot all aor loads all over me that will make ue

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

“We said goodbye and hung up. For now I had to live with the fact that my wife was becoming a streetwalking whore who had to satisfy every sexual whim of her two young black pimps. . . . “This is what makes me happy now,” she tells her husband.

Wait until her pimps get her amped up on meth or heroin and she turns into an addicted junkie whore. Of course she will get fired from her job and will be on the streets every day. She will fuck anyone her pimps want to get her next fix and her drug dependency will make a lot of money for them. Her husband is just an onlooker and will just watch as his wife slides into total drug-induced depravity as her mind and body disintegrate from the onslaught of hard drugs, STDs, and HIV. Unwanted pregnancy is quite possible as well, which would lead to an addicted child. At this point in the story it is not clear where it is headed, but the portents are not good.

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle6 months ago

Love her journey. I've had a journey like hers. Need to start another journey. Love your stories

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What is the point to this story. Black cocks matter?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous