All Comments on 'Birthday Breaking'

by purekink

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
murphy14murphy14almost 14 years ago
Great story

Good work. Very sexy. I'd love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow!

I loved this story and hope you will continue it with new chapters.

Thanks

FRSWRITERFRSWRITERalmost 14 years ago
nice

very well done hope to see some more

jenniann469jenniann469almost 14 years ago
Yummy

Keep em cuming~~~~~~~

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

Love to read more maybe next yrs birthday or his girlfriends presents for her birthday

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One of the best

Very sexy and erotic, thank you.

cpanlpcpanlpover 12 years ago
i enjoy too

I enjoy dressing up for my girl friend and sucking her strap on dildo. I wish she would bring in some of her girl friends to strip me, dress me up, make me suck their fake cocks before taking it in my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is a great story. mopre please.

My wife masturbates me almost nightly and I spred my legs and moan just like a girl. She does not hold my cock as a man would but rubs me like she says a girl rubs her pussy. I have two or three girl climaxes as I call them before I have an actual emission. The girl climaxes are great and I cry out so loud and open my legs so wide, I want to wrap them around some one or have them hold my legs and push them to my shoulders as they take me. The final climax is so intense I almost pass out. My sister in law is a lesbian and I wish I could have her make love to me with a dildo and have her help teach me how to dress nice and do make up. My wife lets me have her older womens style jeans and shirts which I wear out in public but I have never tried make up.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good story

good story. please tell me why almost every story I find has the female revealing her boy friend or husbands secrets to her friends or worse, as though it doesn't mean anything? it is a good story, and I probably would have liked to be in his/her shoes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more, please.

This is a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
please continue

This story was so hot I came in my hand -- and ate it all up !!! I too have had my wife dress me up and fuck me with her big strapon. I'm going to show her this story and maybe she'll agree to invite some of her friends over to feed me their cocks and fuck me -- both female friends with strapons, and her male friends with real big cocks. I'm on my way to becoming a sissy CD faggot cock-sucker. Wish me luck and please continue this story with the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I want girlfriends

Like this.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 7 years ago
hot story

I'm a sissy closet CD and I wish my wife would dress me and invite her sexy friends over to feed me their strap-on cocks and to fuck me. I dream about that all the time. Please continue with this story. It's so hot.

sassysuetvsassysuetvalmost 6 years ago
Hot, Erotic Story

This was a very hot, erotic story. I look forward to reading more in a similar vein.

Claudia69Claudia69over 4 years ago
Happy Birthday!!!

What a birthday!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh mmmmm I’d love this!

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 2 hours ago

Hot and erotic! A shame there wasn’t more to this story. A fun follow up would have been the girlfriend turning the boyfriend into the fourth female on a more permanent basis…could have been fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpurekink@purekink
589 Followers
A female author who loves submissive sissies, pegging, crossdressers, femdom literature, and much much more! As you can see, I already have one a well-trained sissy, but you're more than welcome to contact me... perhaps you could be my next sub! Also available for commercial c...