All Comments on 'Jim's Tale'

by DScott76

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
"Your" vs "You're"

YOUR pertains to possession. YOU'RE is a contraction of YOU and ARE. If you can't master that (and seeing how you fucked it up a dozen times in the first few hundred words, I don't think you can), give it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Ignore the other guys comment. It was a good story, just look for and use grammer check with your spell check. It was a great story and I hope you make into a series about Jim's life with his new ability.

DScott76DScott76over 13 years agoAuthor

This is my first story. so far there are 6 chapters right now. IF ya'll like it i will post more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Definitely interesting

While a big of proof-reading might help, the story itself and premise definitely are interesting and I think would be good to have posted here.

Looking forward to what's coming up with the body mechanic/tree trimmer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Great stuff - hope there's more.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dream on

Pretty standard dream of a better sex life. Be nice it he thought BIgTime as to how he could get things straigtened out polictially. He could wind up as world dictator of course which has happed,sans sex, in a good many 30's and 40's science fiction yarns. Oh well, nothing wrong wth a little deaming but it might be more fulfilling to work on your personality DScott so you could 'click' with the right person and forget all this stay-at-home daydreaming while jerking off . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please !!!! You need to add more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
too much, too soon

Much like a premature ejaculate, this story had all the parts but none of the build up.

hardheadd1hardheadd1over 8 years ago
Why

Why would you not add more to this story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous