All Comments on 'Summertime Sex Ed'

by Athalia

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice....

....and very, VERY relaxed.

darkstone57darkstone57almost 14 years ago
i agree

this was one of the best stories i have ever read as far as losing your virginity, and i applaud both older adults for handling it with such finesse. keep up the good work

2275jr2275jralmost 14 years ago
taking her first cock to a cumming.

brilliant story do hope there's more parts to cum.

love the writing awesome. reading this was like watching it on film.

so very erotic and horny. you sure had my attention any way.

great thanks very exciting

wrc264wrc264over 13 years ago
Very good story

Great story for your first one on here. Hope to see more soon

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 13 years ago
Great stuff!

You manage to convey that sex is fun while at the same time turning me on. Moreover, your writing is technically superior to 99.9% of the contributions to Literotica. Reading your story was unadulterated pleasure. The only problem is that you may now have set my expectations higher than you can sustain as I go on to read your other submissions.

blueyedmaniac28blueyedmaniac28over 13 years ago
Great story

I don't rate or comment on a lot of stories but I thought that this one deserved both from me, It's an excellent story keep up the good work!

OleguyOleguyabout 12 years ago
Liked your style

So nice to see an erotic story with a sensible base.

No monster penises, no huge mammary boulders.

Do agree that the lady superior position is the best way to gauge a new loving.

Did enjoy your language, it seemed relative to the characters.

Why couldn't I find such a chance and also such teachers in my day.

texasacetexasaceabout 10 years ago
You need to get back to writing...

You have a great way with words, and a deliciously Dirty and creative mind... Ace

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 10 years ago
Splended sex education

I think it's a great idea to have a two-on-two, first time sex experience described in this story. Way better than a hurried back-seat or behind-the-bleachers first time experience that leaves both parties disappointed.

This of the best first time stories I've ever read. There's something special and tender about it. Thanks for posting.

pooky12349pooky12349over 7 years ago
First Time

Well, this is rather different than most stories one sees here. It is so well written and for such a short story the characters are well drawn out. So the story on its own is wonderful and the sex is terrific. I really enjoyed the story and will read more of your work.

ears1980ears1980over 7 years ago

Beautiful story. Outstanding mix of character interaction and erotic imagery in a vignette format - great job!

jehoramjehoramover 2 years ago

As the editor of this story, allow me to point out that Emily has a series of stories on this site. It's the "Hot Tub" series, in which she shares a house (and beds) with a college professor, his wife, their grown kids, and a close family friend. I do have to point out that when the list of stories is shown, they aren't chronologically sorted, so please read them in the sequence of the date of submission. The first in the series is "Hot Tub Service Girl."

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1215263&page=submissions

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous