All Comments on 'Coming Home Early'

by babylon

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
your're stories are depressing and manhating

if you are so into watching and letting your readers hang because you don't finish your stories stop writing them until you finish your crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Why in the hell don';t you finish your stories?

They are very good but unfinished. You really do need to end the story either the huisband accepts the chating or he leaves her or somethign. But man you haqve to stop this 1/2 story shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
story is crap

I think the husband is crap but the wifes name is the same as in the reunion story some coinsidence ha.

Pat M.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
well done

did it for me. great story told from a great angle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
a story if not finish is shit

the commentors accept anything as good as long some fucking in it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
why not just toss her sorry ass out

she fucked a nigger ..id have rather seen her fuck a dog ...no way could i even touch a sorry ass bitch like that again knowing she had no more respect for her own erace than to fuck a nigger ...might as well brand nigger on her forhead now so everyone knows she is no longer white ...be better if she was sterilized also

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
another

ANOTHER LOSER AUTHOR

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 15 years ago
Did not make much sense

The redeeming part was the sentence about the singing of the Cicadas... It's a terrible, brain drilling sound (anyone who have ever experienced it would certainly remember). It seemed appropriate as an ending for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
CRAP

Get the rope

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A CUCK WIMP:

What a disgusting piece of crap and the "author" that wrote it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sick/Shock?

...Get a life, watches them, lover leaves, he goes in, has sex - 2 minutes, wakes up and she is at the stables. Arrange to have a horse kick her lover in the nuts and then trample her while she tries to save lover...Yes, that will work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I have to agree with the previous asessments, this was very bad all the way around!

saratusaratualmost 13 years ago

This was pathetic and definately not worth the read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loving Wives?

This just another story about a slut wife and the author emasculates the husband. Please, please, please can we have a 'Pathetic husbands' category.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
anthoer WACC story

they should change the name from "loving wives" to whores are us. It's says, Tales of adventurous married women & their mates. 90% percent are cheating slut and their moronic husbands.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
CUCK ALERT

Asshole was a cuck. A real man would have stopped the proceedings and divorced the cheating slut wife. Not the cuck. Fuck him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
JUDAS ISCARIOT

he smoked a big cock, got his cornhole reamed, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Admitted cuck alert

Betrayedlikeasoftcunt on the prowl

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 11 years ago
Yet another wimp...

...writing shit in order to get himself off. Lousy sxcuse for a man

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Hard to care

It is difficult to care very much about a man we don't know anything about (except his race) having an 'Afternoon Delight' with a woman we don't know (except her race and her marital status) while another man we know little about (just his marital status, and presumably race...same as Sweetie) is watching!

The fact that several readers felt that the difference in the races of the two 'Delighters' was sufficient to wish divine retribution upon them is unfortunate in this day and age! It DID sound like the pair enjoyed themselves immensely, the Hubby was more conflicted but also enjoyed himself...with the readers being left behind!

2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pitiful

The husband in this "story" isn't a man, or even a human. I could understand if the hubby was a sicko that enjoyed watching, but this primate (can't call him/it human) apparently accepts his wife cheating without saying a word. He'd be sickening if he was believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Can't imagine any guy I know being like this guy

I actually pitied the wife.

'Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Can't feel anything for either husband or wife

The husband is perhaps the wimpiest spouse on the Loving Wives site, and the wife is just another slut wife who has no more imagination than to have an affair with her boss. All in all a lousy story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"I stood there and watched"

I knew right after reading those words that this was another "Oh my I'm the helpless husband" story. I know the subject has been done to death but try to find some new, clever or well-written lines for your story. How about "I knocked on the window and waved at my cheating slut wife?" At least do SOMETHING! BAH!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another nigger white wife story in the wrong place

Put this shit where it belongs in the interacial catagory! I am sick of these things being in the loving wives catagory!!!

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 11 years ago
Agreed!..

...not only just a "helpless but getting almost off" - story..Babylon lets us take a peek into his little Universe; a place, where he´d rather watch than prevent. Poor "man(?)"

rixelsrixelsover 10 years ago
I just don't understand.

Why would any man subject himself to such humiliation. Either quietly go in and pulverize the guy's crotch with a 2x4, or drive away forever, or drive off a cliff. I can't think of many paths worse than the one this wimp chose to travel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Simple...

To act this way you have to be braindead or castrated...

If you love these stories (the majority here on "Cuckerotica) you´ll prove this thesis.

rixelsrixelsalmost 10 years ago
Self inflicted wound

He can now relax and be happy paying for his wife's dues at the stables, country club, gym, kennel club……….

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
HOW MUCH OF A WIMPY CUCK IS HE

and how low will he go. TK U MLJ LV NV

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
if...

How could his wife respect him, if he didn't self-respected himself? Another sad story...

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
How about that...

...a cuck named "Babylon"...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yikes

What a sick little loser.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
I have to agree...

I have to agree...this husband his sick...He always waits for the cheating wife...a sad person...1*

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
YOUR BOSS---YOUR WIFE---YOUR LIFE

grow a quick pair, pack up, take what you can and scram. TK U MLJ LV NV

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
Bit of a downer

Interesting prose but read like a student assignment.

Needed a more energetic climax (no pun intended). :o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a cuck and a whore.

Stands outside like a punk and cums in his pants, how does he do that with no balls?

aptonthe503aptonthe503over 8 years ago
Utterly Stupid

Plans to take his wife out. Finds her betraying him, in a compromising situation and does absolutely nothing. Total waste of time reading this and won't bother reading any other works by babylon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1 star

Any man who stands and watches his wife get screwed by another man is not a

man, but an asshole idiot cuck. Live with it, if it's you.

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
I hope he left a note for her

as he left for the bank, his attorney's office, and the locksmith.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Plenty of time to

grab the assets and be gone before she gets home, just in time to see it burning completely down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is a sad one

Lot of husbands are not going to recognize themselves in this one ... But they are in this one... They just cannot make a proper move i.e., Kick her sorry ass into the street because it is not going to get any better. And I see the end of this story. He will go on and on. She is not going to stop and nor is he....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank you

For finally bringing you babbling on to a close

jharpjharpover 5 years ago

Fucking pathetic. Husband works hard to provide for stay at home wife. She decides to cheat with the neighbor, a black guy for her jollies and then openly flaunts it in her husbands face. No respect. Divorce the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A Superb Cuck Story

Cuckmeister please keep writing beta male tales with whore wife and sambo bull.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More racist cuckoo bullshit

More racist cuck bullshit

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Worthless

Worthless ir garbage out of place in LW.

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 4 years ago

Pathetic wimp cuck crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
wimp

he;ll be sucking his wife love'er cock before long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
white women

white women are easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is another wife who's cheating and gets away with it.....

I see another lazy author here...just another unfinished story...and a poor wimp of a husband............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
sad story

are there really husbands out there that would do nothing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

loser wimp before told you act like real man but you born like real loser wimp . .

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 2 years ago
Really?

This author starts a story and doesn't even bother to finish it? Really? How can he expect any positive votes on it? Or is this the one that says that he doesn't care if anybody likes his stories, he's going to keep on posting them. And then the hubby? He's hurt not only by her cheating. But with a black? But then he goes back to her only to have her leave to be with her boyfriend. And he still doesn't realize that he's been replaced? She doesn't even want to have sex with him, but just lays and lets him do it on his own.Really? Why didn't he just pack and leave? Oh, that's right. The author was to lazy to follow up or finish the story. Sad. very sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interracial shit who cares

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fucking cuck slut shit

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorldalmost 2 years ago

Should have taken something from his truck, rammed it through him and her. Loaded them in his truck after dark, them buried them in the mound of shit at the stable. Crimes of passion still happens, also, the cuck was also out of his mind with shock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just awful. There’s two simple ways to improve this story: 1. Get your gun and kill them both, or 2. Get your gun and end your own pathetic existence. One star ⭐️ for this awful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am serving 20 yrs, due,out,in less than one year.

All of the idiots involved with my actions are dead to me, but no harm is due them.

My wife and her two lovers objected only briefly when the realization that my Bowie knives were inserted and left in their lower abdomens. Hence, pussy and cocks blocked internally by a 3 inch stainless steel blade. If the chance arose for me to revisit my action, NO ONE DAMN THING WOULD CHANGE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's funny how people are crying about this 20 years after the story was posted. Cuck stories really have you incels feelin hurt

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorld11 months ago

Cuck story, and a wimp at that.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It’s like all the cuck hold stories where the white husband has a small penis and can’t satisfy his wife because she finds a black with a Hugh penis that gives the best orgasms ever. Who’s being racist here?

NoBullAlNoBullAl4 months ago

Total piece of BS! Husband is a wimp idiot with no balls and very limited amount of brain power! The cuckold club should truly embrace him as being one of their very own!! Then even when he gets sloppy seconds from his cheating wife he is so freaking weak he can’t stay awake! Really was she that damn good?.

Add to all that it needs to be pointed out:: IF YOU CAN’t FINISH THE DAMN STORY DON’T POST IT!!!!

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA1 day ago

Why write this mundane rote story with very little to say. 2/5 at best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous