All Comments on 'Auntie Judy And Her Nephew John'

by fantasyboy

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
txcoatl1970txcoatl1970almost 14 years ago
NO LEGO SEX PLEASE

You built a decent mature/loving wives/erotic couplings stroke story. I know, this is Lit, sometimes all folks want is a good stroke story. This story needed emotional resonance. Judy's in the mood for strange who just happens to pick up her nephew. Tab A goes into Slot B. Orgasms ensue, everyone (including the audience) takes a restorative nap.

If you want to write better incest stories, work with the emotions around such a taboo affair. You don't just boink your sister or auntie because, why? IRL, If you did it and admitted it or were caught at it, people would think you're sick puppies. I didn't get why this was on the menu and a blase matter for both of them to go past a fierce social taboo.

Why did Judy pick John and not, say Nick the bartender, or Phil the alto sax player at the bar? What was special about him beyond he happened to be her nephew? Answer those questions in away that makes the audience care, and you've got a good incest story.

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOverturealmost 14 years ago
Hot! But it could be hotter.

This story could have been hotter, but it lacks emotional balance between the two characters, John & Judy. First of all, you have Judy admitting that she doesn't usually use a word like "fucking". She "makes love" but she doesn't fuck. But then, she allows her horniness to overcome her judgement and commit adultery, but not with just anyone though; she invites her nephew into her gutter. That turns her on so much that she just overflows with her "dirty mouth" to John, telling him all her "dirty words" because she's not making love; finally she's fucking! She's very emotional! Here's my question: How come you didn't have John expressing the same kind of words, feelings, and emotions? The way you wrote the story, it reads and feels like John's cock is there, but John is almost missing. In fact, it kind of sounds like a cock named John appeared but the person weilding it has no name. Get what I mean? I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

i am dying to fuck my big titted auntie

horny2play69horny2play69over 11 years ago

I think your story was very arousing and HOT !! Now we need to know what Auntie and John want to do next ?? Let young and hung show Auntie what else he can do and then she can show him what he needs to learn !! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
`hairy auntie

I was 16 yrs old and my mum's sister 38.She is still a very beautiful woman,though married with 2 children.she has a body like Scarlett Johansson,with dark hair and grey eyes.I shall never forget the first time I fucked her 2 years ago.We had all been in a wedding of one of our cousins.My aunt Rachel had drunk more than it should be and had preferred to stay at my parents' place,while her husband had to go back home because he had an important meeting the day after with one of his clients.As the only place where she could sleep was in my bed.It was normal as very often we slept in the same bed when I was a kid.I was amazed when she took off her dress and bra ,leaving only her beautiful black satin string.I must tell you that since I was was 12,I used to jerk my cock,thinking of her and I cannot count the number of cums I had,between 13 to 16.She turned to say goodnight and she missed my cheek amd met my lips instead.We were both shocked and I can tell you that up to now,I have never kissed such sweet lips.We french kissed and french kissed and when I put my finger in her slip,I introduced one,then two fingers in her pussy.God,she was as wet as a river!!She started to moan and she rose and took my hard cock in her mouth.She then sat on my mouth and I sucked her big vagina's lips and drank all her moisture,Then she sat on my big cock and fucked me like an animal!!However,she could not cry,fearing being caught by my parents.She had to suck 3 of my fingers.After 15 mins,I sent about 8 jets of my thick cum in her pussy.We fucked till 5 am!!Since then,we meet either in motels or when she is alone home.I can tell you that up to now I have not been able to meet a girl who could match with my aunt Rachel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Me & my Aunty's Fuckfezt

Every nephew's fantasy fucking the guts out of their aunty. It sure is one of mine.

bobsknickersbobsknickersover 10 years ago
Hot and enjoyable

I really enjoyed this story and have not over analysed it. It had me aroused all the way through. It's pity there isn't an auto scroll feature as I had to keep clicking the mouse!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MY WIFE MY NEPHEW

MY NEPHEW STARTED HANGING AROUND OUR HOUSE WHEN HE WAS 15, A FEW MONTHS LATER MY WIFE TOLD ME HE HAD TRIED TO FEEL HER UP, AND SHE THOUGHT SHE WANTED TO SEE IF HE WOULD FUCK HER. WE WERE GOING TWO TRACKING THE NEXT WEEK, I TOLD HER TO ASK HIM ALONG, AND SHE MIGHT GET A CHANCE.MY WIFE IS 5FT.7IN. 123 LBS OF HOT WET PUSSYWHEN SHE GETS HORNEY. AFTER WE HAD BEEN TRACKING FOR AWHILE I STOPPED AND SAID I WANTED TO WALK BACK A WAYS AND LOOK AT ANOTHER ROAD, TOLD MY WIFE TO GET FRIENDLY WITH FREDDY AND SEE WHAT HAPPENED. WHEN I GOT BACK TO THE TRUCK, I COULDNT SEE THEM, LOOKED IN AND HE WAS ON TOP OF HER POURING THE MEAT TO HER, I WATCHED UNTIL HE CAME IN HER , AND ASKED HOW DO YOU LIKE HER PUSSY? HE WAS SCARED SHITLESS, I TOLD HIM IT WAS PLANNED, AND HE COULDFUCK HER ANYTIME HE WANTED. HE SPENT THAT WHOLE WEEKEND WITH US AND WE MUST HAVE FUCKED HER 20 TIMES. SHE CONSTANTLY HAD A COCK IN HER MOUTH OR CUNT. THIS STORY BROUGHT BACK MANY FOND MEMORIES.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Filthy bitch

That's your fucking nephew. I hopw Tim finds out and fucks you in court!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nephew

My wife did the same thing and I knew all about it, infact my 14 yo nephew used to fuck my wife right next to me in our bed every saturday night for about six months.According to my wife he had a nice thick cock and she would suck him off every sunday morning while I was at work.We all had a great time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic Auntie

You are such an incredible Auntie I really wish I had one like you, please ensure you give the young man the pleasure of your bum might be an idea to stretch it first with butt plugs, dildos and plenty of lube but nothing like an all round well trained fuck nephew, your going real well keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good and perfect

Better

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You should go off the pill get pregnant.divorce your husband move your nephew in then look at all the fucking you get plus be sleeping together every night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

When aunt let's her nephew fuck her and cum in her that's even better.I know got to fuck my aunt iam 25 and she is 40yrs old.we had gone on vacation together to resort one of the islands.once in the room told my aunt that we be sleeping in same bed naked.told me do you have condoms with said no because I plan on getting you pregnant starting right now.pushed on the bed ripped her dress off her found she wasn't wearing bra or panties and just looked at her.she even like what you see and told her nice tits her nipples were larger than most woman plus dark brown told spread your legs saw that her cunt hair went from top to back of her ass it was nice thick.jumped on top of her grabbed her legs put over my shoulders rammed my cock in her she screamed out loud telling me your to fucking big.shoved myself all the way in her told her are ready to get your first load of sperm in you and shook her head yes than began fucking her hard she came three times before I unloaded in her.once she felt me cumming in her pulled me down on top of her whispered in my ear your bastard for cumming in your aunts cunt.told her this going to make you having 7the kid popping out of you we both laughed started fucking more.told her just wear your bikini bottoms told topless beach here.told just have one piece so pulled out thing bottom here you go once she put it on her cunt hair came out the sides.once out on the beach she looked at me said can not believe I am doing this.said why your husband got mad for you going on vacation with me and she said yes.told her you know your marriage is over when we back.just looked at me and I smiled gave her deep kiss and ripped thing bottoms off her told spread your legs so everyone could see your cunt and sperm leak out of you.she spread them guys looked at her cunt came over said she open for business.said what kind of business takling about they said gangbang.looked at my aunt she looked me smiled I said go for it but do it here which they did.told them do double vag sametime put one in her ass fuck her hard make her scream real loud.she told them before we start you have to wear condoms.I said bareback so they took turns cumming in her cunt ass then it happened two cocks shoved in her cunt and one in her ass she was screaming your ripping me apart told them fuck her good and hard.once they finished she lay there sore and cum leaking out of her.she told me once get back home getting divorce moving in with you.which she did plus she had given twins.till this day we still live together been 10yrs.plus are have come to except it too.we still fuck a lot go to swingers clubs watch her get gangbanged bareback this time it was group of black guys they fucked her real good.told me they hoped she got pregnant so they watch her pop out black child and I sorry guys she had her self fixed.they to bad with those large tits and hairy cunt that is black guys dream.aunt told me you made me slut and I enjoy it.said good are lives are real good plus happy too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

You should of hot off the pill and let nephew get you pregnant.i was 25 and my aunt was 35 wé had affair at 1st then wé end up moving in together after got her pregnant sur told me hot To cum in her but i still did she even had beautiful hairy cunt toi se and up with 4 kids her double d tits hung down then one day my Friends and i gangbanged my aunt for weekend once wé came unloaded at her cunt opening then i pushed my cock in her cunt made sure her womb took it 2 weeks later she was pregnant from 6 cock cumming at her cunt opening after that wé gangbang her every weekend she had 2 more kids and wé 6 guys gavé her mixture in her cunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Should have fucked you in the arsenal it with 🔥 spunk!

I wish I had a bit aunt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot and right to the point. I could read it over and over.

shoeslayershoeslayerabout 1 year ago

Well, Fantasy Boy it is nice that the nephew likes to keep his Aunt feeling great and give her some good maintenance. Auntie is a great sex machine, keep her well-oiled.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous