All Comments on 'Caught by My Wife Ch. 02'

by VQsYesMaam

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Waiting

Good ongoing humiliation theme. Just hope Chapter 3 isn't 3 years away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ditto

Love the story, took you a long time to write part 2. I'm anxious for part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wrong category

Should be in BDSM or Fetish, not LW.

jbilovejbiloveover 13 years ago
Great!!

The people who gave negative comments need to grow up and be real men. They commented negatively, but they must have been interested enough to read the whole story.

I bet these guys would love women being forced to have sex and even to have sex with other women. They can't be man enough to appreciate a story that has a different focus.

My girlfriend and I would love to tie them down and make them face their secret desires. They are lower than scum and deserve to be treated so and subjected to the desires of other men and women.

I hope you continue with this story line. It is great and I hope to see more chapters.

Thanks for sharing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Great story. Please finish the hotel scene and keep the detail level as it is just enough ,but make them longer scenes. Again GREAT story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
he's screwed

Such secrtes are not in the hands of a loving spouse and he'll pay. No good choices for him

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pure crap!

Wrong category - asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Makes no sense

So now she's a slut. And exposing herself to all kinds of social diseases. Yep, that makes sense. Just take the divorce you've both earned and be done with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
jbilove

Why don't you piss off asshole! Are you dumb enough to think the comments are only there for praise? We have just as much right to make negative comments as you do to make positive ones. So I'm just supposed to say I liked something that I didn't!? You actually just said that people that don't share your thoughts are scum! Wow you sure are an amazingly judgmental asshole!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fun,games and insanity

Consensual play time is one thing. Sending him to work that way is just plain stupidity. Any accident that exposes him costs him his job, a reference and their livelihood. It just goes to showing what a stupid woman she is and what a silly, unbelievable story this was. Don't continue unless you plan to have him throw the slut out. Wearing women's underwear is one thing. Being a slut, bringing home an std or Hiv is another. She has clearly shown him she has no real love or respect for him. Their marriage is done. As is this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't worry about it.

His mom threw him out of the basement, now that he can't lay around and jack off and play around on her computer all day, he gave up writing his gay little stories. What a shame.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Another Cheating,Slut Wife!

Cheating,slut wives galore in these stories! No wonder the divorce rate is growing all the time! ~ (The husband is a sick,weirdo,freak though too!)

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
RE: jbilove's comment.

Reading these stories is like watching a train wreck; you can't quite look away,but it makes you violently ill! ~ It also amazes me that sickos,and shit wives like those in these stories actually slither across the face of the Earth!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

why does there always be another man to do the wife how come they can't just play with themselves and have fun together

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Pitiful

Pitiful cuckold wimp with disgusting whore wife. Who could even have nightmares about living like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Glad you stopped posting

This was beyond stupid. Why would any husband accept being demeaned, degraded and humiliated by his wife? She shows him by her actions and words that she has no love or respect for him. Why continue to support the cunt? Get a divorce and find a woman that actually might love you. This was just awful writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Update?

Is there going to be a part 3?

sammy61sammy61about 2 years ago

next part would be great

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous