All Comments on 'Her First Spanking'

by darkenhorse

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BarbaraBarbaraover 13 years ago
What a great Buzz! Keep up this fantasy of yours? My wife enjoys oral sex, but I don't!

Realistic and erotic beyond belief; Most NZ men would welcome invitations to punish their spouses, especially if able to provide anal sex immediately afterward, without enduring a NZ Matrimonial Property Act separation as a consequence! -My wife has already begun legal procedings, simply to gain as much of my hard-earned money as possible, before starting a single life as a wealthy middle-aged woman. Perhaps I should give her everything she wants, in return for an Fucking brutal spanking followed by an ass reaming to educate her in the art of keeping her big mouth shut, rather than nagging me to death for pleasurable oral sex? Biggest mistake: Licking my eyebrows, suggesting that I enjoyed cunnilingus, before fucking the Bitch 34 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
about to begin

I'm reading these stories in prep for our first "experience" together, I mean with the spanking thing and this was a lovely story -- thanks.....now if I can just keep it together until he comes home :)

jenellesljenelleslover 11 years ago
Very Emotional

You did very well. The emotional turmoil I think is something we all wrestle with. What would it be like if we took ALL our masks off? Who is the real ME. She knows now. Wonderful job.

WilliamVanderpoolWilliamVanderpoolover 11 years ago
Love This Story

This story shows the deep love that can be brought about by incorporating spanking into a loving relationship. The feelings of vulnerability and trust make for great sex and greater intimacy. And initimacy, isn't that what we all yearn for? To be totally open and honest and to be loved for who we are. The real us. All of our flaws and foibles and insecurities on display and still loved, not in spite of our flaws, but because of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is where she leaves the house

And goes to the Police. She got an easy divorce and all the marital assets as her was in jail convicted of spousal abuse. Who wants a wife beater as a husband?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Shared pleasure.

Really nicely put together story and not abuse as the chap above scribbled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He wanted it too..

Its really exciting to because he seemed to want it too .. maybe she could look forward to more BDSM with her husband. Really great to have the fantasy come true!!! First for many more to come....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous