All Comments on 'The Wedding Planner Ch. 04'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
looking4itlooking4itover 13 years ago
Well

now she is a prostitute. If she doesn't fall and fall hard in the end I will be severely disappointed. She and Dan as well as their hotel corporation can be sued and arrested. Hopefully you will find some justice for Jake. If this is about empowering a whore of a wife let me know and I will stop following this story.

miserableoldscousermiserableoldscouserover 13 years ago
I thought watching grass grow was

boring. I was wrong...

All I can say, whenever we reach the last part, its going to have be amazing to make up for the rest of this sad tale. Please get to the punch line.

GuyDownTheBlockGuyDownTheBlockover 13 years ago
I'm enjoying it

I like it. Although i want her to be false and find out her husband never cheated on her or something, i'm still enjoying it so far. But when jake does find out, by catching her or her telling him, i got a sense he's going to enjoy getting left overs...i wonder why...

Good read anyway

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
She is too old to be a high priced call girl so I gave it a 3.

There was a man that ran a call girl operation on a talk show some years ago. A lady asked him how old his girls were. He replied most are 18 to 22; the oldest is 26.

She ask if he needed anyone about 30 and he said "no." She said, "Men tell me they like older women."

He replied, "Lady, the men are just being nice. There is no demand for anyone aged 30."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Comment forgotten

She i also a cheating lying slut because while her husband wanted children and so supposedly did she She used birth control and a diaphragm. So revenge is only being use as a crutch when she was the lying cheating slut all along. Great story to read however, you are a good writer and you again get a 5

NitpicNitpic6 months ago
Why

Why would she ask Marci if Jake was available?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9040 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES